Woah...that's not cereal....

Five.

I laid there shocked staring at my broken door, when the boys turned towards me, and lunged at my bed. “WAKE UP ISABELLE! WAKE UP! TIME TO GET UP! THE SUNSHINE WANTS TO SEE YOUR EYES!” was all yelled at me, while they jumped up and down on my bed.
“I’m already awake you idiots, that’s why my eyes are open, and I’m trying to kick you off my bed!” I yelled, managing to kick Zacky and send him flying off my bed. Points for me.
“Ouch! That hurt, I landed on my butt. I think you should make it up to me by massaging my injured area.” He suggested. Matt glared at him, and hit the back of his head.
“So, we came here to wake you up, and take you shopping because we know all girls love shopping, especially at the mall.” Brian grimaced as he explained the plans, but managed to add a smile at the end. Shopping? Did they really think that low of me? I hate shopping.
“Sounds like fun, when do we leave?” I figured since they were going to the trouble of making the plans, I could go through with them. “Whenever you’re ready, so hurry up.”
***
OMG. We’ve been her e for five hours, we’ve been in every store, and they won’t let me leave! I’m tired, and I don’t want to be here, didn’t the doctor say to rest? UGH!!
I was so frustrated I was getting lightheaded. I grabbed onto the person beside me to stop myself from passing out. That was when I had my breakdown.
“I’m tired, and hungry, and I think I’m catching a cold, and I don’t want to shop anymore. I hate shopping. I hate the mall. I just want to go home. No stop, don’t go back over to the racks, please I beg you. Is there no god?” I sobbed in between tears. (AN: my inspiration for this scene; me today at the mall with my mom.)
“Is she okay, she’s scaring me,” I heard Zacky say, but I couldn’t really hear anything because my head was buried in Matt’s chest. His steel chest I might add. God. Why does he have to be so cute? And sweet? And a complete asshole at the same time? Men are so confusing.
“I don’t know.” He said unsure. “I’m fine, can we go now, please, I just want to sleep.” I was so exhausted mentally and physically.
“Sure precious, here, I’ll carry you, you just sleep okay?” I nodded in response as Matt picked me up, and carried me to the car.
When I woke up, I was in my pajamas, in my bed. I looked at Matt sleeping beside me, and then at the clock. It was only two in the morning. I sighed, but then realized something. I was in my pajamas. I don’t remember changing myself. “Pervert, “ I mumbled laying back down.
“Is that anyway to talk about the person who carried you across the mall, through a parking lot, down a walkway, and up stairs, all while you were sleeping away.” I jumped at the sound of his voice. “Damn you scared me, I thought you were asleep.” I said as I put my hand over my heart.
“Oh, so that’s why you were talking about me then.” He chuckled. “You don’t need to be asleep for me to do that.” He gave me a ‘that’s not nice look’ and got out of bed.
“Where are you going?” I asked confused. “I’m bored, let’s go watch T.V.” He stated walking out of my room. I quickly got up and followed him. He apparently knew his way around my house, since he went straight to the living room without getting lost.
He plopped down on the couch, and I followed suit, but sat on his lap, and cuddled up to his chest. He looked down at me in amazement, “what are you doing, you crazy little girl?” I put my face against his chest and mumbled an answer that I didn’t even comprehend. “What? Are you speaking alien or something?” I chuckled and looked up at him. I shook my head wildly but stopped and grabbed my head in pain.
“Not good idea.” He laughed at my stupid mistake. “So, why are you on my lap fair lady?” Fair lady? ”I don’t know, why are you such a dork?” He glared at my comment. “I was cold, you looked warm and cozy, so I decided to sit on you and have a cuddle session.”
“A cuddle session?” I nodded and smiled up at him. “Yep, and it’s going quite nicely I might add.” He grabbed a blanket, and wrapped us up in it. We sat there for a few minutes, just letting the silence succumb us. “Is our cuddle session done yet?” Matt asked breaking the silence. “Shut up, that’s not nice.” I pouted. I looked down at my clothes.
“Hey wait, I never yelled at you for being a perve, and changing me. I think that was highly unnecessary.” I said coming into my sudden realization, whatever that means. “What? Did you want me to leave you in uncomfortable jeans, and a stiff bra, while you were sleeping?” I opened my mouth to speak when I grasped something. Did he just say bra? I looked down at my chest. I didn’t have a bra on underneath my shirt. (A/N: at first I didn’t put the part about the shirt, but I realized that sounded wrong.)
I turned to look at him. “You took my bra off, you little bastard!” I growled, narrowing my eyes at him. He looked uncomfortable for a second, but then relaxed. I don’t know why he was relaxing, I was prepared to try to kick his ass.
“I didn’t change you, the maid changed you. I was just joking with you.” He said smiling, showing off his adorable dimples. Dimples make me swoon. I went to poke them but he stopped me.
“Please, don’t poke them, why does everybody want to poke them?” He asked exasperated. “I don’t know, but my maid’s a lesbian.” I mumbled still trying to poke them. His laugh broke me out of my trance.
“You let a lesbian change me.” I turned on the T.V., and crossed my arms. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, and lean us back. “I forgive you.” I sighed out, and he laughed, giving me a squeeze.
After watching T.V. for a few hours, I started to doze off. Matt noticed and carried me back upstairs. He laid me down, and sat with my head in his lap, running his hand through my hair. Man, this guy was touchy feely, not that I’m complaining.
The last thing I remember was the sound of his voice singing a soft tune, before I completely zonked out.