Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 27

I slid my blue heels onto my feet as the base from the club vibrated through the dressing room. I stood up and examined myself in the mirror. I looked great. I was dressed in a sexy school girl costume and my hair was in a low ponytail with a headband separating my bangs which flowed freely down my face. I was only wearing a little bit of make which consisted of black eyeliner, mascara and clear lip gloss. I air kissed my reflection as the song came to an end outside. One of the strippers came back her underwear and garter belt filled with dollars. Her top was somewhere on the stage or in some old perverts pocket who knows?
“Nice haul tonight?” I asked hopping onto my dressing table and leaning against my mirror. She turned to me and smirked.
“Of course nothing else to be expected when I go on the stage.” She said then flounced away. I rolled my eyes and looked around the dressing room. The walls where painted a Hot pink and the carpets were pitch black. Small vanities lined the walls on each side and two large vanities where on each side. Another door led to the showers and lockers. The dressing room was open to the public to peek in but thankfully the showers weren’t. I could already see some men gathered around the opening to the dressing rooms hoping to see all of us naked. I smiled and blew them a kiss putting on my good girl act that the perverts liked so much. It had actually been hard to convince the manager Malcolm to let me work here. He didn’t want the cops snooping around because I looked barley legal by the also knew that costumers would like my look. When he told me there was an “oral” part of my application I’d told him to go stick his dick in a blender. He hired me on the spot.
“I don’t need no hookers working here. I’m trying to run a clean business.”
“Baby Doll get your ass out here!” One of the girls yells and I slipped off my counter and into the club, yep I was using Matt’s nick name for Stephanie as my alias for the club. Sue me. The club was decorated in the same colors as the dressing room but tables where scattered around.
“Hey Baby Doll I didn’t see you here on Tuesday.” One of my regular costumers said. He was 26 with dark brown hair and grey eyes. All that crap about only gross middle aged guys coming into strip clubs was all bull crap. Sure the club had that but lots of different kinds of people came in.
“I’m sorry Danny. I had some stuff going on forgive me?” I said looking up at him shyly as I bit my bottom lip seductively. I saw lust cloud his eyes and I smiled at him.
“Am I forgiven? I’d hate to lose one of my best friends.” I said sliding my hand up his chest.
“I don’t know can I have half off a lap dance?” He asked his hands reaching around to squeeze me ass. I smiled as I slid my arms around his neck.
“Of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
iffy about this chapter. I want to say one thing. The story isn't over yet! I still have a few loose ends to tie up and people I need to kill. So why I can see it ending it won't be soon.

Thanks for commenting
kbrice89
XtremeFairy
ThatWeirdChick96
You all comment basically every chapter and it always makes me feel all starry eyed. Thanks so much.