Status: Close to it's end! Hit me With your feedback FOLKS!!

Of Love And Broken Toes

Sneaky Beast

"Fayne, the Alden's will be coming over for dinner tonight, so be ready by 7 p.m." My mother told me while I was cleaning the kitchen and she was heading off to work.

"Yes M'am." I responded, trying to sound nonchalant. Even though my heart started beating a bit faster.

I started remembering.

Remembering the kiss, the kiss that happened only three days ago.

Just the thought of him coming here. I felt excited and nauseous at the same time.

She eyed me warily before leaving. I think she knows something is up.

I liked him.

And I liked the kiss, was it voluntary? Not so much, but honestly I didn't mind one bit.

"Fayne."

It was my first kiss, I was mad at him at first for stealing my first kiss. What gave him the right?

"Fayne."

But remembering the sensation of his lips on mind the butterflies just came back. And I was no longer mad at him, I liked him.

"Fayne!"

I jumped a little and gasped a little.

There standing in front of me was my mother. And she looked very upset.

"Y-yes?" I said nervously.

"I have been speaking to you for the last minute! Where is your mind? And why were you smiling so much?" She asked suspiciously.

I gulped.

"I-I, uh." I had no idea what to say, what excuse to give.

"I don't have time for this, at around 5 take out the steaks from the freezer." She said and left.

I stood there for a few moments, I leaned my back on the counter.

I was relieved she didn't stick around for answers.

____________


At five I did exactly as my mother said and took out the steaks.

It was six-thirty p.m now, I was in my room deciding on an outfit to wear.

I finally decided to wear a purple dress with the same silver flats from the barbecue. But I only wore one due to the cast. I can't wait for it to come off,just two more weeks.

When I was finished getting reading I went down stairs, dreading having to wait for the Alden's with my parents.

As I got to the kitchen, my father was at the table reading the newspaper, and my mother was finishing the final touches on the steaks.

"Have a seat Fayne." Said my father without looking up from his paper.

I sat two seats away from him.

Waiting with my parents it was silent, the only noise was my mothers movements and my father turning the pages.

A few moments later the door bell rang.

Finally!

I was glad they were here.

My mother quickly made her way to the door and told us to follow. My father stood and left and I followed.

"Jane! Great to see you!" Said Mrs. Alden as she came in.

"Farrah! Glad you could make it! Come on in Guys." She said the last bit to I'm sure Mr. Alden and James.

When they came in, I automatically set my eyes on him.

He was wearing a simple black fitted shirt with jeans and his boots. At that moment I had to admit,

The boy could pull off wearing a potato sack.


He looked so handsome, I felt my face get hot.

He said hi to my parents and when he got to me, he smiled, but this smile was anything but innocent. It was more a mischievous smile.

"Hi Fay." He said.

The way he was looking at me sent my heart a flutter, I stared at his chest quickly and saw his well defined pecs. I shook my head and looked at his eyes.

He smirked, and raised an eyebrow.

Oh the jerk

"Hi." I said lowly.

Our little moment ended, since
My mother rushed us all to the kitchen quickly and we all got seated.

James got seated right across from me.

Lucky me

Throughout the dinner our parents talked about who knows what. I wasn't really paying attention.

I was too busy trying to keep my eyes off him, which was difficult by the way.

Since firstly from the corner of my eye, I saw he was looking at me. Secondly he wouldn't take his eyes off of me, which made me nervous. And thirdly because he kept bumping his foot with mine, on purpose!

He was trying to give me a heart attack, and I think he knew what he was doing to me. Which is not good!

Sometimes I would cave and I would look at him. Just a quick glance, and he would either smile or wink at me.

And I would feel my face become an inferno.

Needless to say I was relieved when dinner was over and they left.

As I was cleaning the kitchen my mother came and spoke to me,

"Fayne I need you to take this over to the Alden's house." She said handing me a plastic container with leftovers.

Oh great

"Yes. M'am." I said.

I put the container in a plastic bag and crutched my way out.

When I was standing in front of their door, I felt a new wave of nerves hit me.

I slowly but surely pushed the door bell.

No sooner it opened.

And it had to be him.

"Couldn't stay away too long could you?" He said.

Ugh! Why me?

"Here! M-My mother sends this." I gave the bag to him.

I quickly made to leave when he caught my arm.

"What? No goodbye kiss?" He said whispering.

I felt a shiver go down my spine, before I could say anything.

And he did it.

Again!

He kissed me!

Quickly gave me a peck on the lips, and ran back inside, shutting the door and leaving me there looking like a fish out of water.

My stomach felt as if butterflies had exploded.

Oh, Its on
♠ ♠ ♠
Ack!!! James you sneaky little beast! Oh he's so hot!
Comments? Loved!