Tragically Beautiful

Brothers Who Fight.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Twenty Seven

Once again it was a family dinner, and once again Kevin and Nick stared at Joe and Annie like they weren't from this planet. Everyone ells just talked amongst themselves, the three brothers and Annie just sat there, Annie looking down at her food the whole time.

“So, where will everyone be for the holidays?” Denise asked, it wasn't even close to a holiday, she just noticed the angry looks her sons were giving each other.

“Well... I'll be here... and so will Nick.... but one of us might be in the slammer....”

“WHAT TH HELL?” Joe right away yelled. “What is your problem, how many times do I have to to you, KEVIN?”

“I told you what you had to do... and you haven't done it....”

“I don't give a shit what the hell you think” Joe yelled.

“Maybe you should grow up” Nick yelled.

“I'm not acting like the childish ones here” Joe told him.

“You can not think we were... you must be loose in the head....” Kevin stated.

“NO YOUR LOOSE IN THE HEAD.... YOU DONT SEEM TO GET IT.”

“GET WHAT?” Nick yelled.

“That its nun of your f*cking business what happens in my life....”

“IT IS... YOUR OUR BROTHER.”

“I WISH I WASN'T.”

“Stop it...stop it, right now” Denise tried to clam them.

“Well, Annie... this is your fight too, maybe you should speak up instead of just staring at your food and letting Joe do all your fighting” Nick smirked.

“I'm not getting into this, because this is ridiculous.”

“What is going on?” Denise asked. She was ignored once again.

“I've told you once.... I've told you a million times.... now butt the f*ck out” Joe yelled.

Soon all tree bothers were yelling at the same time, you couldn't even understand what they were saying. Annie sat there feeling as mad as ever, but she didn't yell, she let Joe handle it, even though he didn't seem to be doing a vary good job.

“ALRIGHT.... I HAVE HAD IT...NICK...KEVIN....JOE...OUT...OUT...GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW” Denise yelled, all three brothers stopped right away and looked at her. “I'm not playing boys... get out.... if you wanna fight... your not doing it here, and your not ruining my dinner.”

“Fine” they all huffed at the same time.

“Come on, Annie” Joe went to grab her hand.

“No... Annie and Dani can stay.. you three are the ones that are leaving.”

“But how will Annie get home?” Joe asked.

“We will figure something out” Denise said. With a lot more arguing the three brothers left the house, Nick complaining about having no where to go.

Hours latter it was almost midnight and Joe was sitting up in the living room, waiting for Annie to get home, she should have been home by now, his parents wouldn't keep he rout this late. He was starting to get vary worried when the front door opened.

“Thanks, Denise... I had a great time.... goodnight” he heard her voice yell, relief ran through him as he got up to meet her in the hall. As soon as the door was shut and locked his arms went to her hips, bringing her as close to him as possible.

“What have you been doing all this time?” he asked.

“we ate, played some games, watched movies... she made this pop corn.... oh my gosh.”

“I can't believe you had all this fun without me....” he trailed off.

“I'm sorry.... I tried to get her to call yo guys and have you come back... but she wouldn't she was pretty mad.”

“Whatever... they are acting like such dickheads” Joe told her.

“I know, but you should still say your sorry to your mom.”

“I will call her in the morning.”

“Why not tonight?”

“I have other plans for tonight” his eyebrows started to wiggle.

“Is that all you think about?” she smirked.

“What?” he smirked back. “Making love to you? Then yes...yes it is.”

“I don't want to just have sex...”

“Love... making” he corrected her.

“Whatever.... I want to do something ells.”

“Like?”

“Go on a date” she smiled.

“You know I can't take you on a date.... my brothers will defiantly have a field day then.”

“You don't have to make it look like a date... we can just go to dinner one night or something.. its not a crime to take a girl to eat is it?”

“No...” he trailed off.

“So....”

“So what?”

“Will you take me on a date?”

“Of course” he smiled.

“Where to?”

“The hotel motel Holiday Inn” he smirked. She gave him a warning look and he smiled. “I'm just kidding....”
♠ ♠ ♠
Its kinda short.... I'm kinda in a rush!! Please comment!!!

Thanks for all the great comments, I love reading all of them... Alright I really got to go...AHHHHH :D