Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 9 ;

The guys and I all sat in silence, waiting for Eric’s footsteps to finally hit the first floor, when they suddenly stopped, we all looked at each other. Though they were scowling at me, I was taken aback, if looks could kill I’d be six feet under.

“What’s crawled up you arses?” I asked, jokingly.

“We’re not dumb ass’ John. We know what you’re up too, and it needs to stop.” Kennedy hissed, pointing his finger at me.

Damn! Was I that fucking obvious.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about” I lied, but completely giving it away.

“Bullshit. You leave Annie and Eric alone, you had your chance John, you fucked her sister for fucks sake. You have no hope of getting her back, so just leave her be. She’s happy.” Jared Seethed.

My stomach dropped, that constant mistake that haunted me like a ghost. Always looking over my shoulder and seeing that night reply over and over again. I lost the best thing that happened to me that night, and deep down I knew I was never going to get her back, never going to taste her soft lips, the feel of her skin on mine, the softness of her hair tangled around my fingers and her beautiful eyes, that softly used to gaze at mine, full of so much love and honesty. I ruined that, I ruined her.

“I made a mistake! Everyone makes them, even worse from what I did! It could have been so much worse! I was going to marry her for Christ sake, I loved her! I still love her. You have no idea how bad I feel, how there isn’t a day that goes by that I hoped this was all a dream, that I’d wake up on my wedding day, and marry the girl I had love since freshman!” I explained, finally opening up to what was actually deep down in me.

They sat there gob smacked, looking at me wearily.

“I-I can’t belie-” Garrett started to say until he was interrupted by the yelling and screaming coming from upstairs.

At that moment I shot up off the couch, and sprinted my way up the stairs, ignoring the calls from the guys in the living room, who with no doubt will make their way to the scene eventually. As I got to the landing, I saw Eric banging on what I would imagine was their bedroom door.

“Just open the damn door, Annie!” he yelled.

“No! Leave me alone. I-I hate you!” she cried from her place behind the door.

I just stood there for the moment, listening to their screaming match.

He sighed.

“You don’t mean that, Annie, just like I didn’t mean to bring up your past, it wasn’t my right to do that.”

“I don’t care, Eric! You humiliated me in front of my best friends! Kenny, Garrett, Pat and Jared already know about what I happened, but that’s not the point!” she screamed, a loud bang came from the door which I was guessing she had hit or threw something at.

“What about John?” he asked.

It all went silent at that point, my heart was beating fast, that sick feeling building up in the pit of my stomach.

“It was him wasn’t it, Annie? He was the one that cheated on you with your own sister! That’s why it always seemed awkward when you were near each other, and I let him into my home? I befriended him, completely blind to everything he had done and you know what! He fucking knew! That bastard!” he yelled, turning in my direction and seeing me stood there.

I gulped, he had fire in his eyes as he paced towards me, fists clenched. It happened fast, I was on the floor hand over my left eye. That fucked punched me, screw that shit. I got to my feet, his smirk soon falling from his face when my fist made contact with his face. I watched him fall to the floor, not noticing the bedroom door that had opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting;

whilethefirewasout
&
hachie.

Comment&&Subscribe peoplee! :') <3