Status: Up and running :D I'm sorry about the quality about the first 3 chapters .-. I wrote those long ago! Hopefully it's better starting with 'Is this what you call a family?' Remember to comment :D?

Bite Me

I'm Anko Yuki's half sister and neither I or Yuki can remember anything past 10 years ago. "What is "snow"?"Yuki asked snow in her hand looking at it.

"It is something that is not red." I replied quietly.

"What is something "red"?" Yuki asked looking at the snow in her hand with curiosity.

"Blood." I had said and a man with crimson eyes had came out.

"Are you lost little girls?" He asked eyes glowing red. I looked into them and I couldn't look away. He walked closer and closer to me. He moved his head to near my neck and I felt something with a sharp point slide against my neck, I stood frozen, Yuki looking and watching scared. Then something happened. The man put pressure on the 2 sharp objects making it pierce my soft skin. I gasped as i felt like I was being drained. He stepped back and looked at the trembling small 5 year old with soft brown hair.

"May I... Suck your blood?" the man had asked and Yuki stumbled back, me laying in the snow fighting to keep consciousness. I saw a hand go through the mans neck and come back out and the man fell to the ground and blood splattered my face. Another man was seen with the same colored hair as Yuki and he got on one knee in front of Yuki and smiled.

"Anko y-your neck is bleeding." Yuki said and I put my hand where he bit me.

"I was bitten." I said in my quiet voice. Tears swelled in her eyes and she hugged me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her also. The man took us to Cross academy and with that we started our beginning.

I later learned that the man that had bitten me was a vampire.