A Dream Come True

Chpt.8

The kiss was a long kiss. It was sweet and passionate and just about the best kiss anyone could ever imagine.
After kissing for about fifteen minutes, we headed back to my house. On the drive there, Zach held my hand. I started to think about Cameron again, but I realized that ill have to deal with that tomorrow.
“so I guess ill see you tomorrow.” I said as I opened my front door.
“yeah. Do you want me to pick you up for the venue?” Zach asked.
“no its okay. Cameron already offered to take me.” As I said Cameron I could see Zach starting to get nervous.
“shit” he whispered.
“what`s wrong?” I asked him.
“Gaby I have to tell you something. Something really important.” I could see the worry in his eyes.
“okay what`s up?” I think I knew where this was going.
“Cameron really likes you. I know you`re wondering that if I knew that then why did I ask you out, and the reason is because I couldn’t help myself. I know that what I did is wrong and if you`re mad at me I totally understand.”
Zach knew that Cameron liked me. I didn’t know what to think. I think I like Zach better now but I don’t know if its because of the kiss or what.
“Zach I don’t know what to say. I mean I already knew that Cameron liked me because he asked me out after you did but I thought that you didn’t know that he liked me.”
“are you mad at me?” he asked
“no. im just surprised that you would do that to your best friend.”
“I know. And I hate myself for it. But I meant it when I said that I couldn’t help myself.”
I smiled. I could never get mad at Zach for that.
“well I guess we will have to talk this out with Cameron tomorrow. That sound good?” I told him.
“yeah that sounds perfect. Thanks Gaby.” He pressed his lips to mine and whispered “good night.” With that he left.
I didn’t think of Cameron that night. The first night in a long time which I don’t. I thought about Zach, the way he kisses me, the way he holds my hand, the way he moves, the way he talks. Everything. I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I think I even like him more than I liked Logan. And that was a lot. I guess ill have to tell Cameron about it. Im sad for him, but I will find him someone. He is such a good guy that he deserves someone better than me. Ill see what I can do.
The next day, Cameron came to pick me up to go to the venue for practice and then my first concert! Im really excited but I cant stop thinking about Cameron and how he will react to what Zach and I have to tell him.
When we were in the car he asked me if I had thought about what we had talked about.
“yeah I have. I really wish I could tell you right now but I cant”
“well that’s never good”
I felt so bad having to do this to Cameron.
When we got to the venue, Zach told Cameron that they needed to talk, and Zach told me to come too. This is the moment of truth.
“whats up?” Cameron said.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys!! so im sooo sorry i havent posted in a while but i swear i havent had time!!
but please comment! this week im going to try to post every day! MAYBE! i also have to post the other stories so idk.
COMMENT!!"! :D