Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 44

I wake up first the next morning. Jason snorted in his sleep and I giggled. People always looked younger when they were sleep. Jason didn’t look worried and even his loving expression was gone. I felt bad I stressed Jason out so much. With everything that was wrong with me I don’t see why he was with me. Especially if Matt was trying to threaten him into breaking up with me.

I watched him sleep for a minute before sliding out of bed. Jason sighed but stayed asleep. I grabbed my cell phone and headed into the living room. It takes a few minutes for me to work up the courage to call the number I know by heart.

It rings for a little while before it’s sharply cut off.
“Hello?” I clear my throat and speak with a confidence I don’t possess.
“Hello Matthew can we meet up somewhere?”

♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♥♫

I rip open a few sugar packets and dump them into my hot chocolate. There are only a few people in the Denny’s and the ones that are look tired. A family sits in the corner laughing quietly. The couple has a son no older than five. He keeps glancing over at me and waving. I stir as I look out the window searching for the familiar sandy blond hair.

“Sorry for the wait.” A waitress says putting my strawberry crepe down.
“Thank you.” I say. She nods then walks away. I start looking over the different kinds of syrup. I grab the blueberry one and start to drown my crepe.

“I thought you hated Denny’s.” I successfully don’t jump as Matt slides in across from me. I don’t even look up until I’ve taken a bite of my food. Matt was right. I Hop had better crepes.
“I don’t like eating at the place I work.” I say.

“That makes sense.” Matt says. He looks for the waitress and gives me a time to check him out. He looks a little bit hung over but dressed nicely. He turns back to me when my eyes are on his face. He smiles.
“So Baby Doll . . .”
“Don’t call me that.” I snap. Matt shakes his head.
“Sorry Stephanie.” I nod and start eating while Matt orders.

“So why did want to see me?” Matt asked. I sigh.
“I want you to know I’m never going back to you.” Matt seems startled.
“What do you me-”
“Matt I know you were in my apartment.” I say cutting him off. Matt scoffs.
“I know I was at your apartment and you didn’t seem to care.” I glared at him.
“I do mind and I don’t want you anywhere near me, my workplace or my apartment. In fact I’m getting a restraining order.” Matt laughs this time.

“That’s not what you were saying yesterday.” My hand went to the scarf at my neck.
“What did you do to me?” I asked. Matt laughed. People looked over as he wiped tears from his eyes. I bristled.

“That’s so fucking hilarious Stephanie.” He finally said.
“What I did to you? Baby Doll you jumped out of that closet and started ripping my clothes off. You where kissing me before I could even speak.”

“I would never-” I started almost yelling. Matt slouched in his seat and smirked. The waitress started over but I waved her away.

“I don’t believe you.” I said and Matt shrugged. He stood and I thought he was going to leave. Instead he sat down in my side of the booth. I pressed myself against the window.

“Relax Baby Doll I just want to show you a little video I made.”

He took out his phone and found a video. He turned down the volume then held the phone out to me. I took it just as the video started.

A startled gasp fell from my lips. I was sprawled panting on my bed. My curls wildly strewn around me. I was still wearing my blue dress but it had been pushed up. When I heard what I was saying my eyes prickled.

“Matt.” I whispered.
“Matt please don’t leave me again.”

“I won’t Baby Doll.” Matt tenderly stroked my neck. I swallowed relishing in the slight pain. I deserved it. I looked up and confusion set in when I saw his phone pointed at me. I opened my mouth to question him but decided against it. Mattie deserved whatever he wanted. I’d been so cruel to him.

I reached up and stroked his cheek. Matt leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck allowing the kiss to deepen. Matt broke away though.
“Matt.” I whined. He kissed my cheek.

“One second Baby Doll.” He pointed the phone at me again.

“Who do you love?”

“Matthew Sykes.” I said dreamily.

“Who makes you feel . .” He stoked the inside of my thigh making me giggle.
“Like this?”

“You.” I whispered.

“Who?”

“Matthew does.” I sat up and looked at Matt ignoring the phone camera pointed at me.

“Matt makes me feel everything and I feel everything for Matt. Now please put that down and kiss me.” Matt smirks and tosses his phone before kissing so hard my lips throbbed.

Matt took his phone back as I tried to get myself to breathe. I was crying now as I stared at the table in disbelief. I thought I was cured. I thought I didn’t have to deal with this anymore? What’s wrong with me?

“Baby Doll it’s okay . . . you can just come home with me. I’ll forget how bad you’ve been.” Matt cooed rubbing my leg. I shook my head and shoved his hand off my knee.

“Get the fuck away from me Matt! I don’t want you! Just because you’ve fucked me up so bad I had like three different people inside of me doesn’t mean I want you! I hate you I always will! Jason loves me and I love him!”

Everyone was looking at us now. Matt clenched his jaw.

“And you know what?” I whispered.
“Jason did things to my body that you couldn’t even begin to figure out.” Matt completely tensed up. The waitress ran over.

“I’m sorry we’re going to have to ask you to leave.” Suddenly something cold was pressed into my side. He’d slipped it under my sweater and after a second I realized what it was.

“We understand completely and I’m sorry for disturbing everyone. Tell the cook I’ll leave you both a heavy tip for all the trouble. Too bad I didn’t get to taste those pancakes.” Matt said calmly as the gun dug harshly into my ribs.

The waitress only spared me a glance before gathering my plate and cup and walking away.

“Matt.” I said.

“Let me go.” He shook his head.

“Put your jacket on.” He said.

“And I swear to god if you try anything I’m shooting that kid.” He whispered motioning to the family in the corner. He moved the gun and I slid into my jacket. Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the booth. He tossed two hundred dollars on the table then dragged me outside.

I tried to jerk out of his grasp once we were outside.
He pressed the gun against my side again.

“Stephanie please don’t make me kill you.”

“I’d rather be dead then go back to you.” I hissed. Matt sighed.

“I wonder how Jason would feel if his girlfriend disappeared and his parents where found in a pool of their own blood.”

“No! They’re all he has!” Matt squeezed my arm harshly.
“Then stop fighting me and get in in the car.”

I glared through my tears as we got in. Matt locked the doors and reached into the glove department. He pulled out a set of handcuffs.

“Give me your wrist.” I held out my wrist and was proud it wasn’t shaking. He snapped a handcuff over one wrist then threaded it through the door handle. He snapped the other handcuff on. He sat back satisfied and started the car.

“I’m never going to love you Matt.” I whispered. Matt shrugged.
“I know that Stephanie. I don’t care if you love me or not anymore.” He reached over and yanked off my scarf. I swallowed as he stroked my neck.
“You’re just my little doll now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe & comment please! Thanks to those who commented last chapter. You fuel the fire.

Anyone excited for new mibba?

Please check out my Dangerously Dolly: Modern pin up/ tattoed girls picture contest (anything accepted)