Status: Comments = Updates :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

Ch. 1 - A Daddy For Christmas

~~~~ December 7th, 2009 ~~~~

“Jimmy what the hell are you doing?”

“I’m dancing leave me alone!”

“In your underwear?”

“I like the freedom!”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my best friend, Brian Elwin Haner Jr. or Synyster Gates shake his head at me and walk away. I don’t even know why he was here in my house. I think he just liked barging in on me and seeing what I was doing.

And he usually left soon after, because he couldn’t stand to see me and all of my craziness.

I finished dancing not long after I heard Brian leave and I took a shower and got dressed. I was heading into my kitchen for a beer when my house phone started ringing.

I walked over to it and picked it up.

“Hello Casa de Rev”

“James Sullivan how many times do I need to inform you to stop answering your phone this way?”

I rolled my eyes at the sound of one of the band’s lawyers voice.

“What do you want?”

“We need you down at the office. NOW!”

“All of you guys are there?”

I heard him sigh on the other end.

“Yes James all of us are here, because this is a big deal. Now get your ass down to the office.”

“Okay. Have you called the other guys?”

“No this only involves you”
My head snapped up and my jaw dropped.

“What!?”

“Just get down here”

With that he hung up and I slowly hung up my phone.

What could I have possibly done now?

I quickly ran for my shoes and grabbed a light coat. I rummaged around in my room for my phone and called up all of the guys and asked/told them to get down to the lawyers’ office for emotional support that I was pretty sure I would need. They all agreed and I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed for my car.

It didn’t take long for me to arrive at out lawyers’ office. Johnny was already there with his girlfriend, Dayna Leigh Johnson. She waved at me and walked over to where Zacky was pulling into the parking lot. He jumped out and walked over to Johnny and me while Dayna hugged Zacky’s current girl, Kaileigh Ann Reigns.

“What’s going on Jimmy?”

“I honestly don’t know.”

Zachary James Baker or rather Zacky Vengeance just looked at me and patted my arm. Jonathan Lewis Seward or rather Johnny Christ simply shrugged his shoulders at me. I heard the sound of Brian’s mustang and turned to see it come flying into the parking lot. Brian climbed out of the passenger seat and immediately dropped to the ground and kissed the asphalt.

“Oh get up you big baby!”

I started laughing when I saw Brian’s long-term girlfriend, Kaydence Ann Fulkner, on her tip toes looking over the roof of his mustang yelling at him.

She was a crazy and I loved her for it. I had known her for a while now and she was awesome. Brian was lucky to have her. Brian stood up and ran over to us with a scared look on his face.

“You okay there Brian?”

“She…drive…insane…surprise…no…ticket”

“Oh calm down and man up!”

Everyone burst out laughing while Kaydence pocketed Brian’s keys and skipped over to the other two girls who were laughing hysterically.

“How long till Matt gets here? The guys seemed like this was a big thing.”

“He should be here any minute.”

“Do you have any sort of idea what you could have done this time?”

I raked my brain for anything.

“Nope nada”

Soon after Matt showed up and walked over to us after giving his girl, Catherine Nicole Ryans a kiss. Brian made a face at the kiss and started to fake gag.

“Shut up Brian”

“Dude that’s just gross seeing”

“Not my fault she’s your cousin”

“Don’t bring that up”

“Alright guys let’s get this over with”

We all walked into the office building and up to the floor where our lawyers’ were waiting for us. Yes we have a few lawyers’, because we have a tendency to need more than one at times.

We reached where they were all waiting for us or rather just me in the huge conference room. All of us walked in and sat down across from our five lawyers and that was when we noticed the two other people sitting there with them. One looked like a lawyer and the other looked vaguely familiar.

“Why are you all here?”

“Jimmy asked us to come?”

The lawyers all looked at me and one of them even glared at me. Nice guy really.

“I need them for emotional and mental support”

My specific lawyer simply sighed heavily and opened the folder sitting in front of him.

“Let’s get things started.”

“Okay”

“Well for starts this is Ms. Dawns and her best friend’s lawyer, Mr. Daniels.”

Okay why does Dawns sound familiar to me?

“Why isn’t your best friend here then?”

She just simply narrowed her eyes at me.

Okay that’s familiar too

“James do you know an Alison Dakota Hugh?”

My head whipped around to look at my lawyer, Mr. Smith.

“What?”

Suddenly I realized where I knew Ms. Dawns from. She was Alison’s best friend and one of the girls who came after me after what happened between Allie and me in April.

“Do you know her James?”

“Y…yes…or rather…I did know her”

“I see”

“Is this her lawyer then?”

“Well duh Sherlock”

I looked over at Kelly, Ms. Dawns.

“Why isn’t she here then?”

Kelly just looked at the Allie’s lawyer and then down at our lawyers.

“Okay what the hell is going on!?”

Everyone looked at Zacky. He was so impatient at times.

“Calm down Zacky. This isn’t about you”

“If it involves Jimmy then it involves us all”

“Very well. James you say you remember Alison?”

“Correct”

“When was the last time you saw her?”

“Like…April…8 or so months ago I would say”

“Okay”

He scribbled something down on his notepad.

“Why do you need to know when I last saw her?”

“May I answer that?”

I looked over at Allie’s lawyer, Mr. Daniels.

“Go ahead Mr. Daniels”

I looked back at my lawyer quickly before turning back to Mr. Daniels.

“At 4:50 pm two days ago on December 5th, 2009 Alison Dakota Hugh was in a fatal car accident and died soon after arrival at the hospital in Dallas, Texas.”

My jaw dropped open and my eyes widened.

“She…she’s….dead?”

“Yes Mr. Sullivan”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because you need to know this information”

“Why though?”

“Did you have sexual intercourse with Alison Hugh?”

“Woah woah woah! Why does that matter if I did or didn’t?”

“Just answer the question James”

I glared at my lawyer.

“Yes…we had sex when we were last together. And she blamed me for it the next morning. I tried to contact her but this one over here,” I jerked my thumb at Kelly, “and her other friends told me to leave her alone and that I was an ass whole for what I did to her. She moved soon after and changed her number. How the hell was I supposed to get a hold of her?”

“You couldn’t and I’m sorry for yelling at you. But she didn’t give us the full story until later. Way later”

I looked back at Kelly who looked truly sincere.

“Okay. Forgiven. But why does this all matter?”

“Upon ambulance’s arrival at the scene of the crime they came across a discover.”

“This drawing it out it really annoying just get it over with!”

Kelly looked me dead in the eye.

“She was 8 ½ months pregnant Jimmy. And it’s yours”

I nearly fell out of my chair.

“WHAT!?”

“Calm down Jimbo”

“Shut the fuck up Brian!”

“James there’s another piece of information here”

“Well by all means go on ahead and share it then!”

“Alison was pregnant and just before she died the doctors took the baby from her stomach via c-section. They managed to save the baby. It is a boy”

“What?”

“They arrived earlier this morning and have stated that you are the father. However I strongly suggest we perform a paternity test to be 100% sure for legal purposes.”

“I…I…I have a kid?”

“That will be determined after the test. Now if you are the father then there are a few more things to go over”

“Just tell me know Smith I’m tired of the holding out”

“Fine. If you are the father then you have a few choices. First you can give away all rights has the father. Two you can provide child support for your son. Or thirdly you can raise the child yourself. They have stated that all three are good options for you”

“I want to take him. I want to raise my son”

Everyone stared at me in shock. Hey I was shocked myself. I had spoken without thinking. But then again I was speaking with my heart. I was speaking from what I wanted. I wanted no needed to raise this baby. I wasn’t going to lose my son.

“Allie would be happy about that”

I turned to look at Kelly who was smiling at me.

“Well we don’t know for sure yet. I say we set up the paternity test date”

“Why not go now?”

“Awesome idea Kelly. Let’s go”

“Fine James”

Everyone stood up and we all headed for the hospital. Brian ended up carpooling with me, because the girls had all left with Kaydence in Brian’s mustang. On the ride over Brian was mumbling about how he wasn’t going to let her have his keys ever again. I just laughed at that, because we all know she’d just take them without him noticing. Like I said before: she’s awesome!

At the hospital we waited for someone to come and get me. Both my lawyer and Allie’s came with me to make sure nothing was switched or what not. They took some of my blood and prepared it for transport out to the hospital in Dallas, Texas for the test. That was where Allie’s blood was and my son’s blood too. It was cheaper and easier to send mine there then to have two blood samples sent here.

Once all the paperwork had been filled out we all parted ways and went home. Well Brian was stuck coming back with me.

I was about to drive away when Kelly knocked on the window of my car. I rolled it down.

“What is it?”

“You should know…Allie didn’t have a name picked out. She couldn’t come up with a good name. Nothing stood out to her either. Just so you know. It’ll be up to you to name him. And don’t go with your own name and add the junior onto the end. That’s just…so unoriginal”

“Thanks Kelly. But let’s see what the test says and if her parents will let me have him”

“They won’t have much of a choice. You’re the father.”

I just smiled at Kelly.

~~~~ Four Days Later ~~~~

I was sitting at my computer thinking of song lyrics and drumming on my practice pad sitting next to me when my doorbell rang. I stood up and walked over to the door and opened it.

It was Mr. Smith.

“What’s up?”

“The results are in”

“Come in!”

I practically dragged him inside and shut the door. He opened his briefcase and handed me a sealed envelope. I was surprised he hadn’t opened it yet.

“I received a copy too”

“Well that explains it”

I tentatively opened he envelope and pulled out the sheets of paper. One had a diagram of the three DNA’s all together. Why they included that is beyond me for I have no idea how to read that shit. I looked at the front page and scanned it.

And the bottom in bold print was:

DNA Test to determine father of Baby Boy, Hugh.
James Owen Sullivan: DNA Match: Positive


I looked up at my lawyer.

“I’m the father”

“I know”

“Woah”

“Meet me at the office tomorrow morning to go over everything. We have papers for you to fill out and everything. Take the rest of today to let everything digest.”

“Okay”

With that he left and I was standing in the middle of my foyer staring down at the paper in my hands.

“Fuck!”

Realities a bitch at times
♠ ♠ ♠
here's chapter one. i wanted to get it posted soon because it was all there fresh in my mind. annndddddd i was on a roll once i started hehe.

i love you my 7 subscribers but um...comments anyone?
much love to my two commentors so far:
nanagoesroar
beautifully-broken

subscribe and comment
there will be an update soon if i get one new person to comment.
show your love for jimmy!!!!

^_^