Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 1 6 ;

b] Annie

I was pretty content laying in bed, though it was still pretty much afternoon. I had stop lying to myself and I was indeed in a bad state. Hearing yelling from downstairs, I couldn’t help but hurry out of bed to see what was the cause of all that riff raff. Half way down the stairs I stopped instantly seeing John stood in the living room doorway, I couldn’t stop the butterflies that filled my stomach. My father was first to notice me, his eyes looked furious but swiftly changed to sympathy. I hadn’t noticed John had turned around to see me, until my eyes met his.

“What’s going on?” I practically whispered. My father was first to reply, but not with something I wanted to hear.

“Sweetheart, go back to bed. You don’t need to hear any of this, John was just leaving” he spoke calmly, though it was forced.

I didn’t want John to leave, I wanted to take him into my arms. I wanted everything to be the way it was. I want him.

John had saw that small spark of happiness in my eyes, and came towards me.

“Annie, wait! Please, hear me out!” he cried, rushing towards the stairs. But he wasn’t quick enough, my Father grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and pushed him towards the front door.

I rushed down a few more steps before I was near my Father and John,

“You dare speak to my daughter again, you step one foot on this property again I will take no hesitation to shoot you” Father yelled. The tone of his voice made me shudder, and take a step back.

I was so tempted to jump between them, to tell them everything was okay. That it doesn’t matter anymore. But it did matter. Everything mattered.

All John did was nod. He was petrified. None of us had ever seen him explode in that way before. I wouldn’t lie, it terrified me. I had to stop the tears from falling from my eyes, I rubbed them away but the next thing I knew, John was gone. My father slammed the door shut, before turning to me. His eyes found mine, they showed embarrassment to what he had just done, he felt upset for seeing the look on my face. I looked away from him, and came to see Eliza. The smile that was once placed on her face, had changed into a straight line.

“You know what Eliza. I don’t care anymore. I don’t care you screwed my ex fiancé and ended up pregnant. I just don’t care.” I seethed, before stepping around my father headed towards the front door, before I too disappeared behind it.

I had to talk to John, I just had to get this sorted. Though no matter how much I want to be with him, it just won’t be that easy. It’s as though as it had to start from the beginning. Stepping off the porch, frantically looking around the neighbourhood, in hope of seeing John or his van, though I had no luck. He had gone. I didn’t want this to be the last time I saw him, but he wouldn’t step around here anymore. I guess it was up to me to fix things, in a way. Though he had more explaining to do, he needed to get his act together. Now it wasn’t just John and I in this situation, but Eric, Eliza and her baby. Which only made it more complicated. John had to think about his soon to be family, it’s not as though they have to be a couple, but he was going to have to be a huge part of that baby’s life. No matter what.

Heading back inside, slowly shutting the door behind me before heading towards the stairs. It was quiet, as if nothing had just happened at all. Looking in the living room doorway as I passed, father and mother was sat cosily into the couch, Eliza was no where to be seen. I carried on up the stairs and into my room. Shutting the door swiftly behind me, before crawling into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short, i know. Sorry. I have no excuse for it being so short, i had this written up for a while, and was hoping to write a little more to it, but i just couldn't put my mind into it. This is just Annie's point of view, and a little extra after John left the house. Thanks for those people who have subscribed to this story so far and also commenting;

BoysLikeGirls; - I'm glad you enjoyed the previous chapter ! I'll try my best to update more :')