Tragically Beautiful

Don't Worry, Be Happy.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter nine

It was three O'clock and Joe was waiting for Annie to get home from school. The wait was killing him, he paced the hall up sitars, he was so focused on trying to think of things to say to her that he hadn’t noiced her door was left open, he happen to look in room on one of his many rounds, he noticed a book laying half under her bed. Desperate for something to take his mind of the ticking clock. He picked up the book to find it wasn't a book at all, it was a folder full of rippings of paper and stapled together printer pages. He stopped a a particular page, there was a mess of words that looked like song lyrics.

If you were mine
I'd be your everything
And you'd be the only thing
That I would ever need

If you were mine
I would tell everyone
That you are the only one
That I could ever want

Ohh yeah

Everything I dream about
Everything I talk about
One thing I can't live without
I wanna get closer to you
Can't stand being far away
Knowing that you don't feel the same way
Watching them bring tears to your eyes


He didn't think much of it as he smiled, he was impressed, if Annie wrote these then she could have a career as a great song writer. He went through a bunch, all seemed to be the same. All about being in love with someone who didn't feel the same.

Reach out
But you don't even see me
Even when I scream out
Baby, you don't hear me
I am nothing without you
Just a shadow passing through

If I was invincible
Then I could just watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could just tell you where I stand
If I was invisible
Wait, I already am....

It wasn't till he found himself reading some type of story, like a fan fiction that fans used to make, it finally hit it. his breath got caught in his throat as his eyes flickered over the words.

“ His muscled arms rapped around her small farm, his grip was tight but felt just right. He lowered her down onto the bed, not taking his eyes away from hers.

“Joe” her heated breath hit his forehead, as he looked down trying to undo his belt. Clothe was torn from their bodies as the passion they felt poured out of them.

“Are you sure?” his words were few, his brow was sweaty and his breathing was heavy.

“I've never wanted anything as much as I want this” her eyes, they once so light and green were now dark and full of lust. Without another word he pushed into her ,making her feel pleasure at every inch of her body.”


“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” he heard a frantic voice yell, his breath was still thick as he looked up at a white faced Annie.

“I...Uh.....Um.....”

“PUT IT AWAY.”

“It was on the floor and...I... well I was bored and..... I.....” he trailed off, he fumbled with the papers as he tried to put them back into the folder.

“You read them didn't you?”

“I may have ju...”

“Oh god” she yelled, she turned around facing the hallway, not wanting to look at him.

“Your a really good song writer” he tried to make it better.

“Oh god” she mused again, the embarrassment in her voice was clear.

“And..your story writing is...Um, good too.”

“Oh god”she shrieked once more. It was obvious that he wasn't helping so he placed the rest of the papers down on her bed and walked over to her, her back was facing him but that didn't stop him. He rapped his arms around her from behind and pulled her to him.

“It's ok you know..... I liked it” he nuzzled his nose into her neck.

“You liked it?” she asked shocked, letting all of her wait fall onto him, she had completely forgot about being mad at him.

“The lyrics were SO, good, and..... they were just wow” he told her. His breath on her neck was driving her insane, that brought another thought to her mind.

“And, your...... ok with me.... with me liking you?” her voice was shaky, as her eyes closed tight waiting for his answer. However his heart was to busy missing beats for him to notice her tensing up.

“I.... I'll be fine” he smiled more to himself then to her. “The question is will you be alright with me knowing?”

“I hope so....” she trailed off. “But, you don't think its weird?”

“Not at all.. I mean.... look at me, I'm smokin'” she laughed before she hit his arm. He laughed a bit to before talking again.

“Don't worry about it, baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!

Second Songs: Invisisble

Artest: Clay Aiken.

First song: If You Were Mine.

Artest: UNKNOWN. (CUZ I DONT REMEMBER.)