Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 45

“Let me out!” I screamed shrilly. I pounded on the wall, ignoring the aching in my hands. The room was pitch black and freezing cold. I hated opening my eyes and seeing black. I couldn’t turn on a light to chase away memories and it was finally getting to me. Plus my stomach was snarling as it digested itself. The pain made me wince.

The first couple of hours had been okay. I’d just shivered in the corner plotting my escape. Then as what felt like days passed I started to freak out. He wouldn’t kill me would he? Matt couldn’t be cruel enough to wall me up somewhere and let me slowly go insane or die, right?

The dark pressed thickly against my skin suffocating me. I banged my fist on the wall again.
“Matthew you sick fuck let me out!”

“Well that’s not nice.” I jumped when I heard his voice. It sounded slightly scratchy, like he was speaking over an intercom. I sat up on my knees and Matt chuckled.

“What’s the matter Baby Doll? You look so sad.” I crawled over to where his voice was coming from and pressed myself against the wall.

“Let me out.” I said. Matt chuckled. There was a click and light exploded into the room. I cried out and turned away from it. Matt laughed.

“Ask nicely Baby Doll and I’ll let you out.” I turned back to the light and realized we were divided by thick glass.

Matt stood on the other side dressed in a black suit. He was leaning causally against a shelf as he stared down at me. I swallowed and started to stand. He reached out and pressed something.

“Sit.’ He whispered. I straighten my back and was about to stand anyway. He cocked his head.

“Sit.” He said louder with a hint of anger. I sat back down.

“Well are you going to ask or what Baby Doll?” I nodded and wiped away stray tears.

“Matthew can I please come out?” I asked. Matt looked away with an air of indifference. This was a new side of him and it scared me more than anything he’d ever done.

Matt was a dominate person by nature. He was rash with it, striking out at anyone and attacking those who came near. Now he reminded me Patrick Batemann. My stomach clenched at the thought. I really I hoped I wouldn’t be the Bethany in the equation. I started biting my knuckle and Matt’s gaze snapped to me. I stopped biting my knuckle.

He brushed his hair behind his ear before he reached out and opened the glass door. I tried to scramble away but Matt grabbed me by my hair and tugged me to my knees. I shrieked.

“Baby Doll, Baby Doll, Baby Doll.” He tsked. He shoved me back into the room.

“Mattie please!” I screamed.

Matt smiled.

“You’re learning.” He said. Matt snapped his fingers and left the room. I followed closely behind him. He led me back into the bathroom and cleaned me up again. He gave me one of his t-shirts to wear. He also gave me the type of underwear you’d buy in a pack at Wal-Mart.

“Baby Doll can I trust you to get dressed alone?” I nodded and Matt slapped me. My hand flew to my cheek.

“You answer me worth words unless otherwise stated. Do you understand Baby Doll?”

“Y-yes Matt.” I whispered as my cheek throbbed.

“How about Yes sir?”

“Yes sir.” I muttered.

“Good girl. Now we can get some food in you while we watch the movie . . .”

My stomach snarled at the mention of food and I gripped it. I dressed quickly while Matt grabbed a movie. Matt led me out of the room and down a spiral staircase. We passed his living room before entering the modern kitchen. Matt pushed me onto a stool.

“I’m thinking fruit salad. What do you think?” He asked grabbing fruit form the fridge.

“That sounds perfect Matt.” I whispered pulling on the t-shirt hem.

I could feel myself slipping back into my submissive role. I dug my nails into my thighs. This wasn’t me giving up. It was protecting Jason’s family. Even if I’d just met them they were all Jason had. If I had to go back to being Matt’s slave . . . but I don’t want to live like this.

I needed to make sure Matt could never hurt or affect me again. My eyes graced over the kitchen. It was modern and decorated in the same tans, browns and creams as the rest of the house. It would be Jason’s dream kitchen. A set of knives sat on a counter closer to a screen door. My fingers twitched. Matt plucked one out of its holder and started cutting up fruit.

Matt hummed as he chopped up fruit and added it into a bowl sitting on the island. After it was filled with a rainbow of fruit he scooped it up and dragged me into another room. The room was decorated in red and black and reminded me of a movie theater. A large plasma screen took up a wall.

Matt pushed me down into a seat at the front.

“Eat.’ He commanded. I attacked the bowl with a vengeance as he fiddled with the DVD player.

After a minute he grabbed a beer from a mini fridge and sat down.

“I want you to watch this closely okay Doll?” I started to nod but remembered what he said.

“Yes sir.” Matt kissed my cheek.

“You can call me Matt right now.” He turned away and I relaxed again as I ate.

Once I had food and wasn’t dead on my feet I’d plan my escape. The screen is filled with static for a moment before it clears. The picture is black and white and I tense when I see the girl.

She’s blond. That’s the only thing I can see with her hair curtaining her face. She’s wearing a simple camisole. Her head suddenly snaps up and she starts to tremble. I can now see the collar around her neck. It’s connected to a chain and when she moves even more I see her hounds are bound behind her.

She starts sobbing, her cries muted by the gag in her mouth. A pair of legs finally walk into view. The girl freezes as the man bends down. He’s possibly a year or two older then Matt. His face is made up of strong features highlighted by his greaser look.

He pushes her hair back from her face and wipes off her cheek.

“Has my kitty been crying?” He drawls. She shakes her head furiously. Matt clucks his tongue and takes another swig.

The man immediately seizes the girl’s throat. She twitches as his hold tightens. He lifts her up until only her calves are showing. You can hear her gasping for breath now.

“What have a told you about lying to me kitty?” I can’t hear her choked reply but he drops her afterwards.

I flinch at the thud. With her arms bound she hits the ground harshly and can’t protect her face from impact. She lies on the ground gagging for a minute. He watches before pulling her hair from her face again.

“Kitty I think I have to punish you.” He stands and goes over to a bookcase. I see him remove a whip.

I bolt to my feet sending the fruit to the floor.

“I am not going to be your slave!” I yell at Matt. There was a crack and Kitty screamed. I flinched and Matt laughed.

‘Sit down Baby Doll.” He muttered.

Crack. Another scream.

I shook my head.

“Fuck you Matt.” The words tingled on my tongue.

Matt jumps to his feet and I attempt to run. I slip on a piece of fruit and Matt catches me. He turns me to face him and I spit in his face. He pulls his fist back and cocks me across my face. I hit the ground and my head screams at me. I let myself collapse. My head felt like it had been hot with a wrecking ball.

“Wow Stephanie I underestimated you. That punch usually knocks guys out cold.”

God I want to insult him but it hurts just to breathe. Even the dim lighting was too bright. My vision was slightly blurred and I blinked rapidly. The silver fruit bowl shows me my warped reflection. It was defiantly going to bruise. Matt reaches down to pick me up and I grab the bowl. I use all my strength to smash it into the side of his head.

Matt fall onto the theater seats as I scrambled to my feet. My vision started to clear as I made a run for the kitchen. I wouldn’t make it to the door. Matt was much too fast for me to try. I at least wanted to get a butcher knife.

I was close to the knife block when Matt tackled me. I protected myself as I fell, not allowing my head to hit the tile. Matt yanked my hands behind my back and tied them tightly with some type of cloth. It cut off my circulation and I could already feel them going numb.

Matt turned me over. I flinched when I saw his face. I’d broken his nose. Blood was trickling down and over his lips. Matt turned me over and slammed my head down. Dots dance in front of my vision.

I glared daggers at him and Matt smirked. He leaned down and kissed me. I screamed and harshly bit his lip.

Matt attempted to jerk back but I kept a strong hold on his lip. He punched me in my abdomen. I let go and Matt used his knee to pin me down. He pressed a hand to his lip and sucked his lip into his mouth.

“Bicth.” He muttered.

“I’ll never be your bicth again” I said trying to ignore the pain in my head and abdomen. Matt scoffs and shakes his head. He stands up pulling me with him. He drags me back upstairs by the cloth on my wrist. Being dragged against the carpet stings but I don’t say anything.

My whole body tingled with pain but I felt victorious. I’d fought him. I wasn’t Baby Doll anymore. Matt dumps me on his bed and I end up on my face. I start to wiggle around when Matt leaves. He’s back a little over a minute later.

He unties my hands and yanks my shirt off. He flips me over and clicks handcuffs onto my wrist. He yanks me upwards and uses another set of handcuffs to secure me to the bed. He’d washed his face and his suit was absent.

Storming green meets caution filled cerulean.

“I’m going to make sure you remember every moment of torment.” He whispered calmly. I still in his hold. My whole body was throbbing in pain. I didn't need him to do anything else to me.

“From the time I ripped you open at that party to now. Okay Baby Doll?”

I started crying. It was hard to think that party had been so long ago. Almost six years ago Matt had shattered me then stomped on the pieces. I couldn’t let him do this to me again.

‘Please Matt. Don’t do this.” I say but the words are forced and tears blur his face. His fingers hook into my underwear and soon there were gone. Matt brushes my curls off my face and cups my cheek.

“Watch me Baby Doll.” He settles between my legs and I wrap my hand around the cuffs. They dig painfully into my skin

“You’ll never be better than Jason” I said in a voice barely above a whisper. He grips me hips tightly and makes me regret every word I said.

I detached myself from what he was doing. I had to. If I didn't I would never be able to go back to Jason. My chest restricted as pain flared there. Tears raced down my cheeks. My eyes went over his shoulder and I saw a mirror. I realized that's where he'd kept me. Behind that glass was a secret room.

I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath. I'd gone straight through the looking glass and into my worst nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
I almost forgot
Thanks to the wonderful XtremeFairy for commenting!

Well the story is close to ending and I've already started re doing the chapters to improve the writing. Only on my in my own journal of course.

Does anyone randomly really . . . . want to vote on a wedding dress? ;) Check my mibba blog if you'd like to vote.