Sequel: Closure
Status: Completed 12/28/10 to 3/1/12

A Start of Something New

Awkward

1:36am 

That’s what the clock read as Olivia hustled out the warm movie theater at the end of her 8 hour shift only to be greeted by the intensely cool weather. The sign above the building read ‘Tix4tonight’ illuminating its surroundings.

As Olivia sighed she saw her breath. Flipping up the hood of her purple hoodie and slipping on her black knitted gloves she made her way across the well lit, 4 lane intersection without looking in any direction to make sure the cost was clear. She shoved her gloved hands as far as she could into the pockets of her light blue skinny jeans.

I hate walking home this late in this weather

 Olivia scurried down the side walk wanting to get home as soon as possible but even at her quick pace it would be about 20 minuets before she would make it home.

[i... wish Ronald was here…

“Hi Olivia” she heard an all too familiar male voice

no way Olivia thought she might be hallucinating

spinning on the heels of her light brown winter boots almost wanting what she heard to be her imagination she saw Ronnie standing under lamppost. (Not that Las Vegas really needed any lampposts because everything else was lighted up.) But this particular light that was right above his head made him look like the most beautiful dark angel ever. He wore his black jacket that had white fur around the rim of the hoodie.

“Ronnie?” Olivia’s heart leapt as she questioned as if she was trying to convince herself. Ronnie walked up to her “What are you doing here?” Olivia asked as she jumped up and bear hugged Ronnie, who caught her him mid-jump.
Olivia was like a snake. She constricted herself around Ronnie in the embrace tightly. She clung to his neck with her 
arms and to his waist with her legs.

“I just really wanted to see you. I couldn’t stop thinking about since you left the house. It seemed like an forever.” Ronnie admitted

“Really?” Olivia whispered in disbelief looking down at Ronnie there foreheads connecting and noses almost touching. Ronnie answered her with a kiss

“You’re too sweet!”

“Yeah, I know I am. Sweet as sugar right?”

“Whatever Ronald McDonald. Put me down!” Olivia jokingly demanded but as always Ronnie did what he was told and carefully stood her up on her feet.

“But you shoulda stayed home its freezing out here.”

“It’s Ok” Ronnie said taking one of Olivia gloved hands they began walking

“How long have you been out here?”

“Awhile”

Olivia gave him a look

“I’m not sure but I’m pretty sure about an hour or so. I wasn’t sure when you would get off.”

“C’mon lets hurry up get home”

~xX~ 

Ronnie and Olivia were still holding hands as they turned the cornner of their street

“Today is the concert”

“Yeah I know. I’m so excited!” Olivia said giving Ronnie’s hand a gentle squeeze.

“Me too.”

“What time does it start?”

“I think at 8-ish but will come early if you wanna meet them and hang out for a bit. I’d say about around 6”

“Yay! I can’t wait to meet Marti Rubels, Johnny b, Andy Sixx and Michael Vampire”

“I’ve met all of them before.”

“Really?”

“Yeah I used to hang out with get scared. I toured with BVB, and Modern day escape when they first started out. And I believe I met Michael at one of Devin’s party” Ronnie explained as they walked up the drive way

“Shhh” Ronnie whispered putting a finger on his lips as he slowly opened the door. With Olivia right behind him Ronnie saw Jacky lounging on the couch flipping through the channels of the television.

“I was wondering when you would return, Ronnie” Jacky said in very bored voice turning of the TV and springing up from his seat.

“What are you talking about? You were sleeping when I left!” Ronnie said coming through the threshold.

“No I was not.” Jacky saw Olivia coming in side

“Oh Olivia, I see now! Well goodnight you two” Jacky said walking up the stairs.

“Wait!” Ronnie called out to Jacky who was on top of the stair case.

“What?” Jacky called back leaning over the rail.

“What do you mean ‘you see now’?”

“What do think I mean. You’re smart enough to figure it out Ronnie.” He replied then disappearing into his room. They both heard his door lock after he closed it,
as if anyone wanted to go in there anyway .

There was an awkward silence for a good long minute between Ronnie and Olivia 

“Well, I’m pretty tired. I have been working for the last 8 hours so g’night, Ronald” Olivia said then started her ascend upstairs

“Wait, I’m comin with you” Ronnie said following Olivia in her bedroom.

He watched her unzip her jacket. She was staring right at him with a slight smile on her face.

She stripped all of her clothes except for her bra and underwear. Olivia was going through her drawers looking for some sleeping clothes when she felt cold hands slither around her waist. Making her freeze in her place.

“You can wear just what your wearing if you want too,” Ronnie spoke softly in Olivia’s ear then tracing his lips up and down her neck. “It’s fine with me” he said. He turned her around

“Huh?” Olivia questioned unsure what to do

“You heard me.” Ronnie said in between soft kisses on her neck and collarbone as he slid his hands from Olivia’s waist to her ass. He squeezed it making their lower halves push against each other. As a result, making light moan escape Olivia’s lips. Ronnie rolled his hips against hers then picking her up once again. This time making Olivia inhale sharply. He carried her over to her bed then gingerly lying her down before pouncing on her like a cat would a mouse.

“Ronald” Olivia whispered but it came out in airy way. Ronnie kissed her chest then down her stomach.
As much as Olivia was enjoying the new attention she was receiving and liking a lot better than just kissing and holding hands but she was unsure of going that step up in their relationship. He hadn’t even said that he loved her yet.

Ronnie’s kisses went down to the lace of Olivia’s pink and white panties. He planted on kiss on her hip then quickly went back to her mouth where their lips connect. He gently pulled away and looked into Olivia eyes. They were wide with fear and excitement.

Ronnie smirked, causing Olivia to smile. They shared a laugh.

“You look so tired. Get some sleep, Oli. I’ll see you in the afternoon” Ronnie ordered sliding of the bed

“Wait, I don’t want you to go yet. Stay with me!” Olivia whimpered she pouted which was too adorable for Ronnie to no too. He fought the urge of wanting to stay.

“You know if-” Ronnie started to convince the younger girl this was a bad idea but Olivia was to persistent.

“Well, at least…at least ’til I fall asleep”

Ronnie's memory when back to Devin’s Christmas party. When she had almost got raped, how scared she was, the look of terror in her eyes.

“Fine, but when you got to sleep I have to go.

“I understand.”

Ronnie kicked off his shoes and took off his jacket. Olivia pulled her comforters back then patting the space next to her. Ronnie slipped under the covers.

“Turn around”

Olivia did what she was told to do. She felt Ronnie cold hands slip around her. He pulled to her close him so that they were perfectly spooning.

“Thank you, for staying with me.”

“No problem sweetheart.” Ronnie whispered soothingly then kissing the back of her neck
♠ ♠ ♠
Marti Rubels' feeling cocky, lol he is the guitar player Modern day escape.
Johnny B, the guitarist, tattoo artist and all around pervert of get scared
Micheal Vampire, vocalist of vampires everywhere
Andy Sixx and wet paint
Ronnie looking adorable! I found that last picture on his twitter

hmmm, YAY! I feel accomplished right now because I did this all in one day!

<3DaijaDisaster