Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 6 ;

If it was going to be like this for the next how many weeks without Eric, I will have died of boredom or something, times like these I regret having to rely on Eric.

Few Weeks Later

Not dying of boredom, like anticipated, It was the day before Eric was to return from tour. He was bring some guys he had met back for a while so they could hang out. Though from what I heard they originated from Tempe. A place I hope I never have to visit again.

John

Over the past few weeks, I had become best friends with Eric, which made my life easier to worm my way in between their relationship. Less than 24 hours until I get to see my beautiful girl again, how I can not wait to enjoy her facial expression when she see’s me walking through her door with her fiancé, the way she’ll explode inside at the sight of me. Times like these I wish came sooner. Tomorrow shit is going to go down, and I, John Cornelius O’Callaghan V will be the cause of that. I am going to win Annie back, whether she wants me too or not. She will be mine and Eric will be thrown to the gutter. How I can not wait for all this shit to happen.

“John…? Are you alright, man?” a voice spoke bringing me out of my thoughts.

I turned to see Eric stood beside me, looking at me cautiously.

“Eric, dude, yeah I’m fine, just thinking is all” I smiled before turning back towards the van, before our long drive home tonight.

That night, the guys were all talking, excited to be heading home. I was sat in the back, my head leaning on the cold window gazing at the scenery we drove past, lights from cars that passed by in a blur. Tomorrow was going to be a long day…for everyone.

Not sleeping at all that night, Garrett and I were the only ones awake, seeing as he was driving. Passing into Chandler, my stomach dropped, I was beginning to go back with my plan, but it was no use, I had to get Annie back, whether it’s the last thing I ever do, she needs to know everything.

“Guys!! We are officially in Chandler” Garrett yelled from up front, earning grunts and moans from everyone waking up.

Eric seemed like he was on cloud nine, the grin on his face was a giveaway.

“Bro, what are you on?” I chuckled.

“Haha, nice one John. Nothing, I’m just happy I get to see Annie” he smiled widely.

This guy was going to be crushed…

We were now parked out front, Eric’s front door was thrown open as the small petite brunette ran down the porch steps, Eric waiting with his arms wide open, catching her in mid air, spinning her around, both giggling as they kissed each other passionately. Fuck my life. Being last to get out the van, Kennedy, Garrett, Jared and Pat stood beside me, their faces just as expressionless as mine as we watched the scene before us, that was until I cleared my throat, earning gazes from everyone on me, including Annie, whose face look as though she had been sucking on a lemon. Priceless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short i know, sorry!! updates have been real slow with this one. Unsure what to write next. But i hope you enjoy this chapter, thanks for everyone that has been commenting; keep it up! :D thanks guys:) <3