Woah...that's not cereal....

Eight.

Matt’s POV
I started to panic, and as the guys and I ran in the direction of the screams. We started looking in the alleyway, when we heard laughing behind us. The girls were standing there laughing, and having a good time.
“Why are you laughing? Do you think this is funny? I was so worried about you! Never do anything like that again, do you hear me?” Man I sounded just like my father. Isabelle stared at me with an angry yet confused expression.
“What are you talking about? Hannah and I told you guys we were going to go ahead into the bookstore, and see if they had a book for school. Plus, why are getting so upset, it’s not like you care?” She looked utterly pissed at me. Not that I blame her.
“Bookstore? When in the world did you tell us that?” Brian responded more confused than when he couldn’t figure out how to fit a diaphragm over his penis.
“You were talking to some guy about Isabelle’s boobs or something, and I asked you, you nodded your head in response.” Brian’s eyes got wide and he puts his hands up in defense, when he saw the glare I was giving him.
“Stop glaring at him Matt, you don’t even have a right to.” I turned to look at the angel in front of me. She was right, I already screwed that up before it even started.
“Look, just because you’re fifteen, doesn’t mean that those feelings I had for you before can just turn off like a light switch okay? So get over the whole, I’m an asshole thing, I already know.” Then I turned and walked away. I heard someone yelling behind me but I just ignored them, making my way home.
Isabelle’s POV
“OMG! He is such a bitch!” I complained throwing my arms in the air to exaggerate my outburst. Then I heard laughing. I looked at the remaining group, all of them were laughing.
“Man, that was good, nobody has ever had the balls to call Matt a bitch before. Hah! You don’t even have balls!” “Johnny, nobody could ever have more wit or maturity than you at this precise moment.” I replied dryly.
I sighed, and then walked off. I might as well get home before curfew. I walked the streets until I saw the all too familiar house. I turned onto the walkway, and walked in the house.
“Isabelle? Is that you?” Finally, my dad is home! I bounced into the living room, and smiled at him as I gave him a hug. “Dad!” I squealed happy to see him. He smiled back at me, but then he got a stern look on his face.
“So, your mother tells me that you had an encounter with a young man this afternoon.” I frowned damn her, damn her to hell!
“He’s just a guy from school Dad, I don’t even like him so don’t say anything.” He looked at me suspiciously. “Where were you just before?” I looked at him and saw worry in his eyes. Great he thought I was sneaking around with Matt. Like that’s ever going to happen after tonight.
“I went out with some new friends. I met a girl my age Hannah, she’s really nice, I think we’re going to be good friends.” He smiled and hugged me. He probably thought I was a hermit after four years of nada plans.
“I’m tired, so I think I’m just going to head to bed.” I walked up the stairs, and got ready for bed. If Matt doesn’t want me, then I guess I’ll find a guy my own age.
***
MONDAY
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I hit it and sent it flying across the room. “Well, someone is Mrs. Grumpy pants this morning.” My ‘mother’ can be really redundant sometimes. I wonder when will run off with the pool boy, that would be marvelous.
I got to school, and hurried once again to my locker. When I got there, there were two figures leaning against it. When I got closer I realized it was Hannah and Johnny. I noted the huge smile on Hannah’s face as she stared at him.
I smiled at them, and quickly switched my things. “So, Matt called Brian last night a couple hours after he left, he sounded pretty beat up, apparently he like you more than he let on. This is going to be pretty hard for him.” “Yeah, looks pretty tough.” I replied pointing to him and the blonde bimbo attached to his neck.
“Isabelle, that’s how he deal.” Johnny defended. “I should learn to deal like that too, maybe I wouldn’t be so stressed them.” I responded curtly, and walked towards Matt. His eyes were as big as saucers when he saw me in front of him.
“Hey, Mat-“ Before I even had time to finish the bimbo had released her suction, and turned to spit some very rude words at me. “Look you loser, he doesn’t want anything to do with you, if he wanted to be around you he would actually acknowledge you okay, so just take your cow body, and ugly face, and scramble okay?” I controlled my anger the best I could, balling my hands into fists to stop the rage flowing through my veins.
“I’ll take that into consideration next time, here Matt you left your jacket at my house, thought you might want it back. Don’t ever talk to me again. That goes for you too you ego statistical slutty bitch from Hades cunt, understand? Good, bye-bye now.” I walked away from them mouths hanging open.
If only I knew that, that would be the last day I would ever see Matt. After school my dad told me I was moving in with my uncle in Ohio, because California was an unsuitable environment for me. I cried myself to sleep, dreaming that I could actually stay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't plan in taking this turn, but it's hard to write with them being in high school, and it got complicated with the age differences, so i decided to change the plot. I hope you still like it, I'm workin on the next one, it should be out in a couple of days.