Status: Working on it

Lost Love Found

Dawning of Twilight

Luke walked over to answer the door. As he opened it he immediately screamed as something pounced on him. Adrian and Danielle rushed into the living room thinking Luke was being attacked again. As soon as they entered the living room they saw Luke lying on the ground with a little girl sitting on his chest. This little girl was his sister, Maegen.

“LUKE! You never invite me over!” Maegen scolded him as she pinned him down to the ground.

“Maegen get off of me!” Luke screamed back as he finally managed to get her off of him. He stood up and began to brush himself off. “Now then, I told you that you could come and see me anytime. Natalie told you that, Adrian told you that, and even Riley told you that and you know it. So, what is your real reason for coming here today?” Luke asked in an agitated voice.

“Can’t it be just be just because I miss my big brother and I love him and his adorable boyfriend?” Maegen said as innocently as she could manage.

“No, it can’t, because I know you, and I know that you would call us before you just showed up, giving Adrian and Danielle a heart attack.” replied Luke matter-of-factly.

“Fine. Artemis asked me to stick with you guys in case you need help.” Maegen told Luke, a sparkle of hope in her eyes at the prospect.

“Help with what?” Adrian asked.

Maegen shrugged her shoulders, “She didn’t say, just that you guys may need help after Luke meets with Erebus tonight.”

“Well, what make you think that we would let you come with us?” Danielle questioned with an eyebrow raised.

“Um, Danielle, what makes you think that you could come with us?” Luke said with the same expression with a hint of a smirk.

“Guys, how about we find out what’s needed first. Then, we can have this discussion, okay?” Adrian said with his hands raised as if to try and force agreement into them.

“Okay.” Maegen, Danielle, and Luke said in unison.

“Wow guys, could you have sounded like you rehearsed that anymore than you already did?” Adrian commented chuckling softly and shaking his head.

Then there came another knock from the door. Adrian walked over and opened it rather cautiously. Standing in the open doorway, with perfectly styled hair, was Greg. Adrian and Greg smiled at each other and stepped into the living room.

“Hi Greg, how are you?” Danielle asked nervously while twirling her hair. Luke was rolling his eyes behind Greg, making the other hint at a smile.

“Oh, hey Danni, I’m pretty good, how are you doing?” Greg replied, looking directly into her eyes for a brief second before his eyes fell to the ground.

“Hey pretty boy, what’s up?” Maegen said rather bluntly.

“Not much, short stuff. Still no boys allowed?” Greg said with a radiant smile.

“Well, my goddess is Artemis, the Maiden, so no, no boys allowed if I want to hold onto my eternal youth, and doesn’t anything bother you?” Maegen asked a little put off.

“Um, my mom is Aphrodite, why would being called ‘pretty boy’ bother me?” Greg asked creating air quotes around pretty boy.

“I dunno. It’s just that nothing seems to bother you, and besides you don’t act like the son of Aphrodite. You don’t chase girls or guys. You don’t mess around with human’s love life. Well, at least with magic anyways. So I was hoping pretty boy would be something that would bother you.” Maegen stated.

“Anyways, what’s the plan for today, guys? Movie? Games? Just wanna hang out?” Adrian asked, changing the subject before frustration overcame Maegen.

“MOVIE DAY!” Danielle and Maegen squealed in unison, making everyone else cover their ears.

“I think we should watch a movie before we all go deaf.” Luke said with a smirk on his face.

“Agreed.” Adrian said.

“What! I can’t hear you, my ears are bleeding!” Greg joked.

“Well what movie should we watch first? There’s ‘Saw’, ‘Happy Feet’, ‘Donnie Darko’, ‘Prince of Persia’, ‘Finding Nemo’, ‘Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’, ‘Jumper’, ‘Wanted’, ‘Day After Tomorrow’, ‘2012’, ‘Scott Pilgrim’, or ‘The Other Guys’?” Adrian asked as he sat on the floor and was pulling random DVDs off of the rack.

“‘FINDING NEMO’!” Greg shouted.

“‘The Other Guys’.” Luke pleaded.

“‘Scott Pilgrim’!” Maegen squealed, bouncing in her seat on the couch.

“‘Scott Pilgrim’ sounds good.” Danielle said as she took a seat next to Greg.

“‘Scott Pilgrim’ it is then.” Plopping in the DVD and sitting on the couch, with remote in hand, Adrian started the movie. Not soon after, Luke laid his head in Adrian’s lap careful not to accidentally kick Maegen. Finally, everyone was settled in comfortably and relaxed as they watched the movie. As they lounged around, everyone was oblivious to the set of eyes watching them through the window. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Near the end of the movie, when everyone was absorbed into it, Natalie and Riley swung open the door and shouted “Hello everyone!” This caused Luke to kick Maegen off the couch, Greg grabbed Danielle and Adrian grabbed Luke protectively. All the while, Natalie and Riley were collapsed on the ground overcome by a fit of hysterical laughter.

“Well I guess I don’t have to ask if we surprised you. There are more people here than I thought there were.” Riley said with a red face, trying to fight off the laughter.

“How are you guyssss…?” Natalie’s words ended in a hiss, as she couldn’t stop laughing. Finally she calmed down and wiped some tears from her eyes. Luke up and walked over to Natalie, everyone’s eyes were on him.

“Natalie, I caught a storm spirit that attacked me today and I was wondering if you would be able to take care of it.” Luke asked her.

“Sure Hun, but please start calling me mom. Where is the spirit now?” Natalie said giving Riley a quick kiss on the cheek.

“It’s in the kitchen. Here, I’ll show you.” Luke said as he walked into the kitchen. Natalie followed pulling Riley by his hand. The rest slowly got up and walked into the kitchen to see the spirit. Luke picked up the caged spirit from the table and handed it to Natalie.

Natalie took the cage and closed her eyes. A look of concentration plastered on her face. Throughout the room a faint breeze could be felt. When Natalie opened her eyes, she saw everyone’s eyes glued to her waiting for the answer. She turned to Luke, “It’s a good thing you used your shadow magic to entrap this spirit because it is a tropical storm spirit. If you would have used your ice magic then it may have resulted in a tornado and its power multiplying tenfold.”

“Well, um, I may have, um, turned it into a tornado first.” said Luke staring at his feet with his hand on his head, a pink blush crossing over his cheeks.

“It’s fine. When you trapped it you caused it to lose energy and power. Hence, its in an extremely frail and weak form now.” Natalie replied with a smile.

“What are you going to do with it?” Luke asked.

“I am going to force the chaos out of it. Then, I am going to expand it to the point where it cannot contain the chaos seed within it anymore.” Natalie said, “But we should probably do this outside.”

Everyone followed Natalie outside; with a gesture to Luke, he sat down the cage and released his dark magic, letting the spirit out. Natalie raised her hands with her palm facing the spirit and it exploded, causing everyone’s mouths to drop, except Nathalie’s.

“Hmm, must have put a little too much power into it, well in any case it won’t be bothering anyone anytime soon.” Natalie calmly said as she walked back to the house, while they just stood there, stunned by what just happened. “Honey, are you coming? I don’t want to cook dinner for all these people by myself.” she called to Riley from the kitchen door.

“Coming darling. Well kids, I guess you can go back to whatever it was you were up to before.” Riley said, then he ruffled Adrian’s hair, making him compulsively fix it, before he walked away to help Natalie.

“GUYS! Can we PLEASE watch ‘Finding Nemo’!?” Greg begged with an adorable look on his face.

“Yes. Now, please stop that.” Luke said.

“YAY!” Greg whooped as if he won a new car, and this caused Danielle to giggle because of how cute he was behaving.

They all went back into the living room and sat down and watched ‘Finding Nemo’ and when the movie was over, dinner was ready. Riley and Natalie had made pot roast, with tender beef, crunchy carrots, and amazing diced potatoes. Everyone woofed down the food and there was still half of the meal left on the table. After dinner Adrian looked at Luke, “It’s time for you to go isn’t it?”

“Yeah, I can feel it in my bones that it’s twilight, and not that crappy movie that Maegen threw away earlier, either.” Luke said quietly.

“He’s calling for you isn’t he?” Adrian said.

“Yes, he is, this is important. We might have to go on a quest for the Gods shortly, I think.” Luke said somewhat sadly.

“Luke! Nyx wants to me with me tonight as well, mind if I walk with you for part of the way?” Danielle asked.

“No, I’ll take whatever company I can get for now.” said Luke.

“Well, then lets go so we can get back.” Danielle said impatiently, before they walked out the door together into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait :( Me and Zak had some problems and I wasn't working on it
Hope you enjoy it tho :)
Comments are very much appreciated, even if your correcting me.