Woah...that's not cereal....

Three.

The cookies were baked, and safely tucked away in my belly, as we made our way to the beach to hang out.
The silence in the car was almost too hard to bear, I had to break it somehow. “So how are you guys’? You doing good? Good. That’s great. How much longer, what are we going to do when we get there? Do I need a bathing suit because I don’t have one? Can you guys’ go in the sun or will it burn you like vampires? Do you-. ““SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FREAKIN HYPERACTIVE MIDGET!” Was yelled from somewhere in the car.
“Hey, there’s no need to bring my height into this, it’s not my fault I’m 5’3” and the rest of my family is over 6 feet tall. That’s not weird, and I’m not adopted. Get it? Got it? Good.” I announced in the serious tone I could muster.
“Wait, how are you over a foot shorter than the rest of your family?” Jimmy asked quite frankly, not understanding my predicament. “Well you see, I’m adopted, and I don’t really know how tall my birth family was, but my adopted family is freaking huge ass freaks.”
“But you just said you weren’t adopted,” said a very confused Brian. “Yeah, well I wasn’t ready to tell you, but it’s okay I’m ready to tell you now. My mom was fourteen when she had me, because she was a little slut who like her sexual deeds more than she needed to, and my father was some random guy, I don’t know who, and I was put up for adoption right after I was born, but it’s okay, I like my family sometimes, and I don’t see them that often, so it’s like being on my own.” I finished with a dramatic sigh.
“What do you mean you don’t see your family that often?” Man these people are nosy. “My siblings are older and at college, or have their own families now, and my parents go on a lot of business trips, sometimes their gone for months at a time.”
“Then why don’t you have parties every time their gone? I mean party house seriously.” Zacky said utterly confused why I didn’t infest my home with booze, and horny teenagers every weekend.
“Because Zacky, I’m not into that sort of thing and I don’t want strangers in my house that leave unbelievably disgusting messes, and don’t clean them up. That’s not my idea of a fun time.”
“Well, do you at least invite your friends over for friendly rendezvous?” I had to inwardly laugh at this one.
“What friends? I don’t have friends, I’m the weird girl who actually does her work, and doesn’t spend the whole class talking, and gossiping about fashion, and who got it up the butt now. I’m not popular, and I don’t have friends, that’s the way it’s always been.” It got very quiet, I hate quiet.
Jimmy eventually turned around to look at me, and got a cute smile on his face before he opened his mouth to speak. “I’ll be your friend Isabelle, we can be beastie besties, and go places together, like the mall, and the arcade, and bowling, and lunch, and movies, and shows, and to my house, and to your house, and-“ “I get it Jimmy.” I said holding in my laughter, for a large man, he was just a little kid at heart.
“We’re here, everybody out of my car.” Matt yelled as we arrived. There were a few guys standing around that I didn’t know….and they were staring at me.
“What’s up, having a good time?” I asked trying to get them to look away.
“Yeah, but we could be having a better time with you over here.” One said with a creepy smile. I cringed and instinctively moved closer to Matt. He put his arm around my shoulder, and glared daggers at the guys.
“Aw, come on baby, we just want to have a good time.” At that Matt let go of me, and walked over to the guys, he punched the one who had yelled, as the others ran away afraid.
I stood there glued to the spot, completely shocked at what just happened. Matt punched a guy, wow, ummm, I’m scared of his beastly arms more than ever now.
He came back over to stand by me. “Why did you have to talk to them that only made it worse.” He said shaking his head. I was upset that he blamed me, but chose to ignore it, and walked up where he was now. I wrapped up arms around his middle and hugged him tightly. He sighed, and hugged me back.
I pulled away, and looked up at him smiling, “That was awesome, you tapped him, and he just fell.” He smiled back, and hugged me tighter, chuckling at my comment. “It’s not that awesome, anyone can do it if they know how.” I started shaking my head.
The next thing I knew, Matt and I, were in the sand, and I was learning how to throw a punch. So far, I had hurt myself punching Matt’s stomach four times, accidently elbowed Brian in the eye, fell backwards onto Zacky trying to hit Matt, and gotten laughed at by all of them , including half of Huntington Beach.
“I give up, there’s no way you can convince me otherwise.” I whimpered out, clutching my hand in pain, before passing out.