A Conversation With Jimmy

"I'm a philosophical genius."

“I'm a different me, Jimmy.”

“Oh? Well, I expect a year will do that to a person.”

“I'm sorry. Has it really been a year?”

“A little over, I believe.”

“I'm sorry.”

“I've moved on.”

“Alright, well, like I said... I'm different. I've changed... And, you know what?”

“...”

“Everything you told me came true.”

“...”

“...”

“...”

“I... I finally told my parents... about my sadness. I'm going to start seeing a psychologist, Jimmy.”

“I'm proud of you, Julia.”

“...Thank you.”

“Are you sniffling? Stop it.”

“Ehem, sorry, I just, thank you.”

“You're welcome.”

“And, you were right about the boy... John.”

“Oh?”

“I met someone.”

Oh.”

“It was actually a little while after I let him go. After I let my vision of John go... Nicholas. His name is Nicholas.”

“Well, look at you.”

“I know. I feel like... I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with him, Jimmy. It's such an odd feeling. The feeling of a real future. It's not something that I'm used to. And, for some reason, it's so easy to tell you this. I thought, coming up here, that it was going to be like pulling teeth to get it all out of me... But, it's not. I feel so comfortable talking about him. It's such a foreign concept. I mean... No, I won't say that.”

“...You can say it.”

“No, I won't-”

“Julia.”

“Well... Was this how it was with you?... With Leana?”

“Yeah. It was, actually. I could tell you about her for hours. Her eyes, her hair, her laugh... Ehem, just... go on. Stop with the sniffling.”

“Sorry again-”

“And stop apologizing.”

“So-Okay... The only problem is... that it seems that I have forgotten how to write. Anything. I don't know how to anymore. I think it's because I'm happier than I used to be. At least I'm not as sad as I used to be, haha.”

“Forgetting how to write isn't the end of the world. You'll remember how. You just might not write the same things that you used to. And, you know what? That's okay.”

“I... I never really thought of it that way.”

“I know, I'm a philosophical genius.”

“I don't know when I'll be back to talk to you, Jimmy.”

“All the better.”

“You're such a cranky angel.”

“I already told you, I'm not an angel.”

“No kidding! Fine, then you're a cranky soul. Better?”

“Sure.”

“But, Jimmy...”

“What?”

“I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me.”

“You're welcome.”

“Really. Thank you.”

“You're welcome.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh hey. How are the few of you who read this? I hope you're all doing as well as you possibly can be. I'm doing well, too, as you can see. Things in my life are panning out rather well. I never thought this could happen to me. Never.
Which, just goes to show, I suppose, that if you keep hanging on; if you never give up; if you struggle through all of the dark periods of your life, things will turn out... well, pretty okay in the end.
Unfortunately, I really have forgotten how to write, so I don't know what that means for most of my stories on here. Even this story, even though I don't even have to make up the story, it's incredibly difficult to write. Wish me luck
Thanks for reading you guys. I love you guys so much <3
I'll see you all soon with another update.