Sequel: The Heart Stealer
Status: Complete.

I'm Finding Me Out

This Is How We Do

I stayed lingered onto Alex; not wanting to let go and have him play a show. Of course I knew it was best; especially with Roxxie not being able to play. He kissed the top of my nose and smiled down at me, the smile reaching his brown eyes.

Just as he thought I was going to kiss his nose back; I moved onto his lips. It started off innocent; but as I tried to pull away, Alex deepened it and I immediately got back into it. It turned into a full make-out session until Rian came in on it.

“Come on guys, get a fucking room,” he smiled as he slapped Alex in the stomach. “That’s still my sister, man.”

He rolled his eyes and pushed Rian back lightly before turning his attention back to me. “I do need to go now; goodbye, love.”

“Have fun,” I replied, giving him one last hug before he and the rest of the band went on stage; the crowd going absolutely wild.

Once the first song began; I looked over to a restless Roxxie. I knew she wanted to be up there on stage with them so badly; but she couldn’t. To get her mind off of things, I made my way over to her and plopped down in the seat next to her.

“Don’t sweat it Rox; they’ll do fine without you, they’re idiots, but they put on a good show,” I nudged her; trying my best to get a smile on her face.

A twitch of one came onto her expression. “I know, I know; I’d just rather be out there having fun too. But, my own fault for getting messed up like this.”

We both laughed slightly before a few moments of silence came over us and her attention turned elsewhere. I looked over to see her looking at Matt; he was simply making sure everything was in good order and everyone was doing their job; but she looked at him like he was heaven.

“So, tell me about Matt, Rox. I want to know,” I said, curious as to what exactly they were at the moment.

“We’re officially dating now,” A light blush came across her face as she began. “I don’t know; he makes me really happy, he always has. Jack and I are good now too; finally. He’s so caught up in Kelly, it seems as if
he totally forgot we ever dated.”

“Aren’t you happy for him, though?” I questioned. “I am, a girl has never been able to keep him down like that; especially so soon. And she seems to be a nice enough girl from what I’ve seen of her.”

“Oh, of course I am,” she reassured me. “It’s just weird how easily he got over Alex and I, you know? But I suppose that was honestly in all our best interests. With Alex and you being together, along with Matt and I.”

“It seems as if everything is just,” I paused, trying to find the right words to fit what I was going to say.
“Falling into place like it should have a long time ago.”

She smiled, giving me a sideways hug from out spot on the floor. “I agree; and I couldn’t be more happy about it.”

______
The boys came off the stage after the encore; the fans going wild and the boys with huge smiles on their faces. I stood up to greet Alex, and as I did, I was picked up and swung around by my boyfriend. I laughed and hugged him – not giving a shit how sweaty he was.

“You guys did great out there!” I complimented them honestly.

Jack smiled at me with his famous goofy grin. “Even without Roxxie we managed; which is surprising to me.”

A smirk came across her face as she went up to hug Jack. At first, he was a bit wary, but he quickly regained himself and hugged her tightly back. My attention then turned back to Alex; his stare already on me. I nudged him in the side just before he put his arm around my waist in a protective stance.

My eyes then locked with Zack; a smile forming on both of our faces before he turned his attention away to talk to Jeff. Everything was really falling into place; even with Roxxie being injured still. Everyone was happy – beyond that. And even though we went through absolute shit the entire tour; we still managed to
be close, to stay a family. And I couldn’t ever be more grateful for that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys! This was a bit of a filler; but I wanted to show how everything is playing out and coming to a close. I hope you liked it :). Please comment and subscribe; it means the world to us :D! Don't forget to check out the sequel that Becca will be writing on her own as a Jack/Kelly line - a link is at the top of the screen :). Thank you all!

Please Note - The story is not over!