Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 1 8 ;

She was right, she would believe them over me any day since I hurt her the first time and completely betrayed her trust and love. Even if she denies it, she’d even believe her sister over me. I don’t want to be with Eliza, I want Annie. But Eliza putting me in the predicament., I have nowhere to turn too. I don’t think the guys could even help me now, but you what, Eliza can say what the hell she likes, nothing is going to stop me from getting back Annie. The only person who has meant anything to me, the girl I want to marry, the girl I want to have children with and to grow old reminiscing about the good old days. It’s not too late to get her back, but time is against me, in a little over a week Eric will be here, intending to do the exact same as me. Only, I’m going to get to her first.
Annie

I had been tossing and turning for most of the night, failing to drift off to sleep. From my bed I had watched the stars in the clear sky, a couple of planes passed over which could have easily been mistaken for shooting stars. John and I had done this on a regular basis, I’d be laid on his chest, as he played with my hair, feeling his chest rise and fall softly, his heart at a steady beat. I would have given anything to just relive those moments again, even for just a minute. We had been both happy then, but then again, I thought we would be happy now, but I guess all good things must come to an end eventually, right? Gazing at the alarm clock beside my bed, it was little after 3am, I rolled onto my side, pulling the duvet over my head and closed my eyes.

I woke up around midday, the sun was shining brightly through the window. I wiped the sleep from my eyes, before dragging myself out of bed. I grabbed the fluffy white dressing gown from the back of my door and made my way downstairs. The house was unusually quiet, everyone must have gone out on errands or something. It was good to finally get some time alone, however I spoke to soon as someone knocked eagerly at the front door. I trudged out of the living room, and opened the door, not caring if I looked dead. My breath caught in my throat when I saw John standing there, is hands shoved in his pocket coyly, though the smirk on his face was there.

“John, W-what are you-” I started, but was cut off when John’s lips crashed into mine without hesitation I kissed him back.

His lips felt soft against my own, it had been so long that I had forgotten what it was like to kiss him, to feel his warmth. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His arms snaked protectively around my body, as though I could disappear at any moment. After a while we both pulled out of the kiss, panting from the loss of breath. Though our arms never left each other.

“You have no idea how long I’ve been wanting to do that” he whispered. “I missed kissing you” he added.

“No kidding, I’ve missed it too” I smiled, looking into his moss green eyes.

“Do you, uh, think I could come in? I don’t think the neighbours appreciate us sucking face on your porch” he laughed softly.

I nodded my head, before pulling out of his embrace and letting him into the house, gently shutting the door behind him. Following him into the living room, where we both sat down on the couch beside each other, shoulders brushing.

“Why did you come here John? It couldn’t be just to get a kiss, surely?” I laughed slightly.

“I needed to talk to you, about everything if you let me?” He replied, a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

“I think I’m ready, John. Explain, please.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that I haven't updated in months ! I've had so much work to do, its unreal ! :( This is short, but i had to update sometime ! And i still have work to do ! Thanks for commenting;

whilethefirewasout & RoRo15 ! <3