Sequel: Pretending to be Dead

Living Like You're Dead

Lucky

Daryl awoke next to the lovely Adeline. Her fever had subsided, it was dinner - they had slept through the day... tired for their ordeal. Daryl remembered waking up to find Andrea checking on them a few times. It seemed that some of them had turned into a family of sorts.

He gently woke Addie from her sleep. The sheet covered her still naked body. Her head rested in his shoulder.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"Much." she said. " I think I caught a flu."

"Seems like it. Think you can eat something?" Addie nodded her head yes. Daryl moved to put his pants back on.

"No." she said holding tighter. "A little longer please." her eyes stayed shut and just nestled further into Daryl's shoulder. He placed his arms back around her.

"Would you like me to bring you some clothes?" he asked. She nodded. "Would you like me to bring you some fish?"

"I'm allergic to fish." she said. With her eyes still closed she draped her arm around Daryl's midsection. She rolled onto her side and winced. Daryl sat up immediately.

"Is it your ribs? Your head?" This time Addie opened her eyes.

"No. Neither."

"Well..." he waited for answer. "Then what?!"

"You didn't exactly give me much warning." she gestured to his lower half.

"Oh.. I thought you wanted me...."

"No silly," she shook her head. "On the size." she finished with wide eyes. Her midsection was sore on account of Daryl Dixon being... well... huge.

"Well it wasn't your first was it?" he asked.

"Not exactly."

"What does THAT mean?"

"I remember being seventeen at a party - I don't really remember what happened, but I'm pretty sure I had sex. Alex and I hand't known each other for more than three months we hadn't gotten around to it... and I didn't sleep around before him."

"Well did I hurt you?"

"At first... but it definitely turned into incredible pleasure." she said as she hit his arm. "Stop fretting. It was magnifique."

"I just don't want you hurt." he said.

"Then don't run me over with a car." she said laughing.

"Hey I said I was sorry!" he exclaimed with a smile.
_______________________________________________________________

Daryl grabbed her silk red bra, and her red t-shirt. He didn't think she'd want the blue shirt on account of it being soiled with blood. She'd never actually had sex before... none that she remembers at least. And she wanted to share that first moment with me? Daryl thought. He thought it was highly unlikely she had been a virgin last night - he knew what sex with a virgin was like, not good. And with Addie it had been mind blowing.

"So... what have you been doing all day?" Andrea asked.

"Ask yerself - ya voyeur." he said.

"Is she okay?" she asked.

"She seems great - the fever is going away. And she's just been resting."

"Good. And she's naked because...?" Andrea waited for Daryl to finish her sentence. He decided to just answer that question with a smile. "Okay wait wait wait. This isn't like a conquest right? This is Daryl Dixon... caring for someone right? Cause if not I'm gonna beat yer ass."

"Don't worry Andrea." he said. "Thanks for checking on her though. It's good to know she has a friend she can trust."

"She reminds me of Amy." she said. Daryl knew that Andrea really did care about Addie. She had loved Amy with all her heart.
______________________________________________________________

Addie was stretching and yawning but still trying to keep the cover covering her body. Daryl threw her her clothes and kissed her forehead.

"Ya don't have a lot of clothes." he said.

"No. I need to get some when we take a trip for supplies." she said.

"Well that can be arranged." he said. "Hey you don't regret... this morning right?" Daryl was nervous asking.

"Do I look like I regret it?" she asked letting the sheet drop exposing her chest.

"I just understand because your so... well.. and I'm... so..." his mind trailed off. She stood up and put her hands around his face.

"It was perfect. And please don't hesitate from letting it happen again." she said. He leaned in and kissed her as he held her to his body.

He was the luckiest man in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
everyone happy with the expression of love? hmmm?