Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 17

Kay's Point Of View.

Once everyone else started to wake up, I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets looking for something I can make for everyone. I walked back and found the least hungover people, being Grieco and Flyzik who decided to show up about an hour after the candle ceremony.

I sent them off to the grocery store a block away for the stuff i needed to make my scrambled eggs and bacon.

I looked around at everybody and smiled. This was my family. BLG, ATL, TM, WTK and the Malibu crew.

I walked over to where everyone was lying or sitting since they were all pretty hung over. I sat next to Jack who in turn, lied down with his head in my lap.

"Hey, Kay, where'd you get this necklace. It's so pretty. And shiny." Jack said touching it. "How good was the sex for someone to pay you with diamonds. ?"

I punched Jack in the shoulder, not wanting to punch him in the stomach for fear he would puke.

"I am not a prosititute Jack. You know that I'm a stripper." I said joking. "No, someone special got it for me."

Everyone was paying attention to us now.

"Well, Who was it. ?" Martin asked.

I started twirling the memorial necklace, yes i had it on during the sweet sixteen, and bit my lip. "My, uh, boyfriend gave it to me before we left."

"Will is such a good boyfriend" See said.

Everybody who wasn't in the Malibu crew glanced between me and Alex. I coughed.

"Cass, Rian's a good boyfriend too. I love that necklace. I don't believe Rian could've picked that out himself." I teased Rian.

"Hey now, I did it all by myself. Like a big boy."

"And you think us, all your friends to believe that. ?" John Ohh asked.

"Yepp."

We all looked at each other for a second before laughing.

"Fine Fine." He grumbled. "I had help from Alex when he was buying a necklace for Kay-" his eyes went wide. "-lee. Kaylee. His cousin."

Everyone just shrugged as me, Jack, Alex, and Zack glared at Rian, who had buried his face into Cass's shoulder.

"WE'RE HERE." Flyzik and Grieco yelled opening the door.

There were groans from about everyone due to their headache. And all the cusion pillows went flying at them.

"Hey now, we have stuff for Kay to make us some wonderful food." Flyzik pointed out.

Him and Grieco placed the bags in the kitchen and walked to me, pulling me up.

Jack let out a string of curses as he hit his head on the couch.

I walked into the kitchen and started cooking as everyone talked.

"Hey,can i get some help here. ?" I asked.

"Yeah." The girls, Cass, See and Hayley said. My roommate had left for work not too long ago.

We all messed around as we cooked.

"So did youu have fun with Rian last night. ?" I teased Cass.

She laughed. "We didn't do anything naughty if thats what you talking about. "

"MMmmhhm." Me, See, and Hay said.

"We didn't. ! I was just as surprised he was here as everyone else and we just enjoyed each other's presense. "

"And made out for most of the night." I coughed.

She hit me as we just laughed.

"GUYS. ! FOOD'S DONE. ! "

We passed out the paper plates that had food on it to the guys as they basically ran to the kitchen.

When everyone had food, I walked back to the living room and sat next to Jared and Martin.

We all messed around as we ate.

"I'm so FAT." Jack said, playing with his belly.

I threw a piece of bacon his way and he caught it.

"Look, I'm a seal." He said making seal noises and catching another piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Jack, your an idiot." Zack said slapping his head.

"RIAN. ! ZACK HIT ME AGAIN. !" Jack said wimpering.

"Ask me if I care right now Jack." He replied.

"ALEX. ! MY LOVER. PROTECT ME.." Jack said jumping onto Alex.

"DUDE. ! NOT HERE. !" Alex dropped Jack onto the floor

"KAY CREAM. ! THEY'RE BEING MEAN TO ME. !"

"Awww Jacky. Come here." I stood up and Jack ean into my arms, giving me a hug.

Everyone was just laughing around us.

---------------------------
At around 5 we were tossing around things we could do.

"Beach Bonfire. ?" Travis suggested.

There were sounds of agreement.

"Aighttt. What hotel you guys staying at. ?"

"Ritz Carlton." They all said at the same time, well except WTK and Malibu-ers.

"NO WAY. !" I yelled jumping up and down.

They just laughed.

"COME ONNNN. WE NEED TO GET READDDDY."

We left WTK who headed to their houses and drove to the hotel in the various cars we drove last night.

-----------------
Twenty minutes later we met up with WTK in the parking lot and drove to the beach where we could do a bonfire.

I watched as Martin, Travis, Alex and John Ohh tried starting the bonfire.

Twenty minutes later, I told them to leave and I managed to start it myself.

"Singers can't do anything"

I walked over to Paul, jumping on his back.

"Hey Kayy, !" He said spinning around.

I tugged on his neck making him fall backwards ... onto me.

"GAHH. Poolie, get offfff. !" I said pushing him off me.

"But your so soft." He said laying on me again.

"PAUL . !" I grunted. Pushing again. When he didn't move I gave up.

"Paul, can you get off me. ?" I asked nicely.

"Hmmm, what's in it for me. ?"

"Ummm, 5 bucks. ?"

"OKAY. !" He said jumping up.

"FINALLY.. !" I sighed out.

John K. extended his hand and helped me up.

"Paul you sir, are very heavy." I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"Kay you ma'am owe me 5 bucks." He said mimicking my motions.

"Well, Paaaaul, I'm not going to pay you."

The next thing I know, I was being thrown over Paul's shoulder and he was running towards the water.

"PAUUUUUL. !"

But, he had already thrown me into the water. I came back up sputtering water.

"PAUL CHARLES DIGIOVANNI."

I could hear him whimper.

I pointed to the water in front of me. He slowly trudged to me.

I dragged him underneath the water and left him there for a bit before letting him back up.

"I hate you Kanitha. " He said out of breath.

"I hate you too."I said, hugging him.

He lifted me up and walked out of the water.

He let me down and I looked down at my clothes.

"I'M ALL WET. !"

All the guys starting laughing.

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID. !" Alex cackled.

"You guys are horrible. !" I laughed.

----------------------

It was about 7now and the sun was finally setting.

"Hey guys, I'll be back."

They all nodded and I started walking down by the shore, down the beach.

I walked far enough where I only saw the bonfire as a speck. I sat in the sand, pulling my knees to my chest and resting my chin there.

I looked out over the ocean until someone stood in front of me.

I looked up to see Alex gazing down at me. I smiled lightly before looking back out at the sunset.

He sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder.

"What cha thinking bout babe. ?" He started playing with one of fmy hands.

"Nothing"I looked down at him.

"Is too something."

"Don't worry about it Alex." I said pecking his lips lightly.

"You know, I'm glad you like the necklace." He touched the necklace he gave me.

"You gave it to me, of course I'm gonna like it."

"So if I gave you STDs you'd like it. ?"

"Only if its your Straight To DVD, STDs. " I joked, kissing him again.

He looked up into my eyes.

"You know, I'm glad we got together."

"So am I." I said touching his nose with my finger.

"Mmmhhmm. Prove it. " He muttered before lifting his head and fully pressing his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went to my waist. He lightly pushed me down to where I was laying on my back and he was above me, our lips never leaving.

I broke apart, "That proof enough. ?"

"No, definitely not. "He said leaning in again.

How I adore this boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this is short. I got my laptop taken away because I didn't do homework over break. :/ I have to type up a chapter for my other story on QZ too, so I don't know when chapter 18 will be out.... Next week maybe. ?