Status: Complete

Sister of Syn

Is It Getting Tense In Here?

While the guys were rehearsing at the venue in Phoenix, Jeanie, Kristy, Mickie, Matt, and I went to find somewhere for me to get pierced. There was a tattoo/body piercing shop less than fifteen minutes from the concert hall.

We walked in, and a girl who was waiting to get a tattoo done did a double-take when she saw us. She stared at Jeanie and Matt, and I could tell she wanted to say something. I was filling out the paperwork, verifying my age and taking all responsibility for my piercing, when the girl approached.

"Hi," she said, voice trembling a bit.

"Hey," Kristy, Mickie, Jeanie, and I replied. Matt lifted his chin in acknowledgement.

"Are you Synyster Gates' girlfriend?" the girl asked Jeanie.

Jeanie nodded. The girl turned to Matt. "And you're Zacky's little brother?"

"Yep," Matt confirmed.

"Oh my God!" the girl squeaked. "Can I get a picture with you guys?"

"Sure," Jeanie agreed.

The girl gave Kristy her camera phone and moved to stand between Jeanie and Matt. Mickie sat down next to me.

"It's weird how nobody recognizes you," she commented.

"Brian tries to keep it that way so people don't bother me," I explained. A guy covered in tattoos came over and took my paperwork. "How did you and Kristy know who I was?"

"A fansite on myspace had a picture of you guys at a Halloween party," Mickie said. "You make a really cute pirate, by the way."

The girl returned to her chair, and the tattoo-covered guy waved at me from a doorway leading to the back rooms.

"Ready?" He looked at me expectantly.

I was suddenly shaking with nerves. "Come with me," I urged my friends.

"Only one of them will fit with us in that room comfortably," the guy informed me.

I grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him into the tiny room. I plopped down on the chair, and the guy swabbed the area that was to be pierced.

"Take a deep breath," he instructed.

I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes.

"And release."

I exhaled. There was a sharp, brief pain as the needle went through my skin. I squeezed Matt's hand. I felt the needle being removed and the naval ring slid into place.

"All done," the guy said, wiping away blood. "Are you light-headed or sick to your stomach?"

I shook my head.

"You know how to keep it clean, I assume?" he questioned with a glance at my ears, which were pierced three times each.

I nodded.

"Then you're good to go," he said.

Matt and I walked back to the front room. Jeanie, Mickie, and Kristy all hurried over to see.

"That's hot," Kristy stated.

"Come on!" Jeanie yanked me to the door. "Let's go show the guys!"

We practically ran back to the concert venue. Brian was perched on an amp, playing the main riff of Metallica's "Enter Sandman." Zacky was laying on the floor, smoking a cigarette. Jimmy and Shadsy were practicing their vocals for "Critical Acclaim," and Johnny was listening to them.

"Ooooh!" Johnny noticed us first. "Let me see!" He scrambled to his feet and hopped off the stage.

The guys gathered around me.

"That's hot," Johnny said approvingly.

"Sexy," Zacky remarked.

"I still think a tongue ring would be sexier." Jimmy lit up like he'd suddenly had an idea. He turned to Kristy. "You should get your tongue pierced!"

"Too late." Kristy stuck her tongue out to show that it was already pierced.

Jimmy stared at her, practically drooling. Brian nudged him hard in the ribs. "Down, boy."

"You need to get laid, Sully," I teased. "I mean, if that's all it takes to get you excited..."

"In case you haven't been paying attention, Baby Gates, I'm working on getting laid," he shot back.

"He's working hard!" Shadsy said, chuckling.

At the mention of "hard," both Kristy and Mickie immediately glanced at Jimmy's crotch. Jimmy noticed this and smirked. "You girls are more than welcome to see it if you get on your knees and ask real nice."

Mickie looked away, cheeks tinged pink. Kristy, on the other hand, met Jimmy's gaze boldly.

"Jimmy, would you please not say such things in front of my sister?" Brian said.

"I've heard worse," I said. "In fact, I've heard you say worse to Jeanie."

"So have we," Shadsy muttered.

Brian and Jeanie tried to look innocent.

"Okay," Shadsy said. "Let's get back to rehearsal."

Brian, Johnny, Jimmy, and Zacky started towards the stage. Shadsy hugged me. "I love it, by the way," he whispered. "A naval ring has never looked sexier on anyone."

He joined his band mates on the stage, and I followed Jeanie, Mickie, Kristy, and Matt backstage.

*****

After the show that night, we again went to a club. Jimmy immediately tugged Kristy to the dance floor.

"Stop!" Brian swatted at my hand for about the fiftieth time that night.

I moved my hand away from my fresh piercing, glaring at him.

"Don't look at me like that," he said. "I just don't want it to get infected."

"Melia!" Jeanie scolded five minutes later. "Stop playing with it."

I made a frustrated sound and clasped my hands together.

"Ya know, I do believe that Jimmy may get laid soon," Matt commented, watching something on the dance floor.

We all followed his gaze. Jimmy and Kristy were dancing. They were pressed close together, and the way they were moving gave the illusion that they were fucking through their clothes.

The DJ suddenly hit "The Electric Slide."

"Oh my God!" I grabbed Shadsy's hand. "C'mon. Let's dance."

"Nah," he refused. He attempted to pull his hand free, but I wouldn't let go.

"Please, Shad-Man!" I widened my eyes and gave him the begging puppy look that none of the guys could resist. "You're the only other one who knows the Electric Slide."

Johnny raised his eyebrows. "You know the Electric Slide, Shads?"

"He's the one who taught it to me," I said.

"You should create an A7X fanpage online and tell everyone that fact," Johnny suggested to Mickie.

"Or you could not do that," Shadsy said, glaring at Johnny.

"Don't worry, Shadsy, your secret is safe with me," Mickie assured him.

"And with me," I added. "If you'll do the Electric Slide with me."

Shadsy exhaled loudly. "Fine." He allowed me to lead him out onto the dance floor. There was a group of people already doing the dance. Shadsy and I fell into step with them. Jeanie and Mickie cheered us on so enthusiastically that Jimmy and Kristy came over to see what all the noise was about.

After "The Electric Slide," the DJ put on the Backstreet Boys' "Hey Mr. DJ."

Shadsy grabbed me around the waist. "This song brings back memories, doesn't it, Baby Gates?"

I giggled. "Yeah."

"Then let's dance," he said. "I did the Electric Slide with you, so you owe me."

I worked my body with the beat and Shadsy followed my lead, his body pushed against mine. "Now it feels like it could be moments, as we dance all across the floor," he sang, breath hot on my ear. "Every move that your body makes only makes me want you more."

I would've been amused that M. Shadows, vocalist for Avenged Sevenfold, knew the lyrics to a Backstreet Boys song, but I was practically choking on the sexual tension that had formed between Shadsy and me. The instant "Hey Mr. DJ" was over, I freed myself from his arms and hurried back to the bar. Kristy and Mickie were giggling when I approached. Matt was shaking his head and grinning.

"It's Melia's fault," Brian stated in a defensive tone. Jimmy nodded in agreement.

"What's my fault?" I asked.

"Bri and Slim Jim were singing that Backstreet song," Jeanie explained.

"So was Shads!" Johnny accused as Shadsy joined us.

Shadsy frowned. "What was I doing?"

"Singing a Backstreet Boys song," Jeanie said.

"It's all because of Baby Gates," Shadsy defended himself. "She was obsessed with the Backstreet Boys when she was younger. She listened to them constantly and we took her to see them."

"You took her to see them?" Mickie echoed in disbelief.

"Yep," Brian confirmed.

"Four times," Jimmy added. Kristy and Mickie burst into giggles again.

Shadsy chuckled. "Boy, did we stand out at those shows."

Johnny's eyes had widened while he listened to Brian, Jimmy, and Shadsy reminisce. "Oh my God," he said. "I'm going to start selling this information."

"Well, if you do, make sure to let the people know that Zack was there, too," Jimmy remarked.

Zacky, who had been silent throughout the entire conversation, looked up with a smirk. "Remember what I did at the last BSB concert we went to?"

Brian, Jimmy, and Shadsy also smirked.

"What did you do?" Johnny wanted to know.

"Fucked some skank," I muttered.

The guys all shot me surprised glances. Matt's eyes flicked briefly to his brother before returning to me.

"I was twelve," I said. "I knew about sex. Besides, I found her thong in the car on the way home."

Kristy, Mickie, and Jeanie were looking at Zacky with expressions of disgust.

"What?" Zacky said. "I was bored. She was hot." He shrugged.

That attitude had torn me apart when I was twelve. I'd had a crush on Zacky even then, and knowing what he'd done during the BSB show had made me sick with jealousy. Now that attitude just pissed me off.

"We should head out," Jeanie said, checking her cell to see what time it was. "We've got a long trip ahead of us."

Jimmy turned to Kristy and Mickie. "You girls are coming, right?"

Kristy looked at Mickie, who shrugged.

"Sure," Kristy replied.

The guys finished their drinks and we all traipsed out to the tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are amazing! Thank you for all the comments. I hope more people read, comment, and subscribe now that the story is heating up. =)

I want to say a special thanks to these people:

it's H A Y L E Y

BringMeNirvana

Nia_Flores

They've urged me not to stop posting this story.