A Dream Come True

Chpt.7

Chpt.7
Gaby`s P.O.V
I was so surprised when Zach asked me out. I mean I would’ve never thought that Zachary David Porter would ever like me. Like like me, like me. But thoughts started running through my mind, like maybe I wasn’t doing the right thing, I mean I knew that I had huge feelings for Cameron, especially now that I’ve met him. But then I realized that Cam would never like me. I mean if he did, then Zach never would’ve asked me out. They are best friends so Cameron obviously would’ve told him that he liked me, but since Zach asked me, then that’s not the case.
I was finishing getting ready for my date, when my phone started ringing.i checked to see who it was and I saw that it was Cameron.

“Hey Cameron” I answered. “Hi Gaby” he responded.
“what`s up?”
“well I know it`s kind of late but I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight?” he asked me. I couldn’t believe this.
“Oh Cameron I`m so sorry but I`m going out with Zach tonight. Didn’t he tell you?” I asked surprised.
“No. no he did not.” I could hear his clenched teeth as he said this.
“Well I can`t cancel on Zach, but I would really like to go out with you some other day. Is that cool?” I said. Oh man I could feel like I was being kind of a slut. I mean it`s not like I’m already dating Zach or cheating on him but he had already asked me out. And were all in the same band. Isn`t that what groupies do?
“Gaby I would love that but why don’t we wait a little bit to see if things don’t turn out good with you and Zach. And I wouldn’t want you to feel uncomfortable by dating two guys from the same band at the same time. But if you have no problem with that then I would love to go out with you on whichever day you want.” Always such a gentleman. This is exactly what I love about Cameron, what other guy would think that?
“Cameron you are like the best person ever! Thank you so much, that’s exactly what I was worrying about when you asked me, I would love to go out with you but let`s give it some time”
“Ok Gaby sure thing.” He said. I could hear the smile as he spoke.
“Listen I’m sorry but I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow?” I told him.
“Ok. Bye.”

Cameron`s P.O.V
I could not believe Zach did that. He already knew I liked Gaby. A lot. If not I would never have asked him for help and he knows that. But what Gaby said meant that she wants to go out with me to, so she must like me back. That actually made me happy after being so pissed with Zach, even though I still am.

Zach`s P.O.V
I went to pick Gaby up from her house to go to our date. I couldn’t believe how nervous I was. I’ve been on millions of dates before and I’ve never been so nervous. Ever.
I knocked on her door and she opened it. She was so beautiful. She was wearing a high waisted skirt, heels and had her beautiful hair down. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img.shopstyle.com/uim/8e/82/8e82a7bab1b412390a8bfc6928ab3341.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.shopstyle.com/action/viewLook%3Fid%3D454814&usg=__qdlbPKESFhcsXeDBR8Gab5X1XsE=&h=350&w=224&sz=14&hl=es&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=X-3lWD5i7vFrJM:&tbnh=136&tbnw=84&ei=qHw3TeetJ8rLgQfC7vzDAw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddate%2Boutfit%26um%3D1%26hl%3Des%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1R2ADFA_esGT349%26biw%3D1276%26bih%3D728%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=641&oei=qHw3TeetJ8rLgQfC7vzDAw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0&tx=71&ty=56

“Hi” I managed to choke out”
“hey Zach” she smiled.”
“You look beautiful” way to cliché but she smiled when I said it so I guess it was something nice.
“Thanks” she was blushing.
“are you ready to go?” I asked.
“yeah let`s go.”

I took her to a very fancy Italian restaurant for dinner, cause I know that`s what she loves. That went perfect, we had conversation the whole time, I stared into her eyes and she stared into mine. I practically didn’t even hear when the waiter asked for our order and everything. I was just lost in her beautiful big, honey eyes.

Gaby`s P.O.V
The date was going great! I was starting to really like Zach, but I was worried about that because of what I said to Cameron. This was seriously one of the best nights of my life. Zach and I had a lot in common, but at the same time we were different, good different.
The restaurant he took me was very fancy, so I’m glad I wore the skirt, top, heels and purse I was wearing.
When we finished eating, I told Zach that we should split the check, because it was obvious that it was going to be really expensive. He looked at me surprised and said “Gaby, a gentleman always pays on the first date.” And he had me at that. That was the sweetest thing ever. I really wish all guys could be like Zach.
After dinner I told Zach that I didn’t want this to end, so we decided to go on a walk in the park. We were holding hands while walking.
Me-Zach this has been one of the best nights of my life. Thank you so much.
Zach-This has also been the best night of my life. I`m the one who should be thanking you.
Me- I never thought that you liked me this way.
Zach-why`s that?
Me-well I don’t know. The age difference, the small amount of time that we’ve known each other (I wanted to tell him about the Cameron part but I didn’t want to ruin the moment)
Zach-I’ve really liked you since the moment I saw you come out of that plane.
Me- really?
Zach-really.
With that he started to lean into me. Before I knew it I was leaning in too. The moment our lips met, I forgot about all my worries with Cameron, and everything else. All that was on my mind was Zach and Zach kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hiya guys! im sooo sorry i havent posted in a while but i just started school and i honestly havent had time to write. i wrote like 2 chapters yesterday and i didnt save, so my mom turned my computer off and everything was lost :( so im so sorry that i havent posted but i dont have any prewritten chapters so right now im writng this one, young love story and cant sleep tonight, but im going to try to post at least 4 times a week i just need to figure out my schedule :D anywayS comments?? xoxo