Tragically Beautiful

My Girl.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Ten

Annie walked through her front door rather angry.

“ARGGGG” she kicked the door shut. Joe came running into the room seconds latter.

“What's wrong?”

“SAM.”

“No.... I'm, Joe...” he smirked at his own joke.

“NO!” she yelled. “Sam.... AKA my best friend.”

“Oh, her......and here I thought I was your best friend” he acted sad. But her annoyed expression didn't leave. “....What she do?”

“She's bugging me about this dance, and I can't find a date no ma...”

“WAIT.... what dance?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Its this Topsy Tervy dance... like a fifties type thing, and I was supposed to ask a boy, but I can't find one.”

“I'd love to” he then suddenly announced.

“What?” she asked confused.

“I'll be your date” he smiled.

“Ugh... I didn't ask you...” she trailed off.

“Yes you did... I heard you” he smiled. She looked at him weird. “You asked I said yes.... now what should I wear?”

“I don't remember asking you....”

“You did... I was thinking I would wear a checkered suit, maybe a blur suit...”

“You don't have to take me.... or let me take you, its probably going to be really stupid” she told him.

“I don't have to, but I want to, now get off it” he stated simple.

“Oh no....” Sam trailed off.

“What?” Macy asked.

“She brought Joe.”

“Annie?”

“Yes, she must not have found a date” Sam sighed.

“Unless she wanted to go with him... I mean look at him, he's fine.”

“Still, its pretty lame...” Sam trailed off.

“I don't know.... she can dance with him, I wouldn't mind dancing with him, our heated bodies pressing together, the tension running through us, then finally in the heat of the moment his lips would hit mine...” Macy gasped.

“Maybe you should go to the bathroom” Sam told her, eyeballing her with a raised eyebrow.

“I went before I left home” she told her.

“Let me rephrase that....maybe you should take your date to the bathroom.”

They couldn't talk anymore, since Annie walked over to them, Joe fallowing behind her.

“HEY” she smiled at them.

“Hello” Sam smiled back. “I see you couldn't get a date....”

“No....” Annie sighed. “But Joe said he would... so, I guess its alright.”

“Yeah....”

“We asked the principal and she said it was alright, I'm guessing cause she used to be a fan, I thought she was going to attack me” Joe stated, Annie's friends just smiled slightly, nodding their heads in unison, it was weird and Joe wanted to go. “Ugh... Annie, I'll be... over there.”

he walked away and Annie turned back to her friends.

“I can't believe you made him go with you” Sam told her. “This dance is already lame enough.”

“I think he looks sexy” Macy stated, staring at him as he walked away. He was wearing half-way tight dark-washed jeans a white shirt and a black leather jacket. Not a big stretch from his usual style.

“Would you keep it in your pants, Macy?” Sam bit at her.

“What the hells wrong with you?” Annie asked her.

“I just think you should have tried harder to find a date....”

“Its nun of your business if I have a date or not... or if Joe's my date or not” Annie told her. “Now, if you don't mind.... I have more important things to do.”

“Yeah like pinning over your god father” Sam yelled as Annie walked away.

“UGH” Annie growled once she made it over to Joe.

“What?” he asked.

“Sam thinks I like you” she almost yelled.

“But, you do” he smirked.

“I thought we said we weren’t going to bring that up?” she looked at him with a fire in her eyes that kinda scared him.

“Oh, yeah.. right.. sorry” he muttered.

“Let's just forget about her” Annie sighed. “Let's just have fun.”

“Good idea.... wanna dance?” he asked, putting down his drink.

“Sure...”

They walked out onto the dance floor witch a lot of other people were dancing on. He took her left and in his and placed his other on her hip.

I've got sunshine
On a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside,
I've got the month of May.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)


He dropped her hand and placed his other hand on her waist, bringing her closer to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He began to whisper the lyrics in her ear.

I've got so much honey
The bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter song
Than the birds in the trees.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)


She wondered how he did it, how he made her feel like she was on a cloud, like she was floating she was floating ninety feet in the air. Her pink and black poodle skirt fluttered as they glided in mid-air.

“Hay...hay...hay.”

“Hay...hay...hay.”

I don't need no money,
Fortune or fame.
I've got all the riches, baby,
One man can claim.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)

Talkin' bout my girl.
I've got sunshine on cloudy day
With my girl.
I've even got the month of May
With my girl.
Talkin' about....talkin' about My girl.


He grabbed both her hands and intertwined their fingers. A fast song was playing now, everyone was jitterbugging around them But they didn't move just stood there looking into each others eyes.

“Told you” Macy muttered to Sam, they were both watching them from the side of the dance floor.

“Well, now we know that they both are complete sicko's” Sam stated.

“I think its cute...”

“Your severally sex deprived.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok comment!!

Song: My Girl.

Artist: The Temptations.

Annie's dress: http://factoidz.com/images/user/PoodleSkirt-from%20SeniorCitizensUnited%20UK.jpg

Joe's dress (LOL): http://www.icelebz.com/events/joe_jonas_wearing_converse_trainers_black_tight_jeans_and_black_leather_jacket_and_a_large_black_beiny_hat_gets_some_coffee_in_beverly_hills/photo3.html

(But not the weird belt thing or the beanie...)