‹ Prequel: Undisclosed Desires
Status: Updates Come and Go... Consider It a Surprise :)

For You, I Will

Maternity Jeans

First day of ninth grade.

Oh man, was I nervous. I took a deep breath as I climbed out of the back of the red rabbit I’d grown to know and love.

I felt a warm hand squeeze my shoulders, and looked up to meet my best friend Embry’s milk-chocolate eyes.

“What’s a matter, Clearwater? Scared?” he teased, playfully shoving me into my other two best friends, Renesmee and Jacob.

Nessie pushed me back at Embry who bumped me off balance and made me fall into the side of the car.

We had all decided to go to Forks High instead of LaPush High, just because Jake and I wanted to go to school with Nessie, and she couldn’t go to school on the reservation. Embry switched with us too, because he was one of Jake’s best friends, and he and I had been inseparable since forever.

“Walk much?” a familiar voice asked as I heard more car doors slam shut. I rolled my eyes as I pushed myself back onto my feet and crossed my arms to glare at my older brother.

Lucas was just like his dad, Paul. Arrogant, rude, troublesome, and asshole-ish. He said he was too cool to ride with the losers, and had talked Paul into buying him his own car. Arabella, his half-sister, came around to his side and smirked at me.

Ara, as we called her, had been really good friends with Nessie and I until she started high school last year. Then, it was like we had never existed. She’d become best buds with Lucas, and had been soaking up his jerkiness the entire time. She was convinced on the fact that she was more gorgeous than Nessie and I. She had long, straight blonde hair, and dark brown eyes, and had lightly tanned skin. She was a little taller than me, and even though she was slender, she wore way-too-tight clothes that made her look pudgy.

Nessie ignored Ara’s attitude and began to walk towards the school, only to be knocked back as Ara and Paul sauntered past her. I loved Renesmee, but she had no temper whatsoever. And even though I could tell she was a little peeved, I knew she’d never fight Ara, so I did the talking for her.

“Ara, your pants seem to fit you for once! Are they maternity jeans?”

Ara stopped dead in her tracks, and Lucas whirled around.

“Watch your fucking mouth, Lillian!”

“Don’t talk to your sister that way!” Embry growled at once, taking a step in front of me.

“Hey, no fighting until we actually get inside the school,” Jacob said wearily, getting between Embry and Lucas as they began to head towards one another. Ara stormed past the guys and stopped a few inched in front of me.

“Oh, never mind,” I said shrugging. “I see the muffin-top now.”

Ara’s face blushed a brilliant red, and she shoved me back into the side of Jacob’s car.

Nessie was immediately at my side; she might not start the fights, but she would back me up no matter what.

“You better watch it, Clearwater. I’m not afraid to beat the shit out of you, no matter who your mommy and daddy are. I can kick your ass easily, don’t you dare forget it.”

“You’re right,” I sighed, shaking my head. “If you sat on me, I’d be done for.”

“That’s it you little bitch!” Ara snapped, drawing her hand back.

Embry caught it easily, and gently pulled Ara away from me.

“We’re going to be late,” Jacob stressed, taking Nessie’s hand in his, beginning to head up the steps of the school. Ara, still fuming, was handed off to Lucas, who also began to pull her towards school.

“Please try not to get your ass kicked before first period?” Embry sighed, taking my hand and pulling me up off the car. I smiled and said,

“Yeah, yeah, let’s just get to math.”

Renesmee and Jake were waiting inside for the two of us, and the bell rang right as we stepped through the doors.

“Let’s go,” Nessie urged, taking my hand and beginning to run through the halls. Kids were filtering into classrooms, and the four of us piled into the math room as the final bell rang.

“Take your seats,” the math teacher droned. As I followed Nessie to the only empty table left, I saw every single guy follow her as she headed down the aisle. I knew Renesmee didn’t notice any of it, but Jake and I sure couldn’t miss the way the entire male population of the class drooled over her.

And really, who could blame them? Renesmee was gorgeous. Her long, bronze hair hung in beautiful corkscrew curls around her face, and her liquid brown eyes were absolutely stunning. She had a perfect hour glass figure, and, thanks to Alice, she dressed amazingly.

My mom, dad, and Embry always said I was gorgeous too, but I really didn’t see it. I had chest length honey colored hair that fell in loose curls, and light green eyes that looked clear at times. I was slender too, but I didn’t have the curves that Nessie did.

Jacob sat at the very end, and Nessie sat next to him. I sat beside her, and Embry managed to squeeze in beside me.

“Black, Jacob,” the teacher called.

“Here,” Jacob called, drawing the hungry eyes of desperate girls. Renesmee frowned.

“Call, Embry.”

“Present and speaking, your majesty,” Embry said with a grin. I giggled.

“Clearwater, Lillian.”

“Here, but I go by Lillie,” I said, raising my hand.

“Cullen, Renzmae.”

“It’s Renesmee,” Nessie said. “But I prefer to go by Nessie.”

As roll continued, I was surprised when a folded piece of paper landed on the desk between Nessie and I.

Rinezme was scrawled on the front of it. I rolled my eyes and read over Nessie’s shoulder as she read the note.

”You’re super hot. How about you come cozy up next to me and ditch that loser guy next to you? Bring your friend, too. She’s pretty hot too. -Brandon

Nessie and I turned around to see who had written the note. A guy a few tables back was grinning at the two of us. He had dark brown spiked hair, with the tips dyed blonde. He and his friend patted the two empty seats between them.

Nessie made a face, and I flipped them off as I turned back around. Nessie was just about to grab the note to write back, but Jake beaten her to it. I just managed to read what he wrote before he folded it up at tossed it back.

How about you shove your friends dick up your ass like I know you want to? This loser happens to be Super Hot girl’s boyfriend, so I’d fuck off if you knew what was good for you. Same with her friend, if you want to keep your dick attached.

And her name’s Renesmee, dumbass.


Nessie and I burst into a fit of giggles.

Math had been unexciting for the rest of the period, and the rest of the day had been the same. Thanks to Edward and Carlisle’s persuasion skills, Nessie and I had every single class together; Jacob had Math and English with us, while Embry had math and Biology with us.

We didn’t see Lucas or Ara the rest of the day, even when school let out and we piled back into Jacob’s car.

“Your house or mine?” Nessie asked, turning around in the front seat to look at me.

“You’re house,” I said, getting comfortable. “Lucas and Ara will probably go to my house.”

She nodded in agreement, and Jacob pulled out of the parking lot and headed down towards the Cullen house.

I pulled out my cell phone and dialed my mom’s cell number.

“Hey, honey,” my mom said, picking up on the second ring.

“Hey mom,” I said, nudging Embry’s hand away as he started to tickle me. “I’m going to Nessie’s house to hang out for a bit after school. Can you take me and Embry home?”

“Sure, Lillie. I’ll stop by the Cullen’s when I get off. Do you know where Lucas is?”

“No, didn’t see him at all,” I said shrugging as Embry raised an eyebrow at my lie.

“Oh, okay then, I’ll see you in a few hours,” she said.

“Bye mom, love you,”
“Love you too, sweetie,” she said as I pressed the end button.

Embry dove right on top of me, tickling as fiercely as he could.

“Embry!” I gasped, wriggling underneath him. “Stop… I… need… breathe… can’t… EMBRY!”

“Hey, hey, no torturing in my car,” Jacob said in mock sternness, pulling onto the path to the Cullen house.

“Ness… make… stop… breath!” I gasped between laughter. Nessie just laughed and began to tickle me too.

As the car came to a stop, I squealed,

“Emmett…. Help… tickling…”

The door was opened almost instantaneously, and Embry was pulled from the car. I laid on the backseat, panting and clutching my stomach. Nessie laughed and climbed out, saying,

“Emmett, that’s cheating!”

Once I managed to catch my breath, I sat up, and stared down at my “Uncle” Emmett wrestling with Embry.

They rolled around through the dirt, pinning one another, and throwing mock-punches.

Finally, Jake pulled Embry up, and Emmett said,

“I was definitely beating you, Call!”

“Not a chance, Cullen!” Embry laughed, shaking the dust out of his hair.

I smiled as Embry glanced at me. Like so often before, I felt an electric chill run down my spine, and my body seemed to melt just a little bit.

I would never, not in a million years, admit to anyone (except Nessie), how I felt about Embry. I had loved him ever since I could remember.

But I knew it was crazy to have feelings for a shapeshifter. I knew they had imprints, and to let myself fall even more for him was stupid.

I would just get my heart broken if I loved Embry Call.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I posted the first chapter to see if this sounds at all interesting to anyone. If not, it's all comin' down.

If you guys want me to keep this going, I'll make a banner and stuff, but for now I'm not putting hours into making a nice banner it no one is gonna read my story.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS SEQUEL! IF YOU DO NOT COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, I WILL DELETE THIS STORY AND WILL NOT CONTINUE UNDISCLOSED DESIRES!