Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 1 4 ;

I] John

It had been roughly a week since Annie went on the run. The guys and I had searched high and low, hoping to find her somewhere around here, but we finally came to the conclusion she wasn’t in Chandler. Eric was a complete mess, poor guy. He blamed himself for what had happened, but to be quite frank, it was the both of us and I was prepared to share the blame. Though Annie played a huge part in this also, running away. Again. This wasn’t making things better, if she just faced her problems this would of made it a lot easier for us all. Though that wasn’t the case, everything has to be made difficult. I always thought her parents brought her up better… her parents! That’s it! She’s gone home! I sprang up from the bed I was sat on, sprinting down the stairs, not caring if I missed a step nearly losing my balance.

“I know where she is!!” I yelled as I ran into the living room. Garrett, Kennedy, Pat, Jared and Eric were sat on each couch, completely knackered from all the hassle Annie has caused us but as soon as those words escaped my mouth, the smiles returned to their faces. Eric was first to speak, he jumped from the couch and paced towards me.

“Where is she?” he pleaded. He wanted so desperately to find her, but the thing is so was I.

“She’s gone back home, I presume she’s staying with her parents. It’s the only place she would have gone. She wouldn’t have left the state” I informed to the guys, they all seemed to look pretty pissed as to why they hadn’t thought of that before.

“Are we going to her or what?” Kenny asked.

“I think, if we go back you could talk to her, maybe? I know she trust’s you, Kenny. Eric, I think it’s best you maybe stay here, let us sort this out and then we’ll call you back when it’s all died down a little. Is that okay?” I said hesitantly, my eyes darting around the room at each person though my eyes were mainly on Eric in front of me, and Kenny who was slouched on the couch.

“I’ll talk to her John, BUT I’m not filling her head with shit” Kenny spoke confidently. I nodded my head, before looking at Eric.

“I don’t really have that much choice do I? I’ll stay here, but if I haven’t heard from you in a couple of weeks, then I’m coming up” he informed “You guys better head out then, it needs to be sorted out as quick as possible” he quickly added.

Mission ‘get Annie back’ is now in place. This is going to work out for the best, I know it.

Annie

A week of being in the same household as Eliza was like stepping into a minefield. You never knew when you’d step in place, taking the whole field up in a complete explosion. Mother and father had allowed her to stay, just until she gets her bearings, which I hoped was soon. Father had declined to give her money, though I knew mother had been giving some to her. I had barely left my bedroom since she arrived, I didn’t want to have to see that constant reminder of what John and her had done. What they created. I have that horrible feeling in my gut, jealousy, yes. Most probably. It shouldn’t be like this. John and I should have been having a baby, we should have been happily married. A single tear was shed, thinking about what could have been near enough broke me apart. When John and the guys showed up with Eric from tour, it kind of felt like the good old days. But seeing John himself, it just brought back old feelings, which should have been long gone. I couldn’t stop those feelings from occurring. I’m just so confused. I hadn’t eaten since Tuesday evening, I could feel my health slowly deteriorating, I couldn’t even look in the mirror, couldn’t even be bothered to do anything. I just wanted to stay in bed, to be alone. I was day dreaming, gazing at the same boring white walls before a soft knock was placed on my door.

“Go away” I muttered.

“Darling, you’ve been in here all week, please come out” My father pleaded.

I heaved a heavy sigh before dragging myself off the bed and toward the door. I opened it gently, my green eyes meeting my father’s soft brown.

“Annie, you look awful and I’m saying that in the nicest way possible” he informed, sympathetically.

My eyes started watering over time, soon turning to sobs. My father grabbed me, pulling me into a hug. Whispering words of comfort that wouldn’t ever sink in. I just wanted John…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting;

hachie
whilethefirewasout
Fixed At Zero


I really appreciate it ! :'D