Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 7 ;

Annie

I could feel the colour drain from my face. What the fuck was he doing here? Wearing that smirk on his face, I’ll bloody wipe it off, he won’t be smiling then I tell you.

“Annie?” Eric asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

I shook my head before turning to him with a smile.

“Sorry baby, I was in a little world of my own” I giggled before kissing him softly on the lips.

I could feel John staring daggers at us, I swear if looks could kill, Eric and I would be six feet under already. It’s his own fault though, should have kept it in his pants. What I was more concerned with, was the fact he knew Eric, recently? Yeah. Has things been said? Obviously not. Though I could tell that John was planning something, well two can play at that game. Things were about to get interesting.

“Garrett! Kenny! Jared! Pat!! Oh my! I’ve missed you!” I yelled happily, running to them pulling them into a group hug.

“Annie, woah. You look amazing” Garrett smiled.

“Thanks, Gar. Don’t look too bad yourself” I replied cheekily.

I was about to speak to Kennedy, when Eric spoke.

“How do you know these guys?” he asked curiously.

“I knew them from when I lived in Tempe, babe. These guys are my best friends.” I reassured him.

“How come none of you mention that to me?” he spoke irritated.

The guys looked at each other and shrugged.
“I would have said something if I had of known who you were touring with” I implied “before that I didn’t feel it was necessary for you to know, seeing as I didn’t think I would see them again” I added.

“Yeah, what else have you failed to mention? Slept with any of them? Old boyfriends?” he asked with a scowl.

I rolled my eyes, at his sudden change in behaviour. He’s never been like this before with me.

“No, Eric. Just friends, means just friends. What is wrong with you?” I sneered before walking off back towards the house, not bothering to wait for a reply.

I swear if John has corrupted his mind, he won’t live to see another day. If not then I guess he’s having his man period or something, he really needs to chill the fuck out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting;

thescenekid
whilethefirewasout
hachie
&&
lovefool.
Another short chapter, but they will get longer during my easter break...two weeks of school! haha.

hope you enjoy the chapterr
xxx