Tragically Beautiful

Dumb Love.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter two

Joe walked into his parents house, there was a smell of cooking food and a loud roar of talking. He felt lonely without Annie, he never went to his parents for dinner without her. His whole family loved her, as did he... sometimes he wondered how much.

“Hey, Joe” his older bothers voice rang. “Where's Annie?”

“She's pissed at me and went to her friends house... and I just really don't like this dude.. total sleaze, you can just tell” Joe stated.

“You would know, right Joe?” Nick smirked,walking into the room. Joe rolled his eyes and didn't comment. They went into the den to talk, but the only thing that seemed to be on Joe's mind was Annie.

“I hope its not one of them kinds of parties with booze and drugs and... Oh shit... I shouldn't have let her go, what if they are playing spin the bottle or something?” his face was pale with worry. “Seven minutes in heaven... that just sounds wrong.”

“Chill dude” Kevin told him. “That's all topical teenage stuff.”

“ Its not just teenage stuff when it comes to Annie, she's sensitive” Joe stated.

“I think your sensitive” Nick stated.”You don't want Annie to have a life.”

“Yes I do... just one without boys in it” Joe stated.

“So, you want her to be a lesbian.... or something?” Nick asked.

“NO” Joe yelled at him. “I just don't want to see her with a boy.”

“You know she is going to date right?” Kevin asked. “A boy or a girl, she's already pretty behind in that department.”

“Take that back” Joe yelled at him.

“No.. its true....” Kevin trailed off.

“There's nothing wrong with her” Joe yelled.

“Yeah there is... you” Kevin stated.

“ME?” Joe was shocked, how would he be whats wrong with her? There's noting wrong with her... she's Prefect.

“Your contently by her side, you don't let any of her guy friends come over... that one time you did that was a mess.. Annie told me you grilled him like a hot dog then told him to get out once he said he didn't like the Jonas Brothers” Kevin went on, while Nick snickered. “I just get's me wondering...”

“Wondering what?” Joe was getting angry.

“What your aiming at with her.”

“What the hell do you mean?” Joe gasped.

“Well, we all know how you are, Joe” Nick told him.

“What the hell do you mean?” Joe repeated.

“Never mind” Kevin sighed, he and Nick then left Joe in the den. Joe sat there thinking hard about his and his brothers talk. He didn't have a clue as to what they were getting at, and to be truthful he didn't even care.

He pulled out his cell phone and the first name on the list was Annie... her name does start with A after alll. He smirked to himself as he hit call. It didn't even ring as it went to his voice mail.

“Hey... Annie, I just wanted to make sure you were ok.... And I kinda would like to know when your getting home... I wont be home for awhile... its six now and we haven't eaten yet, me, Kevin and Nick had a weird conversation a minute ago... if you weren’t so mad at me I'd tell you about it... and you know I didn't mean what I said... I just meant... well, it doesn't matter what I meant, I just want you to know that I wouldn't trade having you in my life for anything., your pretty much my world, Annie. Well, I better stop talking now... I don't know if this thing is even still recording, I'll talk to you latter.”

He sighed heavily and sat there for a minute, but he had to go say hi to his parents so he got up and walked out of the room, to find Kevin and Nick standing in front of the den''s door.

“Your pretty much my world, Annie” Kevin mocked him “I wouldn't trade having you in my life for anything”

Oh, Joe, your so sweet” Nick mocked a girly voice.

“Well, that’s because I'm secretly harboring feelings for a teenage girl... and I am pretty gay too” Kevin mocked Joe again.

“Both of you shut up and grow up, and by the way... you know NOTHING” he yelled walking out of the hall way.

“Oh yeah... were so dumb, Kevin” Nick muttered.

“I say he's the dumb one.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2... how are you liking it?? 2 comments please??