Status: The End.

When You've Got a Good Thing

Three

“Here’s to the love birds!” Jimmy announced, holding up his beer in the air. “May you guys forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever be happy,” He finished, taking a swig out of the bottle, followed by everyone else.

Everyone had decided it would just be best if there were no bachelor and bachelorette parties and just had one big party as a family instead.

“So, I think it’s safe to say that tomorrow, us girls are going shopping for some sexy outfits,” Zina giggled eyeing Brittany from across the table.

“Oh god,” Taylor groaned. “I refuse to buy some sultry cop costume!”

“But what if Matty Boy likes to get it on with a sexy police officer?” Brian asked, raising his brow in a mocking way.

“Those are your fantasies Haner,” Taylor corrected.

“Mmm, you’d look fuckin’ sexy as an officer in uniform,” He smirked, closing his eyes and pretending to enjoy what ever he was picturing behind his eye lids.

Matt leaned over towards Taylor. “You know, if you got a nurse outfit, I might be interested,” He whispered in to her ear, making her heart race a little.

“All in favor of Jimmy going on this shopping trip to supervise raise your hand!” A clearly tipsy James Sullivan shouted, thrusting his hand up in to the air.

Brittany, Zina, and Taylor just laughed at him, being very careful not to snort beer everywhere.

“I don’t think so Jimbo,” Taylor said politely. “When you find a nice girl, you can take her shopping for all the sexy clothes your pocketbook can afford.”

Jimmy’s eyes shifted towards the ground. “Damn. Okay,” He said sounding rather disappointed in their answer.

“When are you guys getting hitched anyway?” Zacky asked, being oddly quiet tonight. Maybe it was the fact that Brittany had come over and he was speechless again. He always seemed to be that way around her.

Taylor looked up at Matt and he looked back down at her.

“Well….” She started. “We haven’t really decided.”

“Well maybe you guys should take a break from fucking and figure it out,” Zina commented. “I would want to go dress shopping soon!”

“We were thinking some time in June…” Taylor added.

Zina quickly grabbed her phone and scrolled through her calendar. “That’s seven months away!” She shouted. “That’s not even enough time to find a dress!”

“It’s going to be a small wedding,” Matt explained. “Just you guys, maybe a couple friends, and our families.”

“And it’s going to be at Disneyland!” Taylor chimed in.

Matt stared at her with a puzzled expression. When the hell did she decide this and want to tell him?

“It is?”

Taylor nodded. “It is.”

She beamed a smile at Zina.

“To the bride and groom!” Brian called out, raising his glass full of whiskey. “May you guys come to an agreement on the wedding plans!”

Everyone chuckled.

The next day the three girls were packed in to Zina’s car and headed for The Treasure Chest, an adult store. This was like taking children to a candy shop. Each one of them giggled as they tried on some of the most ridiculous looking outfits that apparently were “seductive”. What’s so seductive about a single piece of cloth that barely covers your lady parts?

After settling on a few new bras, some cute undies, a couple new toys, and a sultry nurse outfit that Matt had requested, the girls headed out to lunch where they discussed everything that needed to be done before the wedding.

Seven months wasn’t a lot of time, but it seemed to be enough time. Hell, they were no David Tutera, but they could definitely pull a few strings.

“Why are we stopping here?” Taylor asked as Ziva had pulled up in a parking spot right in front of The Bridal Bar.

She smiled a devious smile, but said nothing and neither did Brittany, which Taylor found odd. Though the two acted alike on more than one occasion, they never thought alike.

“Hello!” A woman with short, thin, very curly blonde hair greeted. “You must be Taylor.”

“Uh, yes.”

“Welcome to the Bridal Bar,” She greeted. “Your wedding planner called ahead and we selected the few dresses she had mentioned you liked.”

Taylor turned to face Zina who was staring down at the floor boards. “My wedding planner called?” She asked, raising her brow at her best friend.

“Right this way,” The older woman said, ushering Taylor towards the dressing rooms.

A short while later, Taylor came out in the first dress: a stunning one shouldered, tiered taffeta ball gown with dramatic pick-ups with beaded flowers and pearl accents.

“Wow,” Zina gasped. “You look beautiful.”

Taylor blushed, turning around to look at herself in the mirror. “This is gorgeous,” She said. “But I don’t think it’s me.”

Brittany nodded her head in agreement. “It needs something a bit more sparkley.”

“On to dress number two!” The older woman said, taking Taylor back to the dressing room.

She returned in the second dress: a tulle ball gown full of sparkles and glitter throughout the entire bottom. The top was a sweetheart neckline covered with crystals and beading.

“Tay,” Zina cried. “You look like a princess.”

Taylor smiled, feeling her eyes welt up a bit, looking at herself in the mirror.

“Is this the dress?” The older woman asked, but Taylor shook her head.

“Can I try something a little more fitted?” She asked, remembering how much Matt loved her curves. The older woman nodded and escorted her back to the dressing room.

And then came dress number three: a mermaid style dress made of taffeta, with pickups near the bottom. Small sequins, crystals, and pearl beading fell in to place along the entire body of the dress, finishing up top with a regular neckline accented by a light lace trim.

“I’m going to be real honest,” Brittany said. “I don’t like this one as much.”

Zina agreed. “It needs more sparkle.”

“I like the fit though,” Taylor said. They girls agreed.

The older woman smiled. “I have just the dress for you then,” She said leading Taylor back for a fourth time.

Zina gasped. “Oh my.”

Taylor stepped out in a fitted ball gown. It had a full skirt at the bottom with plenty of tulle layers. The top portion was completely covered in lace and crystals, ending with a sweetheart neckline.

Taylor couldn’t help herself anymore, letting a few tears slide down her cheek. “This…” She cried. “This is the dress.”

“You look absolutely beautiful,” Zina commented, getting up to give her best friend a hug.

“I feel like a bride,” She said staring at her reflection in the mirror. She smiled softly to herself. “I feel like a Mrs. Sanders.”

“So, is this your dress?” The older woman asked, standing a bit away from the group.

Taylor nodded her head violently. “Yes. This is my dress.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hello there! It's been a while, hasn't it?

Well, if you haven't noticed, which I'm sure you have, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this, I am going to FINALLY finish this story. I think that's going to make Jenna really happy.

Anyway, I apologize for leaving this hanging, but now, now i have inspiration to write to this again. I missed all of you. I truly did. I missed all my loyal readers and I know you probably have long forgotten about me, but I didn't forget about all of you.

So please, tell everyone that I am back.

Oh, and here are those gorgeous gowns I talked about

Dress #1
Dress #2
Dress #3
Dress #4

And on another note, Dress #4 is exactly what I want my wedding dress to look like.

REV