Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 21.

"What are you doing. ?"

I looked down and realized I had subconciously started drawing shapes on his torso.

"Sorry." I said quietly.

"Kay, what's wrong. ?"

"Nothing."

"Tell Me Now."

I sat up, reaching down and pulling my tank top on over my bra i already had on, along with my panties.

I crawled to the foot of the bed, where i sat criss-crossed facing Alex, who was now sitting against the headboard, only in his boxers from when he woke up.

"You have to let me fully explain first, okay, ?"

He nodded slowly, cautious of what I was gonna tell him.

I took a deep breath.

"Okay, well, after Same's will reading I had gone to his and Sonny's apartment because he had left me some stuff and I had to go see them. And then i went to my apartment. I just wanted to see my roommate and see my room again. But waiting in my room, was Koby."

"Koby, as in your Ex that moved to Europe for school. ?"

"Yepp. He said that it didn't fit him, so he came back so we could be together again. But I tried telling him that I had a boyfriend, but he had already kissed me. But I pushed him off as fast as I can. !"

"Kay, if it was just a kiss, why didn't you tell me right when it happened. ?"

I shrugged, looking down.

"Were you ... Were you having doubts about us. ?"

"I don't know Alex. ! I just didn't want to tell you because I knew yo would blow it out of proportion. !"

"Well I am now Kay. ! I mean, if you don't trust me enough to tell me this, how am I suppose to trust you about the story. ! I thought our relationship, and even our friendship, was full of honesty. !"

"It is. !"

"Obviously it isn't if you couldn't tell me this little thing. !"

Alex got out of bed, his boxers already on and walked to his closet, pulling out new sets of clothes.

"So what now then. !"

"Now, I'm gonna go take a shower, and then go work on my songs. And you're just going to stay away from me as much as possible. We're through Kay."

I felt a stab at my heart. We can't be over. We couldn't be.

"Alex -"

"No, I just can't continue through a relationship where I don't know if you can tell me the truth always."

He walked towards the door before pausing.

"Oh and Kay. I was gonna tell you this before your whole confession, but I guess since I can be honest, I will be. I am in love with you."

And with that he walked out the door, leaving me by myself.

Sobs ripped through my body. The man I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, was now out of my life.

I got up and started collecting the clothes from earlier that were across the floor, tears still streaming down my face. I pulled off his bed comforter and sheets before heading to the laundry room and putting everything into the washing machine and starting it.

I walked back into his room and did his bed with new sheets and comforter before looking around.

It was like I was never in here. It was like we never had sex. It was like the last couple hours never happened.

I walked into my room and grabbed clothes before waiting to listen for Alex to be done with his shower. When I remembered he had to walk by my room to get to the music room I walked into my closet, and waited there.

I heard the shower go off and after a few minutes, footsteps down the hall.

After waiting about five minutes, Alex started strumming him guitar. I stood up and went to take a shower.

Once I got out of the shower and got dressed in a Quest Crew Hoodie and some Baltimore Ravens shorts.

I started walking towards my room, but instead I found myself walking towards the music room, I stood in the doorframe since Alex's back was to it.

I listened as he strum the guitar to a new song he had just written.

Wide awake, my mistake, so predictable. You were fake, I was great, nothing personal. I'm walking, who's laughing now? I'm wasted, wasting time. You talk for hours but you're wasting lines. A pretty face but the chase ain't worth the prize.

I shook my head, and turned to walk back to my room, but managed to trip and fall on the ground with a large thud.

I got up quickly and ran to my room. I pulled out my iPod and laid down on my bed.

Alex's Point Of View

I looked back when I heard a thud to see Kay on the floor. She swiftly got up and ran to her room. I sighed. No matter what this song says, it's still about how she broke my heart.

I got up and went into the kitchen to get myself some food.

I made myself a grilled peanut butter sandwich and went to clean up the pool table.

I walked back to my room to see that Kay had cleaned up everything. Like she was never there. I sighed heavily before going to walk back to the music room.

While I passed Kay's room, I noticed she was sleeping.

I walked in and walked to where she was sleeping on the bed. I pulled the blanket up and over her body. A flash of green startled me, but I realized it was her iPod. I picked it up to see what she was listening to.

I sighed even more deeply when I realized it was a playlist of all the All Time Low songs.

I kissed her forehead before walking out.

My heart was in pieces, and I didn't know how to fix it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been catching up on school work. I ONLY HAVE 9 MORE WEEKS TIL SUMMER. :D Anyways, enjoy. ! OH! And HI THAI. !