The Joke's on Me

Well That's Awkward.

“Sean, we can’t! Not here,” I breathed, glancing over his shoulder.

“No-one’s going to see us, don’t worry. Unless you’re into that kind of thing,” Sean grinned, rubbing me through my jeans.

We’re side stage while Young Guns play only metres away! Of course someone could see!

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” I groaned softly.

My breath hitched in my throat as Sean’s lips attached to my skin, kissing, licking, biting and sucking as he ignored what I said. Fuck, the longer he does this, the harder it is to resist.

“Give in to what you want for once, Ian. Give in to me,” Sean murmured, sucking my lobe into his mouth.

I whimpered but shoved him against one of the spare amps, my dick twitching at the grunt of pleasure that escaped from his lips. Sean smirked up at me before capturing my lips in a searing kiss, his hands immediately unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, and started to push them down. Oh fuck it. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans without a second thought and shoved them down, smirking myself as I looked down.

“No underwear huh? Slut,” I accused playfully.

“Only for you,” Sean whispered, nipping my bottom lip.

I looked back down at his half-hard dick, smiling when I wrapped my hand around him because he immediately got fully hard. I love that I have this effect on him, the effect where I can tear him apart at the seams with a few simple touches.

“Do you have any lube?” Sean gasped, tilting his head back.

“No, it’s not like I was planning this. You’re the one that molested me into coming into this corner, remember?” I retorted, starting to pump his hard-on.

“Fuck,” Sean gasped again, only making me smirk harder, “uh, just use spit. I don’t care,”

“You like it rough, Sean?” I grinned.

“Fuck you, you know I do,” Sean shot back.

I wasted no time in pushing my boxers down, exposing my erection to him. I couldn’t help but blush slightly as Sean’s eyes went wide and filled with lust. What? It’s not every day I get someone looking at me like that. Grimacing as I spat in my hand, I covered my dick with my saliva, knowing there wouldn’t be much lube for Sean at all. Well, if he says he likes it rough, he can have it rough. I spat into my hand again and coated three fingers, before spinning Sean around and pushing him firmly against the amp.

“Can you still take two straight away?” I asked, mouthing at his neck.

Sean made a strangled noise in response, which I’m going to take as a yes. It wasn’t long before I had three fingers working in and out of him, stretching, twisting and curling just enough to make him start to shake.

“N-Not yet, want t-to come from your d-dick,” Sean choked, tilting his head back.

What Sean wants, Sean gets. I pulled my fingers out, quickly lining my dick up with his entrance, pressing a gentle kiss to his neck before pushing into his tight warmth.

“Oh fuck! You’re so fucking tight!” I hissed, stilling as my hips rested against his ass.

Sean just whimpered, so I kissed up and down his neck, desperate for him to calm down and relax so we could actually get to what we both wanted.

“Okay, I’m good,” Sean said not longer later.

“Are you sure?” I murmured, my hands squeezing his hips.

Sean just nodded, twisting his head to kiss me softly, before he wriggled his hips. I took a deep breath as I pulled out nearly all the way before slamming back into him, repeating my actions until I had a fast rhythm going. The moans spilling from Sean’s lips were starting to get louder so I clamped my hand over his mouth, muffling his sounds.

“Do you want the fans to hear us? Better yet, do you want our friends to hear us? I bet you wouldn’t even stop if our friends walked round the corner. I bet Gav could start up a conversation with you and you wouldn’t stop taking my dick up your ass,” I murmured in his ear.

Sean just nodded helplessly, agreeing to everything I said, anything to get me to help him reach the high he craved. I thrusted my hips faster, tilting my head back as I felt a ball of warmth start to form in the pit of my stomach. Then Sean bit my hand sharply, making me yelp and draw my hand away. He moaned loudly before I could protest, only making me grin. Suits me just fine if he wants an audience for our fuck.

“S-So close,” Sean whined, his t-shirt starting to stick to his chest.

I bit his ear playfully, reaching round to jerk him off in time with my thrusts, my other hand pushing him forward against the amp so I could drive in deeper, only making Sean’s moan more. Without warning he tightened harshly around me and shot his load all over the amp, crying out my name. I grinned and thrusted a few more times into his vice-like heat before releasing into him, riding through my high.

“Sean!” I cried out, throwing my head back.

“Ian,”

Hang on, when did Sean get a woman’s voice?

“Ian!”

Seriously, what the fuck!

“IAN!”


I sat upright with a jolt as something soft hit me, confused for a few seconds until I realised I’d been hit with a pillow. And that Alaina was sitting on the end of my bed looking amused. Oh fuck.

“Have a nice dream?” Alaina grinned.

“Fuck,” I groaned.

You like it rough, Sean? Oh fuck! Sean!” Alaina mocked.

I winced at her words, grimacing at her smirk. There are things this girl knows that no-one else does. Sean and I have only fucked once, having done everything else including handjobs, blowjobs, rimjobs and so on, so for me to dream about us having sex so vividly? Fuck, I really don’t know what to think.

“Well that’s awkward,” I sighed, looking down at my cum-stained boxers.

“Not as awkward as the fact I’m meant to be your girlfriend,” Alaina mused, tossing me a clean pair of boxers from my suitcase.

“Don’t remind me,” I grumbled, shimmying out of my dirty boxers.

“Hey, it was your idea, remember? You asked me to come along on this tour for a reason,” Alaina said, cocking her head to the side.

“Yeah, and I’ll never be more grateful. I just…I wish things were different,” I sighed, pulling the clean boxers on.

It’s not like Alaina’s not seen me naked before.

“Oh Ian,” she sighed back.

Alaina smiled weakly and sat down next to me, resting her hand on my shoulder.

“Everything will work out,” she reassured.

“You don’t know that,” I grumbled.

“Sure I do. I’m Alaina fucking Owens, I know everything. Especially when it comes to you,” Alaina smirked.

“And sometimes I hate that,” I muttered, rubbing the back of my neck.

“When have you ever been able to hide anything from me, babe? It just means that I’ve always got your back. Like right now, for instance,” Alaina said firmly.

“And for that I couldn’t be more grateful,” I said with a weak smile.

“You need to grow a pair, seriously. Sean’s a good guy, you could at least talk to him properly again,” Alaina frowned.

“Yeah, I know, it’s just hard. You know why it’s hard,” I mumbled.

Alaina just nodded, running her fingers idly through my hair. Why does my life have to be so fucked up?

“Laina, seeing as you’re meant to be my girlfriend…fancy making me a coffee?” I asked hopefully.

Alaina narrowed her eyes but stood up. “You’re lucky you’re in my good books, Watkins,”

“That’s my girl,” I grinned, slapping her ass

Alaina’s fist shot out and caught me in the jaw, making me groan. Fuck, I forgot how hard this girl could hit!

“Don’t push you’re luck,” she said with a sickly-sweet smile.

I just laughed, poking my tongue out at her. Alaina stuck up her middle fingers before walking out of the back lounge, leaving me on my own once more. I immediately sighed. A sex dream about Sean? Especially now, after everything that we've been through.

I don't know what to do about this.
Is Alaina right? Should I just talk to him?
Or will he take it the wrong way and start yelling at me all over again?
Or will he take it the right way and forget everything that happened between us?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I kinda teased you there with the Smatkins smut ^_^
I just missed writing it...and Kristen gave me the idea to, so blame her haha!
Just kidding.
Still think Alaina is such a bitch?
Something tells me there is more to her being on tour than meets the eye…
Hopefully Kristen will be on top of all her work to write the next update!
Over to you, doll =]

By the way, I worked my butt off this week on a Rian Dawson/Alex Gaskarth one-shot that ended up over 11,000 words, so go read it!

Thanks to everyone who still commented after the long wait! We’d really love to hear more of your feedback. Seriously ^_^ there are (somehow) still 122 of you beautiful people subscribed, so let us know what you think!

pixie dusttt.
Kobra Kid!
MySynfulRomance
mirrorboy
Hot Chelle Rae

L
xo