Tragically Beautiful

SUCKER!

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Eleven

“Well, that was fun” Joe said as they walked through their front door, it was almost midnight.

“Yeah.... just wish Sam wasn't being so lovely” Annie stated.

“Jealous” he smirked.

“What?”

“She's jealous.”

“Of what?” Annie asked.

“Of how awesome you looked in that ugly dress” he smiled.

“Its not ugly” she mused.

“Your right... you make it look beautiful” he told her.

“What are you sucking up for?”

“Me?” he gasped. “I don't do the sucking.... that's the girls job”

Her fell open a bit, and he smirked.

“Bed time” his hands went to her waist and lifted her, throwing her over his shoulder as he carried her up the steps.

“What the hell are you doing?” she asked.

“Taking you to bed....” he trailed off, he kicked open his door and threw her onto his bed.

“Who said I was tired?”

“Who said I wanted to sleep?” he smirked.

“Are you coming on to me?” she asked.

“ME?” he gasped once again. “Me? Innocent little me? Annie, how rude.”

“Well, it sounded like it...”

“If I was coming on to you, trust me, babe, you'd know it” he crowed up the from the bottom of the bed smirking at her. He got up to her and pushed her down, hovering over her.

“Now, I'm coming on to you” he whispered in her ear.

“Remember what you said about being a tease?” she asked, smirking to herself.

“It's ok for me to do it...”

“Really?” his breath on her ear was killing her. “I thought it was illegal.”

“Nope, there’s no sex happening here.”

“And I can't tell you how happy I am about that” she stated.

“Oh and why is that?”

“Cause I would be in bed with you... and that would be weird.”

“What?” he asked confused.

“If you were getting freaky with some hoe and I was here.. it be weird.”

“Yeah...” he trailed off. “But I meant were not having sex.”

“Oh...” she trailed off, her breath getting stuck in her throat.

“Goodnight, Annie” he whispered in her ear, he didn't want to continue that conversation, so he rolled off her and sat up to take off his shirt.

“Joe....Joe” her voice made him open his eyes, he looked over to and she was smiling.

“What?” he asked.

“I'm not tired and you were snoring.”

“I'm sorry, but no by all means wake me up because your bored.”

“I did...”

“Thanks....”

“You know the dress I wore to the dance?” she then asked.

“Uh, yes.”

“Sam wanted me to wear.... wait, you want me to show you?”

“Um, sure” Joe shrugged, trying to stay awake. She left but was only gone a few minutes, she came back wearing a pink robe and he was feeling vary confused.

“She wanted you to wear that to the dance?”

“No...this” she pulled off the robe to revile a skin tight black outfit that looked like she had to be sown into it. He gasped sitting up quick.

“Damn” he breathed out.

“Its so slutty, right?” Annie asked. “She thought I'd get a date this way.”

“Oh, damn” he bit his bottom lip.

“I'll go change ba..”

“NO” he yelled, he got up quick walking over to her, he placed his hands on her hips bringing her closer to her. “You look so hot.”

“I do?” she asked.

“Oh, f*ck yes” he licked his lips pulling her to the bed. He lowered her down onto it, then fell on top of her. He pushed his hips against hers, he growled lowly as he felt himself grow.

“Joe, what are you doing?” she asked, gripping his shoulders.

“I don't know anymore” he told her.

“Well, do what you just did again” she told him.

“You mean this?” he grinding his hips into hers again, making just the right places touch.

“Yes, that” she breathed out. “AGAIN.”

He did what he was told and did it again and again and again, she threw her head back digging her nails into his arms.

“Annie” he moaned. “I'm so hard.”

“I know... I can feel it” she whispered.

“Suck me” he stated quick. Without questioning she flipped them over so that she was hovering over him. She undid his belt and pulled not only his jeans but his boxer-briefs down, She left her finger run down him, then lowered her lips, she left soft kiss all over his length. His eyes rolled back in his head, he barely could keep his eyes open. She took him into her mouth and he gasped loudly.

“Annie....Annnie” he moaned loudly. She bobbed her head up and down.

“F*CK, ANNIE” he grabbed the back of her head pushing her down onto him more. He closed his eyes tight, but suddenly he couldn't feel her mouth anymore, he couldn't feel anything at all, he opened his eyes to find nothing but blackness, he closed his eyes again, thinking he had lost his mind. He could feel cold sticky water all over him as he opened his eyes again to see his ceiling and the moon light shining on it, he looked down at to where Annie would be if she was giving him that blow-job he wanted so badly, but she wasn’t there, he looked to his left to find her smirking wildly at him, she was wearing the dress that she had worn to the dress.

“Wet dream?” she asked. He sighed finally feeling the rock in his pants.

“I'll be in the shower” he huffed getting out of bed.

“Your a werido” she told him as he walked into the bathroom.

“Damn it” he hit the counter, he was so tired of waking up like this, why couldn't he just have her? He knew that answer already though, she was to young.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK comment!!

Joe's dream outfit: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sBm6TOYZh0o/TM8IJu8hP1I/AAAAAAAACKI/r29MnS6-tDk/s1600/Sandy-Grease.jpg