Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 2 ;

Walking into the bedroom slamming the door so that it bounced back off the wall, leaving a hole where the door knob had hit causing Eliza to jump from the bed, wrapping what sheets she had grabbed around her. I walked over to her, lifting my hand and smacking her hard across the face, the sound was satisfying. I smirked at her before I grabbed a bag and stuffed some clothes into it before storming back out the door, where I met John with pleading eyes.

“Fuck you O’Callaghan” I spat before walking out of our home we once shared for the last time.

That was four months ago, since then I had moved. I was living now in Chandler, with my current boyfriend, Eric. He was in a band called A Rocket to the Moon. He played bass, and was really into what he did. He adored his fans, he didn’t expect to be treated differently just because he was in a band. I really appreciated that in him. Unlike my ex John who was too now in a band, which I have come to know as The Maine, that happened shortly after I left him when I found him in bed with my sister, I still don’t speak to neither of them and have no plan to do so in the future, my parents were too disgusted by the both of them and had disowned her from the family. For once I was happy and I was hoping that wasn’t going to change just yet.

“Babe? Are you okay?” a male voice asked from beside me.

I turned my head, bring myself out of a trance, I gave him a weak smile.

“Yeah, I’m okay.”

He gave me a look showing he wasn’t convinced.

“You are such a crap liar, Annie” he chuckled. “Tell me”

I sighed, knowing that I can’t tell him that what happened four months ago was still playing on my mind, I didn’t want to burden it on him again just before he left for tour.

“I’m just going to miss you is all” I lied.

“I may be stupid Annie, but I can tell when you’re lying. It’s him again isn’t it? You never told me who he is, so how can I kick his ass?” he chuckled trying to lighten the mood.
This is one of many reasons why I loved Eric, he was a guy that every girl wanted, I got lucky with this one.

“Because he’s not worth the effort of speaking, let alone mentioning. I love you Eric” I smiled before planting a soft kiss on his lips.

“I love you too, hot stuff” he winked as he pulled me into a hug. “Why don’t we go out for a meal tonight?” he added.

I nodded my head in agreement.

Eric decided to take us to the most expensive restaurant in Chandler, it was beautiful but way too fancy.

“Eric, this is too much, can’t we go somewhere else?” I pleaded.

“Sorry, but my girlfriend deserves the best in town” he grinned as he helped me out of the car.

We held hands as we walked into the restaurant, where we were greeted by a waiter who took us to our table, Eric helped me into my seat before he hurried off somewhere… what is he up too.
I played around with the napkin in front of me, until Eric sat down opposite me.

“Where did you disappear too?” I asked him.

“Had to sort something out quickly” he smiled, though I noticed he was a little fidgety like he was nervous about something but decided not to push him any further.

Shortly after we had ordered our drinks they arrived, we said thanks before the waiter disappeared. I picked up my glass to take a sip, when something shiny caught my eye, I took the glass away from my mouth before putting my finger in and retrieving what was at the bottom of the glass…when I looked at what I had in fact pulled out was a ring, a beautiful diamond ring that wasn’t too big nor too small. My eyes darted up to Eric who was no longer sat on his seat, but on his knee beside me.

“Annie Marie Roberts, I have loved you since the moment we met, as cheesy as that sounds but it’s true, I couldn’t imagine my life without you, so will you please do the honour in marrying me?” he spoke confidently.

Small butterflies erupted in my stomach, Eric was perfect, and I was lucky you have him, I knew what the answer was going to be.

“Yes, I’d love too” I smiled brightly as he placed the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Thanks too hachie and whilethefirewasout; without their comments i wouldn't have updated so thanks guys for commenting. I hope you like this chapter, it's for you! :D <3
xox