Sequel: The Heart Stealer
Status: Complete.

I'm Finding Me Out

Break Your Little Heart

Addison’s POV:

I went into the elevator, trying to control the crying. It was too much though, tears were falling everywhere, and soft whimpers came out of my mouth occasionally. Trying not to draw attention to myself, I found the nearest bathroom, and went in. I got into one of the stalls, and started to cry, more like bawl.

I had to get out of there, somehow. I got to the point where I didn’t care if people saw me crying, I just wanted out of the damn hotel. I slammed the door to the stall, and the bathroom door as well on my way out. I started running. Eyes followed me as I ran out, with tears still free-falling down my face.

I ran until I got to the edge of the street, where I sat down. I put my head in my lap, and let the crying really start. The sobs wretched out from my already sore throat and my heart ached for Alex. I couldn’t believe that he had done that to me. Alex told me that he would never hurt me, not for anything. I believed him so much, I had complete trust in him, and now it was all gone. Everything I felt for him seemed like a complete and total waste.

Roxxie’s POV:

The all-too-familiar brown hair whisked by me. I knew it was Addison, and I knew that she had found Alex and Jack. Fuck, I thought.

“Is that...?” Zack trailed off.

“Yes,” I lowered my head, I felt so bad for her.

“Fuck! I’m going to kill that bastard!” Rian yelled, causing some of the party-goers to turn and look at him.

I ran up to him and put my hands on his shoulders in an attempt to calm him down. The last thing we needed was some drama between bandmates. It would only get ugly. Rian is extremely protective of Addison and I both. Even if Alex was his friend, he would beat him to a pulp for his sisters. One of my ex-boyfriends cheated on me once. Rian almost killed the guy, and I am not exaggerating.

“Rian, you have to calm down. Remember who this is? He’s our bandmate, one of our best friends. He’s practically our brother! Don’t do anything you’ll regret.” I warned him.

I saw Zack run out of the doors, to get Addison. I’d go and talk to her after I got Rian calmed down.

“I don’t give a shit Roxxie! I’m going up there, and I’m going to talk some sense into him,” he trudged towards the elevator, with me running to catch up behind him.

“Don’t hurt him, please!” I begged.

“No promises” he said through clenched teeth, as the elevator dinged.

I was running out of ideas, and time as well. The elevator dinged again, and I followed him to the hotel room. He beat on the door with his fists, the loud bangs echoing throughout the hall.

Jack answered it with a huge smile on his face, “Yes?” His smile faded once he saw the expressions on our faces. Mine was full of worry, and Rian’s was pure anger.

I gave Jack a dirty look, before following Rian further into the room. I gasped when I saw that Rian had Alex by the neck, pushed up against the wall.

“What the fuck were you thinking?” he yelled. “You just broke my sister’s heart, you piece of shit!”

“No, Rian, I’m sorry. It’s just,” he slurred. We really couldn’t blame it whole-heartedly on Alex, he had had way too much to drink.

“Please, stop!” Jack spoke up. “It’s not his fault, it’s mine.”

Addison’s POV:

I heard footsteps coming my way, so I quickly got up from my spot. I was assuming it was one of the guys, but I was trying to keep myself somewhat composed. I didn’t want any pity, but I wasn’t sure how much longer I could keep it up.

“Hey, I saw you run out,” the voice said. “I wanted to make sure you were okay.” The figure then twiddled with his fingers, that meant it was Zack.

“Oh, I’m fine. I just needed to go for a run, that’s all,” I smiled weakly. It was a good thing he couldn’t see my face too clearly, because it was a dead giveaway as to how I was really feeling.

“So you stopped at the corner?” he smirked.

I blushed, I was out of words to say, “I just needed a quick one.”

“Yeah, okay Adi. Now, how about you tell me what’s really going on,” he crossed his arms.

“It’s- nothing. Just caught up in some thoughts,” I stuttered.

“Care to share?” he questioned.

I bit my lip to keep the tears in, but my voice began to crack slightly, “No, thank you.”

“Hey, I didn’t mean to make you cry. I just wanted to see if you were okay,” he spoke sincerely.

I ran into his chest and cried, tears were falling freely now. His shirt would be soaked by the end of it, but I didn’t care, I just needed to let it out. His arms wrapped around me, and he squeezed me closer to his chest.

“He-e ch-cheated on me,” I wailed.

Zack brought me away from his chest, “Alex what?”

“He cheated on me with Jack! I walked in on them in the hotel room” I put my head down so that Zack wouldn’t see the mess that I had become.

Zack pulled me in tighter than before, and kissed my head gently. I gripped him tightly and let more tears escape from my already stinging eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit goes to All Time Low.
Don't be a silent reader!
Comments = love <3