Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 2 0 ;

Annie

Waking up my eyes felt horrible and sore, I gently tried to rub the sleep from them before pulling myself off the bed. I looked down at my body, seeing that I was dressed in the clothes I was wearing the previous day, which was when it finally registered-John had come over and explained everything about what happened that horrific night to me, which only just pushed me over the edge into a semi-breakdown. Even though it was not what I wanted to hear, I admire him for being honest with me. I still felt like shit though, who wouldn’t. I heaved a heavy sigh before sitting back on my bed, head in my hands rubbing my temples just to try to make clear of everything. I sat up abruptly when my phone started buzzing on the nightstand next to me, I leaned over and grabbed it not bothering to look at the caller I.D.

“Hello?”

“Annie…” he- Eric breathed into the phone.

My heart stopped for a moment, as guilt swept through me. I hadn’t really thought about Eric since I’ve been here. How terrible is that? It was relieving to hear his voice, it gave me comfort. I was brought out of my thoughts by Eric’s voice repeating what he had said previously, this time in question.

“Yeah, I’m here Eric”

“I’m sorry y’know… I didn’t realise I swear Annie. I didn’t know until that moment! And I’m sorry for what I said to you, it was out of order. I’ve been a total wreck since you’ve been gone. I had hope to have heard from John before now, but still no word.” he spoke quickly, with a bit of uncertainty towards the end.

“It’s okay, Eric. Just breathe, seriously. I’m sorry that I left so suddenly before sorting this out but you know something, I always run from my problems. That’s just the person I am. I know you didn’t mean what you said, but those words still wounded me pretty deep. I’ve spoken to John, kind of anyways. I just need time, Eric. I just need to sort myself out, but every time I try things just get worse. So can you please give me a little longer to sort things through-” I spoke honestly, but was cut off by Eric,

“Do you even want to marry me anymore, Annie? I know you need space and shit, but I just need to know this. Can you just give me that?” he sounded hurt, but I honestly didn’t know what to say to him, I didn’t know if I wanted to still marry him or not…

“I have to go Eric, I’m sorry” I whispered, hanging up before I could hear his reply.

Now, this has become one messed up situation. I was unsure about Eric and mine’s engagement, I had no clue whether to forgive John or not and I was even unsure about myself now, making all these bad decisions. For once I just want to do something right without fucking it all up like usual. I just wish I could go back in time so this would never of happened, though having said that I would never have met Eric…

Who am I suppose to choose?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Eric has made a move... well a little. He'll be showing up properly soon, so don't worry :P

Right guys, i'm kind of stuck. Annie's heart, who deserves his place next to her, Eric or John? It would be a great help if you would comment who you would like it to be or something ! Your opinions matter to me !!

Thanks for commenting; ♥

hachie; xoxo_aj_xoxo; whilethefirewasout ;& RoRo15

I really appreciate you commenting !

Thank-you