Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

McDonalds and Misunderstandings

Once Kellan and I were done we threw away our trash and walked back out to his car. We had sat in the shop for about an hour just talking, we kept getting glances from the guy at the counter too, which in turn made us laugh. Anyways we drove back to my apartment, listening to the radio. When we got to apartment building he walked me up to my door.

"Thanks for the yogurt I had fun" I said smiling at him.

"Likewise and I was thinking maybe I could show you around sometime" he asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

"That would be great,how about Satuurday because I'm not going to be in town for the next two days." I said.

"Alright" he said casually.

I lent up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek before opening my door. We both said goodbye before I went inside. I took off my shoes and put on my shoes by the door before shouting,"Any body home?" There was no answer so I walked towards my room. Leticia and Rose were sitting on my bed packing there stuff for our trip tomorrow.

"Ready to leave me already" I said as I walked over to my closet.

"Yep, you were really starting to get annoying"said Leticia with a straight face. Then they both burst out laughing.

"Well shit rude much,but to be honest I completely forgot you guys were leaving" I said pulling my suitcase out of my closet and setting it on my bed next to Rose's.

"Really, it was probably because you were too busy with your boyfriend" teased TeTe smirking at me.

"Kellan is not my boyfriend, were just friends" I said putting some clothes in my suitcase.

"Yeah because I go around and make out with my friends" she said smirking still as Rose stood by watching in enjoyment.

"Lets hope not because I don't want your nasty lips on me" Rose laughed earning the bird from Leticia.

"Whatever you guys" I said going into my bathroom to get my toiletries.

"Oh just wait until your parents hear about this" said Rose.

"You wouldn't dare" I said sticking out my head and looking at her. She just smiled at me evilly,"I don't see what the problem."

"Bitch you know what my parents are like, what am I talking about you know how both my parents and brothers are like" I said finishing in the bathroom. I walked out and sat my toiletries bag down next to my duffle and zipped it up.

"Do you guys wanna go eat something before we leave" I asked.
I know I just went out with Kellan but I am starving. Don't judge me. They nodded and we made our way towards the front door. I grabbed my purse before following behind Rose and Leticia.

"Where do y'all want to go?" I asked them.

"Lets just go to McDonalds" said Rose.

"Alright" I said. I didnt have to put it in the GPS because I saw one when I went with Kellan. We walked into the McDonald's about 15 minutes later Rose got our orders and went up to he register.

" So Ally what did you while we were gone today?"asked TeTe.

"Kellan and I actually went out and got frozen yogurt." I said smiling.

"Oo that sounds fun you guys are really getting close aren't you." she said knowingly.

"Yeah I guess so but to be honest I don't think this thing we have going on can keep going" I said sadly. And it's true and this thought has run through my mind on multiple occasions the last few days.

"What? Why?" she asked frantically.

"Ever since I signed that contract things started to become more real and I realize now that if I wanna make it in this industry then I need it to be my sole focus." I explained.

"That's crazy Alanza. Your just gonna give up any chance at an actual relationship?" she asked looking at me strangely.

"I'm not giving anything up it's just being put on hold for now." I said trying to make her understand where I was coming from.

"But Alls-" she started before I cut her off.

"Just drop it Tee" I said as Rose walked toward the table.

"Okay here ya go guys" she said cheerfully putting the tray on the table. Me and Leticia stayed silent.

"Seriously, what happened while I was gone?" she questioned seriously.

"Nothing Rose chill we just had a little misunderstanding right Tee"I said trying to reassure her. Leticia glared at me for a moment before saying smiling at Rose and saying
"Yeah no worries."

After that lunch went on smoothly. Me and Leticia got back to talking, I mean come on she is one of my best friends I can't stay mad at her for long.