Tragically Beautiful

First Date.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Twenty Eight

Annie was in her room getting ready for her and Joe's first date, she had wished he would have given her more then two hours notice to get ready, she didn't know if she should dress up or dress down. It was their first date so she thought she'd dress up a bit more, it had been while since she had dressed up anyway. After getting ready, and throwing half the stuff in her closet onto the floor and her bed she was ready.

“Joe” she called, as she got to the bottom step, he didn't answer and she walked into the kitchen, then the living room, no Joe anywhere.

“Where the hell did he go?” she asked herself. She went back up stairs and looked in his room but he wasn't there nor in the bathroom.

“What in the fu....”

Just then the door bell rang, she walked down the steps still kind of looking around for him as she did, she opened the heavy front door to find Joe standing there, wearing A black leather jacket zipped up and a Yankee’s hate , he was holding a bunch of red roses in his hands and he smiled big.

“I've come to pick up my date.”

“You live here....” she trailed off.

“Play along” he barked at her.

“Ok...ok...”

“These are for you” he smiled, handing her the roses.

“Aw, their pretty” she smiled back at him, walking into the kitchen, he was on her tail the whole time.

“Not as pretty as you are” his smile got bigger. Once she got the flowers in a vase with some water she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly.

“Wow.... this date is going better then I had planed.... any chance of me getting some action tonight?” his smiled turned to a smirk quick.

“Do you ask all your first dates that?”

“Yep...” he trailed off.

“What do they say?”

“Some say yes.... but the other annoying ones make me buy the dinner..... can you believe that?”

“I can, actually...” she trailed off.

“Shall we go then?” he still had his smirk.

“What are we doing?”

“Were going to get some pizza” he gabbed her hand and walked to the door, but once the front door was open he dropped her hand.

“Pizza doesn't sound vary romantic.”

“It will be, babe.”

Joe ordered a pizza, but they didn't go inside to eat it, Joe left her in the car and returned moments latter with a pizza.

“Were eating in the car?” she looked a bit annoyed.

“No...no” he told her, he began to drive down the road.

“What the hell are we doing then?'

“Were going to the park.”

“The park?”

“Yep...”

They got to the park and walked a bit, Joe was carrying the pizza in one hand and a blanket in the other, they got to a vary deserted part of the park, and Joe went and opened the blanket right under a big tree. He sat down with the pizza and ushered her over with his hands.

“Were eating pizza in the park?”

“So we can be alone.... no one will find us back here.”

Annie took a seat next to Joe and he handed her the unopened pizza box, she just looked at him, the hot pizza burning her knees.

“Open it.”

She opened it to see the words I LOVE YOU, ANNIE wrote out in different pizza toppings.

“Aw” she cooed, a smile forming on her lips. She gave him a quick peck on the lips before they started to eat the pizza, soon they were both full and now just sitting and looking out at the green grass and trees.

“This was a cute first date” she told him, in more of a hushed tone.

“Its not over yet, baby.”

“Its not?”

“Nope... were going to the movies, and I'll buy you as much candy as you want.”

“SHUT UP” she grind, movie theater candy was the best, sitting in a dark room, eating candy till you feel sick, sure you can do that anywhere, but at the movie's its more fun.

They got to the movie theater and picked the movie they wanted to see, and while Joe got the tickets she was given a credit card to go hog wild at the sneak counter.

She didn't get to much, some Gummy Warms, Bonbon's, Twizzlers, a box of pop corn and the biggest freaking drink she had ever seen. They went into the theater 19 and got seats in the back, so they could hold hands and no one would notice. Their fingers were intertwined as the movie began.

“Give me some of that pop corn” he whispered in her ear, she took a big hand full and threw it at him. He made a gasping noise making her laugh. “Your gonna get it.”

“You said to give you some.... its not my fault you missed your mouth” she bit her tongue to stop from laughing.

“You....threw....it....at....me” he yelled in a whisper. She just laughed more and he stuck his hand over to the pop corn.

“Nooo.”

“Give it...”

“NO...ITS MINE.”

“GIVE IT.”

He was half way on top of her trying to reach the box of pop corn. He gave up and decided to mess with her instead, he left slow and soft kisses on her collarbone then to her neck, he got to her lips and a slow and passion filled kiss over took them both. She pulled away breathless after a few moments.

“Joe.... the movie.”

“Your way more entertaining.”

“But... there’s people... not here” she told him as he kissed her neck again, she pushed him again and he huffed sadly.

“When we get home” he told her in her ear, she nodded and lay her head down on his shoulder trying to pay as much attention to the movie as she could, but her mind kept floating to Joe. Once the movie ended they were slow to get up, there was a pop corn mess under their feet and they spent a good few minutes trying to kick as much pop corn under the seats as they could, once they left the theater Joe's phone suddenly rang.

“It's a text from, mom” he stated, Annie read over his shoulder.

“Joseph, the whole family will be at the mall tomorrow at 4, I don't want to hear one word about it, you will be here and be ready to forgive.”

“I wonder what you guys are doing at the mall...”

“I don't know.... but I don't want to go” Joe whined.

“I didn't know your mom could text” Annie suddenly said.

“Yeah.. she texts me all the time.”

“She's never texted me...” Annie trailed off, just then her phone beeped. She pulled it out of her purse and opened her phone.

“Hey, Annie, dear, its Denise, I just wanted to let you know where having a family outing tomorrow, I know you will force Joe to go, he always listens to you, I can't wait to see you sweetie, have a nice night.”

“She's so much nicer to you then me” Joe then whined.

“She likes me more” Annie smirked.

“You suck....” he pouted.

“I know... and I'm good at it too.”

“ Oh, I know...” he breathed out, smirking wildly just thinking about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
In a rush again... gotta go somewhere AGAIN!!! be bakc latter to do more.. Please comment!!

What Joe was wearing: http://i55.tinypic.com/2hcp4x4.jpg

What Annie was wearing: http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy219/fairebelle2/koreanduotonejumperdress2-1.jpg