Sequel: Pretending to be Dead

Living Like You're Dead

Turning on her heel, she ran. Feet sprinting away from the monster she once knew. She let her adrenaline control her movements. Alex was a big man, he had more weight to run with than her, she knew she could get away. If she didn't trip.
________________________________________________________________

The year is now, and the undead rule the cities.

Image

Rick Grimes, his wife Lori, and son Carl are just three of the many survivors. Rick's deputy partner, Shane is along for the ride, as well as Dale, an older man. Andrea a kind hearted woman with soft blonde hair is still fighting after losing her sister. Carol survives along with her daughter Sophia - and they have rid themselves of their abusive husband/father. T-Dog, a tall, dark skinned, classic Georgia man fights alongside Glenn - a technical brain from Korea. Daryl Dixon after recently losing his brother also prevails with this strong group of survivors. They have survived many attacks, losses, and the just left the CDC when they find themselves picking up another lost survivor.

A woman, one who holds a large piece of the puzzle.
________________________________________________________________
Image

AMC's Walking dead spin - off. Still a natural story though - so you don't need to know the show to know the story because I will introduce characters as if they were new, as well as the story line. (Again, I do not own the characters or plot of AMC or the comic book series, only my characters and story I've built around theirs.)