Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 20.

I yawned and stretched, expecting to hit Chett in the face, but when I didn't I opened my eyes and looked around our room.

We got back to Malibu last night. I already missed the other guys and my family.

I looked down at Chett's spot . There was a note there instead.

Dear Kay, Hayley had a last minute show she needs to do a couple hours away, so Me, Bry, and Cass went with her. Kenny and See said they're spending the day at the beach a few miles down, and going out to lunch too. Alex is somewhere in the house probably. Would've woke you, but you look so adorable while you sleep. (: haha. Everyone will be back at around 2. ~Love Chett.

I yawned again and dragged myself to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair before pulling my hair into a ponytail.

I looked at the clock. 8:32

I walked towards the music room, where I heard Alex playing his guitar. I opened the door quietly and sneaked up behind Alex.

"Boo. !" I shouted into his ear.

"FUCK KAY. ! " He said, jumping.

"I'm sorry." I said, pecking his lips. "Why didn't you go with everyone else. ?"

"Because I didn't want to leave you by yourself. And I am taking you on a surprise date."

"Well, Who says I want to go out with you . ?" I teased.

"Like you don't wanna go out with me." He scoffed. "Go take a shower and get dressed. Dress in sweats and bring a hoodie."

"Okay. ?"

He pushed me out of the room and i went to the bathroom.

Once I got dressed I headed upstairs to find Alex.

"Alex. ! I'm Ready. ! Oh . " I stopped when I saw that Alex had made me breakfast.

"I made you breakfast. !" He yelled.

"I see that." I chuckled. "Thank you." I pecked his lips.

We both sat down and ate while we talked.

"Where are we going. ?" I asked as we put the dishes in the sink.

"That is a surprise."

"Why are our dates always surprises. ?"

"Because I want them to be."

"Fine." I grumbled.

Alex's Point Of View

I smiled as she pouted.

"You'll find out the sooner we leave Babe. Let's go."

We walked to the car and I started heading to the Ice Rink.

I know she misses Ice-Skating. So I decided that this would be the perfect date to have before I told her that I'm in love with her.

Kay's Point Of View

"Oh My God. ! You're Taking Me Skating. !" I yelled excitedly.

"Yes, now come on." He opened the door for me and intertwined our hands once i got out.

We walked inside and got our skates. I put mine on easily and had to help Alex put his on.

"How did you rent out the entire rink. ?" I asked, as I skated backwards in front of him.

"I have my ways." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes before turning forward again. I skated faster and eventually turned and did a triple lutz flawlessly.

"I guess I still got it." I smirked.

---------------------------

After we skated for an hour, we headed back home.

I think sometime during the date, I decided that I would tell Alex about Koby .

"Alex. ! I don't wanna play pool. ! I suck at it. !" I whined.

"I'll teach you how to be better." He winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Let's do this."

About half an hour later i blew my bangs out of my face in frustration.

"I TOLD YOU I SUCK AT POOL."

"Here, let me help."

He turned me around and placed his hands on mine, where they were suppose to go.

"This is so cliche Alex." I laughed.

"I know." He shrugged.

After we hit a few shots like that, I looked up at Alex, who was looking down at me.

I tip-toed, and pressed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I soon became drunk with Alex.

We were soon in his room, our clothes thrown around in various places.

"You sure. ?" He asked yet again.

"Yes. Alex, I want this."
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CRAP. CHAPTER 20 ALREADY. I think I should have a confession time. This story originally had Justin Bieber as the main guy, and the other housemates, besides Chett, were celebrities like Chace Crawford, Taylor Lautner, Victoria Justice, etc.

But you know, I'm thinking about writing a new Justin story. I love him. (: JUDGE ME. !