Woah...that's not cereal....

Two.

I looked up to see a woman. She looked to be in her late thirties, and was short, and stout. “Matthew, put that girl down right now, and what are you boys doing home so early?” She demanded. “We didn’t feel like being at school anymore Mom, just relax, it’s cool.” “I felt like being at school, but no, crazy people had to kidnap me” I waving my hands dramatically. “Matthew! Please tell me you did not force her to come, oh my, my baby’s a felon, what I am going to do, we need to call your father.” She said panicking. Matt put me down, and I stared at his mother with a horrified expression.
“I won’t press charges?” I said unsure of how to react. She turned to look at me, and then threw her arms around me, giving me a big awkward hug. When she pulled away, she had a big smile on her face. “Thank you so much, Matthew you’re very lucky.” She said pointing at him. “She was being dramatic mom, she wasn’t going to turn us in, because technically she could have just opened the door.” He said laughing at his mother.
“What? I thought you locked it, I’m going home, back to school, somewhere, Bye.” I yelled walking out the door. “Oh no you don’t,” and for the millionth time today, I was picked up. Matt took me back in the house, and locked the door. “You know I can easily unlock that.” I said. “Not if I don’t let you out of my sights.” He said arrogantly. “Matt, let her go home, she obviously doesn’t like you, she probably never will, find a new girl to swoon.” Yelled Jimmy from another room. I stood there with a shocked look on my face. Matt glared towards the room, and then looked at me. I stared at him with wide eyes, and then finally spoke, “He can talk?” I asked completely shocked. He hadn’t made the slightest noise, and now he talks, in complete sentences no less.
“Yes, he can talk, should I make cookies, I should, honey what’s your favorite cookie?” I then stared at Matt’s mom for the longest time. “What?” “Cookie, what do you likey?” She said slowly. “Chocolate Chip.” “Good, oh and Matt, please don’t kidnap your girlfriend again, or she might break up with you, and I really like her.” She said with a smile walking into that I guess is the kitchen.
“I’m not this girlfriend, I don’t even like him, yeah he’s cute, but no.” I yelled after her retreating figure. “I’m cute?” I turned around to see Matt with a cocky smirk. “Shut up Mr. Swoon.” I retorted, and his smirk dropped. “I’m going to kill Jimmy.” He growled. “Why, because he let it slip that you like me, how much do you like me, the man she looks good like, or the wow she’s beautiful, or maybe the I’d tap that like. Yeah, probably the last one, listen, I’m not a slut, so I think that you should just stop while you’re behind.” I told him.
“Who said that? Maybe, I want to get to know you better, because I actually think that you have potential?” He said back. “Maybe I have potential? There’s the key to getting a girl to like you let me tell you, they all want to hear that they could have potential.” I said walking to where I saw the other guys go.
“If you don’t like us, then why are you staying?” He asked walking into the room angrily. Thought: Matt angry equals enormously sexy. ‘Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked. “You should be angry more often, it suits you.” I stated turning to the T.V. “Are you going to answer my question?” “Oh yeah, your mom is making my favorite cookie, there’s no way I’m leaving without eating any.” I said making all the guys including Matt chuckle. “You sure it won’t go straight to your thighs?” Brian said in a girly voice. “Nah, I’ve learned that it goes straight to my ass, and it’s not that big, so I figure why not?” I said smiling at their amused expressions.
“We are so keeping you,” said Zacky not looking away from the screen. “Boys, what are you watching, turn that degrading stuff off, I’m sure ummm, I’m sorry honey, I never caught your name.” “Isabelle.” I said smiling slightly at her. “Right, I’m sure Isabelle doesn’t want to watch porn, so turn it off.” The guys all groaned and Brian went to turn it off. “Actually, Ms. Sanders, I don’t really mind, I had to live with my older brother and his friends for seven years, and it’s all they watched, I’m indifferent to it now.” I said.
“Well, turn it off if it bothers you, I guess.” She said disappointedly, turning and walking away. I looked around the room, and all the guys had their jaws to the floor. “What?” I said nonchalantly turning to watch the screen again.
Then I felt four pairs of arms, hug me, and squeeze the life out of me. “Stop, must breathe, air to lungs mayday, Houston we have a problem,” finally they all let go, and I took a deep breath, getting air back in my lungs.
“We should go somewhere.” Brian suggested. “Where?” Zacky asked looking at him like he was stupid. “The beach?” He said looking at all of us. They all agreed then looked at me. I sighed, “Can we wait until the cookies are done?” I asked pleading with my eyes.
Jimmy laughed out a yes, and put his arm around my shoulders, giving me a tight hug. “We are going to get along just fine.”