‹ Prequel: Undisclosed Desires
Status: Updates Come and Go... Consider It a Surprise :)

For You, I Will

Prologue

ღLillie’s 10th Birthdayღ
**Alex’s POV***

“I’m glad you three made it!” I exclaimed, stepping aside and letting Embry, Quil and Claire inside. Claire was fifteen now, and she was absolutely gorgeous. She had long, silken black hair, and beautiful tanned skin. Her eyes were such a light brown, they looked clear. Quil had his hand linked in hers; he’d waited a long time, but finally they were dating, and I knew that would never change. I was looking forward to the wedding.

“Hey, birthday girl!” Claire laughed, holding out her arms. Lillie skipped right into them and hugged her tight.

Lillie had grown into a lovely little girl; her light, honey colored hair had begun to curl, and her green eyes were vibrant and bright. Her skin was lighter, like mine, but she looked extraordinarily like Seth.

“We’re just about to light the candles,” she said to Claire and Quil as she pulled out of the hug. “So hurry up and sit down!”

Claire and Quil made their way over to the dining room, as Lillie turned her attention to Embry.

“Oh good, you came!” she laughed, throwing her arms around Embry, who laughed and hugged her.

“Of course I did,” he said. “Wouldn’t miss it.”

As Lillie pulled away, I watched as her and Embry locked eyes.

I could have sworn something electric passed through the two of them, and suddenly, Embry was staring at Lillie so powerfully, it made my heart ache just to watch. Lillie stared back with the same emotion, until she gave him a small smile and turned away as Lucas called her name.

Embry stood there, almost dumbfounded, watching Lillie walk away.

“Embry?” I asked quietly, coming up to him. He blinked slowly, and then turned to stare at me.

“I… I think I just… I just…” he looked helplessly from me, to the table, then back again.

“Shall I tell her?” Edward asked from beside me. I jumped from surprise, drawing in a breath.

“Can you not do that?” I hissed, crossing my arms. I turned back to Embry.

“Tell me what?”

Edward sighed as Embry nodded.

“Embry has imprinted on Lillie.”

It was my turn to stand there, dumbfounded.

What?

Embry…?

And Lillie…? My daughter??

“Is it true?” I asked Embry, my arms uncrossing as I felt my body go numb.

Embry just nodded.

Oh. My. GOD.

Embry was in love with my daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, and welcome to For You, I Will :)

I know this is pretty short, so I’m writing another chapter to follow this that should be up later tonight. I’m not planning on continuing this UNLESS I get a few interested readers. If you’re a silent reader, you better speak up, because if it looks like not a lot of people will read this, then I’m not writing another story.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS SEQUEL! IF YOU DO NOT COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, I WILL DELETE THIS STORY AND WILL NOT CONTINUE UNDISCLOSED DESIRES!