Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 3 ;

After having our meal and paid the bill, we left the restaurant and started to make our way home. We were side by side, holding hands just enjoying the silence and being in each others company.

“You know babe, we don’t have to get married just yet, I know you think it’s too soon, but I can wait, think of it as promise ring… I Eric James Halvorsen promise that I will marry you one day” he said softly…though the last part was a little louder and more posh.

I giggled at his sudden burst of words, this boy was one of a kind.

“Thanks Eric, I love you” I breathed as he pulled me into his side as we carried on walking down the pavement.

“I love you too Annie” he muttered into my hair as he kissed the side of my head.

John

It’s been four months…four fucking months since I made the worst fucking mistake of my fucking life. I mean what the hell was I thinking sleeping with my fiancé’s older sister…though she was the same age as me…and she was pretty damn hot… and she put out…what? No. that’s beyond the point, and it also makes me sound like such a fucking twat. The best thing that ever happened to me walked out of my life, since then everything has gone wrong. My parents barely speak to me since the incident, Annie’s parents well Mr Harrison had to be restrained by Mrs Harrison from breaking my neck…how could you blame him…I cheated on his daughter with his sister! I mean what guy does that…other than me of course, because me being me had to do something beyond fucking stupid.

She left Tempe the next day before I had the chance to explain myself…not that she would have wanted to hear me out, let alone see me. Since she left everything pretty much went back to normal, I stopped over hearing people’s conversations about what happened, why we didn’t get married. I knew what the whole town thought of me, they were right in what they thought, though I didn’t get as much shit as Eliza did…her parents disowned her and sent her off packing. She pleaded with them to let her stay so she could make it alright again, they just simply said that she destroyed her little sister, the little sister that was always there the little sister looked up to her. She must have been heartbroken, though she wasn’t the only one, what she felt was probably nothing to what we both made Annie feel. I just wanted the chance to make everything okay again.

I was sat on the couch in the middle of my apartment, flicking through the channels which was something I did everyday if I didn’t have band practice. A couple of months ago our band got signed and we were preparing for our first tour which was with another band called A Rocket to The Moon, I was absolutely stocked with excitement, as we were leaving in a couple of days and I hoped those days fly by.

It was finally the day of tour, I was carrying my bags down the steps into the parking lot where the guys were waiting in the van.

“Come on JohnOh! We need to hit the road!” Garrett yelled from the drivers seat.

“Yeah, yeah I’m coming” I laughed throwing my bags into the back before climbing in beside Kennedy.

“JohnOhhh!” a voice yelled from behind me.

“RatBoyyy!” I replied in the same tone.

We were all in laughing fits as we drove down the highway, telling jokes and just messing about. We took the first turning into Chandler, and headed down a small street.

“Why we coming here for?” I asked curiously.

“We got to pick Halvo up, he’s the bass player from A Rocket to The Moon” Jared replied from the passenger seat.

I nodded as we pulled up outside a large house. Garrett honked the horn a couple of times, we all watched the front door open as he walked out with his bags…followed by Annie…What? Wait! Annie?! We all gasped, seeing the girl whose heart was broken the night before the wedding. We watched as Eric and Annie kissed and said their goodbyes…oh my god.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update of the daaay! :D Thanks for commenting;
hachie
&
whilethefirewasout.

I really hope you guys like the chapterr!

Don't be silent readers peoplee! :D