Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 34

“No it’s my turn. Get your hands off my girl Matthew.” Matt released me and I rubbed my wrist gingerly. Romeo was standing by the mouth of the alley and he looked pissed off.

“You are not going to ever touch her again okay Mattie boy?” Matt nodded but leaned down to whisper in my ear.
“We aren’t finished Baby Doll.” He brushed pat Romeo who didn’t even give him a glance.
“Thanks Romeo. I don’t know what I-”
“Shut the fuck up.” He said quietly.

I stopped.

He walked over to me then pushed me back into the position I’d been in seconds earlier. Minis pinning my arms.

“Why are you here?” He asked.
“Um.”
“Um itsn’t a reason.” He tapped his finger on his chin.
“Could it be that you’re a fifty cent whore who takes her clothes off for money?” I didn’t answer. Didn’t need to. Romeo knew. His hand came to rest beside my head on the wall.
“Come on speak. Baby Doll.”He taunted.
“Don’t call me that.” I snapped. Romeo cocked his head.

“Well that’s what everyone in that club calls you.” I studied his face. He looked way too damn calm. It was actually scaring me more then when Matt had had me pinned.
“So are you a stripper or is that just your evil twin?”
“I . .. . never took all my clothes off. I was more of a g-go-go dancer type thing.” I stuttered off. Romeo nodded.
“That what people said. But it was still so fun to here people talk about you. How tight your ass looked, how soft and creamy your tits where, how much they would pay to have these pretty little lips wrapped around their-”

“Okay Romeo stop!” I yell pushing him away.

“No your going to listen just as much as I had to! How much they would pay to have these pretty little lips wrapped around their dick! They don’t care if it’s in this alley or not. And with the things you whisper in their ears I would bet it wouldn’t take a lot.”

I feel something land on the back of my hand. I look up and see Romeo is crying.
“Fuck Stephanie! I thought you where more then just some slut after my money. I allowed myself to think you loved me. L-like I . . .” He paused to take a breath.
“Like how I loved you.” Now I’m crying too as I reach up to cup his face.

He smacks my hand away.
‘Don’t touch me.” He growls out.
“You can keep all the shit I bought you but I never want to see you again.” He said calmly.

I wanted to speak to tell him no please don’t go but the words where stuck in my throat. Choking me. Romeo leaned forward and kissed me harshly. It was an angry mash of teeth clicking together and tongue before lapsing into a tender lip lock. He pulls away so our foreheads together.

“It’s wasn’t me or my evil twin. It was my other personality.” I whisper. Anger and confusion sweep across his face.
“Other personality?” he said plainly. I nodded.
“Y-yes. I was diagnosed a few weeks ago. I was scared if I told you you’d dump me.” I said.

“Who are right now?”

What did I do now? Tell him I’m Stephanie or Desiree? Ruining Stephanie’s love life would tear me apart but losing Romeo would more.

“I’m Stephanie but I call myself Desire to distinguish myself from the other Stephanie.”
“Another personality?’

“Yes. She was the one dating Matt. She took over for so long. I’ve only been able to take control again recently.” The lies vibrated in my head and stuck on my tongue. I nearly choked on them as I swallowed. Romeo cupped my chin in his hands.

“I want proof.”
“My psychiatrist subscribed some meds. They’re back at my place. I’ll show you.” I pulled his hand eagerly toward the curb to where a car stood waiting.
♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥
“Does you MPD mean I just had a threesome?” Romeo asks. I smack him.
“No asshole.” He laughs.
“But seriously how does it work?”
“Sometimes she just takes control. Sometimes I can see what she’s doing other times nada.”
I’m guessing the stripping was one of those nada times.”

I blush furiously.

“Yeah.” I lie. He looks up at me from where his head is resting on my stomach.
“I love you Desire.”
“Love you too.” I said quietly. Romeo kissed my stomach then nips at the skin below my belly button.

“Stop.’ I say squirming.
“What don’t tell me that still turns you on after all we’ve done tonight.” I blushed. Romeo looked up at me and pinched my cheeks.
“Aw I got you all red!” I pushed his hands away as I laughed.

After I showed Romeo everything he’d all but ripped my clothes off. His actions weren’t the usual calculated touches across my body. They where hungry and fueled by his feelings for me. It was almost angry. As if he was upset I’d almost broken his heart.

After a while he’d stopped happy with himself and all that he’d done to me. I’m not sure how he catered to every need I had along with his own but I’d figure it out. Then he'd told me to tell him everything. now here we lay. It was like the alley break up hadn't happened. But still closer.

This what Stephanie must feel like when she’s with Jason. All warm and fuzzy inside. Like she wanted to spend every moment with him. And when we where twisted togrther I felt completely at peace. In that moment I didn’t care if the world was ending as long as I’d spend my last seconds with Romeo.

“We don’t have to like kill ourselves now right?” I said. Romeo looked confused until it sunk in. He reached up and bit my lip.
“Fuck you.” He said releasing my lip. He resumed his place on my stomach.
“Not now. I’m tired.” I sighed closing my eyes. I thought Romeo was drifting off too until I felt him kiss my belly button.

“Stop it you freaking nympho” I say curling onto my side. Romeo chuckled as he moved so that he could spoon my back. He was silent so I allowed myself to drift off again.

“I don’t ever do this.” Romeo whispered.
“Stick around after sex?”
“Yeah. I mean I let them sleep over sometimes but they’re gone in the morning.” I put my hands on his arms which where wrapped around my waist.
“Well don’t I feel special.”

“You are special.” He says. I turn over and wrinkle my nose.
“It’s weird seeing you act so lovey dovey.”
“I think I’ve been acting cutesy for a few weeks now.”
“Not this much.”
“Humph. Do you want me to pull it back?” I roll over on top of him then proceed to kiss him.

“Nope.” I whisper against his lips. Romeo winds his hands into my hair we start kissing again. Each second is steamier then the last. I loved him I really did. I hear scratching at my bedroom door and ignore it. It was just Neko. He hated being alone for too long. I roll to the side and keep making out with Romeo. Neko keeps going until finally Romeo curses.

“That damn cat.” He mutters. I giggle.
“He’s just lonely.”
“Well I am too.”
“I’m naked halfway on top of you. How can you still be lonely?” Romeo smirks. I flop down on his chest and pull the blankets up.
“I’m going to sleep.” Romeo chuckles and slides out from under me.
“I’m gonna let the cat in so he doesn’t ruin your door.” I nod and snuggle against my pillows.

They smelled like him now. I hear the door open then a loud Boo! Romeo yells something in what sounds Italian and it’s followed by a thump. I bolt upwards in bed. Romeo is on his back on the floor eyes wide. Jason’s eyes mirror Romeo’s as he stares at Romeo who isn’t even making an attempt to cover himself. Oh my fuck.

“Jason get out!” I yell tossing a pillow at him. He slams the door closed. I scramble out of bed and pull on Romeo’s shirt before bolting from the room. Jason is pacing swiftly in the living room. Once he sees me he doesn’t say anything. He does fall onto the couch though and stare at me. I pull on the edge of the shirt.

“Hi Jason. I’m Desiree it’s nice to officially meet you. I-”
“Wait your Desiree?”
“Yeah . . .”
“So you’re whose ruining Stephanie’s life.”
“Ruining? I’ve made it better!”
“By sleeping with me? Do you know she’s barley started allowing me in here past a freaking curfew?”

“I’m sorry about that but I wasn’t the on that pinned her down and-”
“It all started because of you! She was so scared I loved her for you. Now I come over and you have dudes in her room? In her bed?!” He yells.
“It’s my bed too!” I yell back crossing my arms over my chest. The shirt hikes up so I’m forced to drop them again though. Jason on the other hand stands up and let’s his hands clench at his sides.
“No. It’s. Not. You’re a figment of her imagination to help her cope with Matt’s abuse.”

“Fuck you!” Jason shakes his head.
“I’m can’t do this. I love her but I can’t. I could have learned to deal with the nightmares. Helped her cry less but dealing with more then one of her? I can’t do it. She thinks I’m perfect but I’m not. I’m human. A regular fucked up human being.” He says scooping his back pack from the floor.

“Wait. No Jason!” He ignored me as the door slammed behind him. I flung it open and chased after him.
“Jason. Don’t do this to her!” I yell desperately. I didn’t wan to run after another guy again. I hated to deal with the thought of another heartbreak on my hands. Romeo’s mind had been easy to change but Jason’s? I knew nothing about him. This was the guy Stephanie loved.

“I’ll tell her tomorrow.” He calls starting down the steps. I don’t follow him as his red head disappeared from view. No no no no no no. NO!
“Desiree come inside or you’ll get sick.” Romeo says quietly. He wraps the blanket from my bed around me and leads me back into the apartment. He locks the door behind us and presses his lips to the back of my neck
"It's okay." He whispers as I tremble in his arms. I loved Stephanie. How could I have done this to her?
♠ ♠ ♠
After weeks of (my dad forcing me to take a break) writers block, working for concert money and settling in as a freshman in High school. I had time to write. All other stories should be updated over the next couple days. The chapter for Written in blood and tears is almost done.

A song that fits Romeo's emotions "If You Think This Song Is About You..."