We All Have Emptiness Inside.

Engaged.

Jimmy’s P.O.V.

“You fucked up Brian,” Val told him sadly.

I cant even sympathize with him on this one. I love Rocky, she’s an amazing talented girl. Brian just cant see that if he doesn’t man up soon, and stop letting Carrie blind him, then he’s gonna lose her to something dark.

“I know.” he sighed sitting down as he ran his hand over his face. I know that he’s remorseful about this, but its his fault. He didn’t have to go out to dinner with Carrie.

“Oh. My. God.” I heard Michelle muttered under her breath. I followed her gaze to Carrie’s left hand. Her ring finger.

“You’re marrying her?” Michelle asked with almost disgust in her voice.

Carrie glared at Michelle, “Yes. We’re getting married. Brian proposed to me tonight,” she said happily. She never liked Rocky, she likes Riley the most, but she would. Riley is just like her.

“Brian…I cant fucking believe you!” Val yelled at him.

Soon after that all the girls left, leaving just the guys and Carrie. She wouldn’t leave then room, not getting the hint that we needed to talk to Brian. Or at least I had something to say to him.

“Carrie, can you leave.” Johnny asked her nicely. She glared at him, “No, if you have something to say then you can say it in front of me too.”

I looked at Brian, giving him a look, and he better fucking understand it.

“Carrie, why don’t you go take a shower and go to bed. You have a long day tomorrow with your mom.” he told her. She sighed but got up. Not before giving him a long hard kiss on his lips. It’s like she’s trying to impress us, which she never did.

“Brian, what the fucking hell is wrong with you? Did you get hit in the head recently by a giant brick?!” Matt yelled at him.

“No, I didn’t get hit by a brick Matt. It’s not against the law to get engaged to someone.” he said calmly.

“Brian, no one said that it was. All we’re saying, or all I’m trying to say to you is, you have your daughter here now. It isn’t all about Carrie anymore. You havent6 seen Rocky in three years, three years Brian. Do you know why she stopped coming for the summer?” I asked him, I know he doesn’t know the real reason. He knows part of the reason, not the full thing.

“She doesn’t like Carrie that much,” he said looking at the ground.

“No, that’s not all of it Brian,” I said and he finally looked up, confused. “You’re an idiot if you cant see that she’s gotten thinner than ever. You have pictures of her all over the house from the past three years, do you not see the difference. She goes through almost three packs a week. She drinks excessively, and she’s spiraling down. It’s sad that you cant see what is happening to your own daughter, cause that isn’t even all of it.” I told him sadly as I stood up and left.

He needs to figure this out for himself, if it gets to bad, then I’ll help him out. Until then, he has to realize what his daughters getting into.

Brian’s P.O.V.

Soon after Jimmy left, the rest of the guys said what they had to say and left as well. Leaving me alone with my thoughts and my fiancé upstairs.

I’m not an oblivious man. No one is happy that I proposed to Carrie tonight, and maybe I did pick a bad night to do it.

“Baby, are you coming to bed?” I heard Carrie call from the top of the stairs.

I sigh, “Yeah.” I walk up the stairs, passing the room that we have to redecorate for Rocky.

I just need to sleep this off, I’ll make things better tomorrow.

Rocky’s P.O.V.

“Thanks for letting me crash here for the night Annie,” I thanked her as we settled on the couches ready to just watch movies all night.

“It’s not a problem, it was gonna just be me anyway. Landon had to go home, and who knows what Abbey, Adam and Brittany are up to.” she laughed as she to a drink of her soda.

“Thanks for also ditching the party you were at. I normally wouldn’t care, I’d be high as I kite, and drunk off my ass, but tonight I just need to chill and not be so pissed off at my father.” I said as I lounged back onto the couch.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we can give him hell another day. You’re my bestie now,” she smiled and we turned the movie on.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a short little filler chapter. its important though :]

next one will be longer :]

Comments?
Subscribe :]