Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

Date

I was currently in my room in my bed watching TV. I had a half an hour before Alejandro would be here. I had already done my hair and makeup because I'm just that awesome. Don't even try to deny it because you know it's true. But any who I decided to get up and finish getting ready so I got up and grabbed my dress and bra and headed into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes from earlier and sprayed coconut mango perfume all over me. After that I slide my bra on before putting on my dress. I made my way back into my room and went to my suitcase to see what jewelry I had brought with me. I picked out my promise ring that I always wear with everything. It was a promise to make sure that the person that I finally decided to be intimate with was a person I loved and I could trust.

"Alanza, Alejandro is here!" yelled my mother from downstairs. I glanced over at the clock and seen that it was only 7:45.

'At least I'm done' I thought to my self. I put on my shoes and grabbed my sisters clutch that she doesn't know I borrowed yet. Then I made my way downstairs once I was done didn't see anyone by the door so I went into the kitchen to see Alejandro and my mother.

"Talking about me I suppose" I said smiling at my mother and then Alejandro.

"Of course not" my mother said slyly.

"Bullsh-" I started before my mother gave me a cold stare. I shuddered before grabbing Alejandro's hand and bolting out the door.

"I'm assuming your ready" he chuckled a little.

"Is it that obvious." I said smiling, before letting go of his hand.
He opened the door and I stepped inside. Once he got in I said" this is a nice car".

"Thanks I just got it" he replied. After that the car ride was pretty silent, but it wasn't like an awkward silence so it was fine.
We arrived at an Italian restaurant named,Benvolio's.
I grabbed my clutch and got out the car. We walked up to the lady at the podium.

"Reservation for 2" said Alejandro.

"Name please?" she asked.

"Alejandro Rivera" he said. She nodded and grabbed two menus before leading us to our table. We sat down and she gave us our menus, then she said,"Your server should be right with you to take your order" before leaving.

We sat and looked at our menus for a moment before Alejandro said, "You look really nice tonight."

"Thank you" I replied.

"Tell me something about your self" he asked placing his menu down.

"What do you want to know?" I questioned.

"Depends what are you willing to tell me." he countered.

"Touché" I said chuckling.

He laughed before saying,"What are your hobbies?"

"I love singing, dancing and I have been doing rhythmic gymnastics since I was 4 years old." I told him.

"Aren't you busy" he said laughing.

"You have no idea. What about you any hobbies?" I questioned him.

"Well let's see the only real hobby I have is football" he said shaking his head.

"Do you play for a team?" I asked.

"I play for UCLA" he said.

"Wow, do you wanna play professionally?" I questioned again.

"That's the dream," he expressed while nodding his head, " but what about you where do you go to school?"

"I don't go to college I just recently got a record deal so I have been focusing on that so yeah." I stated timidly. It was kinda weird to say to anyone but my family and friends.

"That is so cool, you must be really good then huh!" he said enthusiastically.

"I like to believe so" I stated. Just then a waiter came and took our orders.

"I would like to here you sing some time" he said grabbing onto my hand from across the table.

"I think I could work something out" I said smirking at him.
The rest of the night was spent with us talking and laughing. It was honestly one of the best dates I have ever been on. I found out that he was first string quarter back on the UCLA Bruins.I also found out he had 5 other brothers and he was the baby. In turn he learned about my gymnastics, and how I was offered a chance to be on an Olympic team. To bad that's not what I wanted out of life. Anyways he also found out that I was also the baby of my family and a lot of other stuff that would probably bore you guys. After dinner was over we headed back to my parents. When we reached the house he parked the car in front of it.

"I had a really nice time" I said unbuckling my seatbelt.

"I'm glad how about I walk you up" he said smiling.

"Why not" I said smirking.

We both then got out of the car and made our way up the driveway. I grabbed my key out of my purse because it was late and everyone was probably asleep. When we got to the door I turned to look him.

"Thanks again for tonight I really needed a night out" I said appreciatively.

"No problem, maybe we could do it again when we both get back to LA" he stated hopefully.

"I don't know, maybe if your lucky." I smirked.

"Your a cocky one aren't you?" he asked jokingly.

"Only sometimes" I stated. After I said that we just stared into each others eyes. When he started leaning in I did the same. Our lips finally touched and it was amazing. He was a fantastic kisser. Too bad the moment was killed when the devil himself swung open the front door. Stupid older brothers! We quickly pulled apart.

"Look who it is" said Juan looking at me disapprovingly.

"Bye Alejandro, give me a call okay" I said waving before going inside. That's when all hell broke loose.

"No puedo creer que hayas hecho de que Tony no es ni siquiera tan malo. el como un idiota. Tengo 21 años de edad me puedo manejar. No soy una niña. Puedo cuidar de mí mismo, pero nadie parece entender eso." I yelled at not caring if I woke anybody up. After that I stormed of to my room and fell on my bed. I hated when they did this. I'm not a baby anymore I know what I'm doing.

"I can't wait to get back to LA tomorrow" I whispered to myself.