Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 1 0 ;

Annie

My heart jumped into my mouth, hearing the kafuffle that was taking place just outside the bedroom door. After a while it silence, I took this as a push to see what had gone on, opening the door, I saw Eric sprawled across the floor, holding his hands to his face. I looked up from Eric to see John, rubbing his fist, though blood trickled from the cut on his left eye, which was now a shade of purple. I looked at both of them, no sympathy was I going to give to either of them, they both deserved what they had coming to them, Eric looked up at me, hoping to side with him, I shook my head before turning my back from them, shutting the door behind me.

I sat down on the foot of the bed, resting my elbows on my knees and my head on my hands, tears trickling down my cheeks. I didn’t understand, I couldn’t see why it was so wrong for me to be happy, and the fact when I find the best thing in my life, it has to be taken away or turn out to be the opposite for what I had hoped for. It just seemed like I didn’t deserve anyone or anything, it was damn unfair. I blame John for this, the whole thing. Messing up my relationship, because of the fact he didn’t like me being happy with anyone else, the fact that I moved on and he was still stuck in the past- where he should be kept. He should suffer the guilt, the pain of what he caused me. I couldn’t do this no longer, it was just killing me. I wiped the tears from my cheeks, smearing them with black from the mascara I had been wearing. I stood up, and walked to the closest opening it wide, and pulled out my huge suitcase. I dropped it onto the bed, before slowly packing my belonging into it. I zipped it up and put it under the bed. I decided I was going to leave tomorrow, maybe this time I’d have a better shot at being happy. I undressed and changed into just a plain top that was in the washing basket before climbing into bed, it felt weird without Eric beside me, but I had to get used to it at some point, so may as well start now. I sighed softly one more time, before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

No-one’s Point of View

Early the next morning Annie left, leaving no words of comfort to those who were still sound asleep, who were completely oblivious to her sudden disappearance. She had made her mind up, she knew she was doing the best thing, though she had thought that the last time she left too, and look where that got her. Though herself, she didn’t know where she was headed, she simply called a cab that morning and headed towards the airport.

Eric was first to awake that morning, the throbbing pain that was a reminder from last night’s performance. He let out a soft moan as he stretched his back, before sitting up in bed. He carefully wiped the sleep from his eyes, before climbing out of bed, and heading into the hallway. He stopped just outside, Annie’s bedroom door. He wasn’t sure if he should go in and check on her, but obviously decided too. He opened the door quietly, hoping he wouldn’t wake her. When he noticed she was nowhere to be found he slammed the door, so it hit the wall behind it. He frantically searched around the room, draws were bare, the closet had nothing but empty boxes and some of his shirts, he ran to the bathroom, nothing. Everything was gone. Annie was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update, had so much revision to do and i had my driving theory, which i passed! Yay! :D

I hope you guys like this chapter, thanks for commenting;
Hachie, whilethefirewasout, lovefool & Riley McDonough

<3