Sequel: The Heart Stealer
Status: Complete.

I'm Finding Me Out

Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me

Adi's POV

I woke up and sat up in my bed to stretch. A pounding in my head made me remember what had happened the night before – Jack had hit me. Not only that; Matt and Jack fought over Roxxie, Jack admitted his love for Alex, Roxxie got in a fight with Jack, and I kissed Alex. I kissed Alex.

I heard voices drifting up the hallway to my bunk and I peeked out to see literally everyone awake and in the front lounge. With much difficulty from my grogginess, I stood up and walked towards everybody. Alex gave me a wide smile and a wink as I blushed back at him. My attention turned to a frantic Roxxie.

“You guys, where is Jack? What if he’s hurt? What if he did something really stupid and now he’s in trouble? What are we going to do?”

“Hey, calm down,” Matt told her, patting her lower back gently with the other arm around her shoulders. “We’ll go looking for him, right now.”

“Right now?” Zack questioned. “But we have no idea where he is or anything.”

“We’ll call him on the way,” Evan suggested as they all began walking out the door.

“But what if he doesn’t answer?” Danny asked quietly.

“We’ll call him on the way, and he will answer his phone,” Roxxie said through gritted teeth, obviously upset and worried. “Let’s just please go, please.”

They all left as I stood there awkwardly with bedhead, crinkled pajamas, and a confused look on my face. Everyone was gone besides Alex. I looked up to see him standing there, a concerned look on his face.

“Alex, aren’t we going to go, too?” I rubbed my eyes. “We have to go find Jack.”

“I- we need some time alone I think, both of us do,” he stated.

“But, Alex,” I said. “They might need our help.”

“Everyone is out there, I don’t think we can really help, anyway,” he shrugged. “He’s probably out having sex with some random girl.”

“Is that jealousy I hear?” I asked with a hint of jealousy in my voice as well.

“Of course not,” he chuckled. “I love Jack, but not like that. I never have, even before you came along.”

“What do you mean?” I replied as I walked closer to him.

His eyes locked with mine as he responded. “You know the story. I still have feelings for you, and you know that more than anyone.”

“Alex, but I,” I trailed off, scared of what to say next.

“Don’t answer, I didn’t expect you to,” he gave me a soft smile and sat down on the couch.

Everything about him was amazing in more ways than one. He was such a caring man; everything he pursued was because he liked it. The way that crooked smile could get me and every other girl hooked in seconds. The way his eyes sparkled when he talked about his music or his fans. The way he would wrap his arms around the bottom of my waist when other guys would even look at me when we were together.

My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of tears rolling down my cheeks. I blinked quickly and got them to stop before walking over to Alex. I stepped in front of him and he immediately jumped from his seat with a worried expression on his face.

“Adi, what’s wrong? Is it Jack? Is it something I said?” He reached his hand out to touch my shoulder ever so gently. “Adi, talk to me!”

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath; desperate to compose myself. “Alex,”

“What, what is it?” he spoke with his eyes widened.

“Get down on your knees and tell me you love me,” I dead-panned. Alex gave me an odd look when he realized I was serious.

His mouth opened ever so slightly in shock as I began to cry a bit harder. He gulped before speaking the sweetest words I had ever heard in my life. “Adi, if we get back together, I will do everything in my power to make sure your world is amazing. I’ll buy you anything and everything you want, when you want it. I’ll show the world that you’re mine and treat you like the princess you deserve to be, I swear, Adi, I swear I will. You mean everything to me. You are my world. I don't know where I'd be without you.”

I sniffed as he wiped a tear from my eye with his thumb. “Alex, all I need is for you to love me, that would be enough.”

“Well, I do,” he looked me straight in the eyes. “I love you. I always have, and I always will. I swear.”

“I-I love you, too,” I said as I moved closer to him – so our bodies were touching. And with that, we kissed until we couldn’t anymore. And I was happy. Happier than I was with Zack. Happier than I was alone. Happier than I could ever ask for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, a whole week late. You can say I suck, it's okay, I know it's true xD. But in all honesty I swear I have a semi-good excuse. I had some issues with my dad that I had to take care of, and had no access to a computer for a week and a half. Then, I wasn't feeling well and actually ended up in ER :/. I shouldn't have been this lazy though, so I do apologize for that. ANYWAY - Alex and Adi are back together :D! I'm sure you all guessed that would've happened, but still, I really liked writing this and it all flowed pretty easily for the most part. Please comment and subscribe :D bye guys :D!