Status: Close to it's end! Hit me With your feedback FOLKS!!

Of Love And Broken Toes

Suprises And Itches

Light.

I open my eyes to the sun shining through my window, and a ray of light right on my face. I open my eyes half way and close them up again and try to fall asleep, but to no avail.

Silence.

I slowly get up and carefully swing my legs over my bed, I sit still for a second.

Silence is all I hear.

Looking at my clock its 8 am.

One question running through my mind:

Why didn't my mother come and wake me like usual?

I grab the crutches near my bed and slowly make my way to my bathroom and do my usual morning routine. I slowly but eventually change into a Linkin Park shirt and some blue sweats.

I make my way down stairs, which by the way is pretty damn difficult, and go to the kitchen. I walk to the fridge and see a white piece of paper stuck to it.

Of course my mother wouldn't forget her grand chore list.

Fay ,

Due to your physical state I know you are limited so you may take it easy for a few days, I will be away for a while on a Real Estate Seminar and your father has that surgeon's convention, we will be gone for 4 days at the most, but please don't just stay home and be. Your foot may be broken but your arms are perfectly fine so do something.

Jane


No death threat? This is getting odd, its almost as if my mom cares. I don't want to get ahead of myself though. Gone for a few days? Sweet.

I get over the shock and make my way to the couch and sit down. I stare at the blank television for a second and think what to do. I am pretty useless right now, and I'm not in the mood to watch TV.

I get up and walk to my book shelf and scan over my books. They range from ocean life to romantic classics, but one I haven't read in a while catches my eye.

Do Birds With Clipped Wings Still Long To Fly? By Lydia Pape

I forgot how much I love this book it's not your typical boy meets girl, girl falls for boy story. It is very different , so I grab it and sit down on the lazy boy recliner chair and begin to read.

After chapter nine I decide to put the book down. I look out the window and see the tree's swaying side to side. Leaves falling and filling the yard, if only I could go jump in a pile right now, that would be fun.

I decide against it, since I don't think my broken foot will allow me to fully enjoy jumping in a pile of leaves. I make my way to the kitchen and begin to wash the dishes.

With my parents gone what should I do? Throw a party right? Yeah right, so the neighbor's end up calling my parents and I end up on the channel 9 news. I can just see the headlines: "Young girl shot dead and gutted "

No thanks I like living and breathing. Maybe I could do some job searching. I need an excuse to get out of this place.

I spent the rest of the day doing what my arms allowed me to which was clean the kitchen countertops, the stove, then dust the living room furniture and rearrange my book shelf. All while listening to music, loudly of course. Today's music went form Red Hot Chili Peppers to Smashing Pumpkins to Passion Pitt.

After I was done, more like I worn out I sat down once again on the couch while grabbing a pencil and sticking it inside my cast, and started scratching, since it was itching like crazy. I felt as if someone poured ants down there. And my mind wondered to how I got like this, oh yeah it's all that jerks fault, wait we are on good terms now. But still it's his fault I'm in this predicament.

And that's when the door bell rang.

I crutched my way to the door as quickly as I could, which probably was at a snails pace.

I opened the door.

And slammed it so fast.

What in the hell was he doing here?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness, leave a comment :) and check out that book! its friken aWsome! if you dont wanna buy it you can read it on fictionpress same title and its under pen name:notdyingnow

seriously its soooo good!