Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 47

I was tied to the bed again. This time spread eagle. Matt’s modernly decorated room was lit dimly by the lamp sitting atop the nightstand next to me. Matt’s room also contained a gigantic bookcase full of movies and books. The large window that covered one wall of the bedroom sled to the balcony. Matt closed the blinds as he chatted on the phone.

“Of course I’m working hard. That’s why the club is up and running already.” He said. He was annoyed. I could tell by the way he was tearing into his lip while he paced.

“Yeah Romeo I know we’ve been working hard.” Matt muttered. I could picture Romeo’s chuckle. There was silence on this end before Matt rolled his eyes.

“Okay Romeo I’ll see you in a few days.” He hung up and I groaned. The sound came out weird through the gag. Matt stripped himself of his jacket and smirked. He put his phone on the charger and came over to me.

“What’s the matter Baby Doll? Do you want me to play with you?”

"No!" I yelled. He laid down beside me.

“Does Jason know how sensitive your hips are?” Matt asked. His fingers dancing from hip to hip. I nodded as I squeezed my eyes shut. I loved the feeling of his hands on me so much and it disgusted me.

“Stop.” I commanded. Matt reached up and tugged the gag loose. I swallowed as Matt stared at me.

“Answer my question.”

“Fuck off.” I said. Matt laughed and gripped my jaw. My jaw started to ache instantly.

“Answer my fucking question.” He said releasing my jaw.

“Yes. Jason know every one of my turn ons.” I said. Matt pulled his tie loose.

“What haven’t had a lot of time to talk Baby Doll.”

“You locked me in a room for four days.”

“The first two where to warn you, the next ones where because you misbehaved.” I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. Matt slapped me lightly. I flinched.

“As I was saying, I think we should talk more. You can tell me all about Jason and I ‘ll tell you all about the sluts I’ve talked to.”

I clenched my teeth. I wouldn’t tell him anything. Matt sighed.

“Do you want to go back in Baby Doll?” I closed my eyes.

On the third day I’d tried to escape by going off the balcony. Matt hadn't beat or raped me. Instead he'd shoved me back into the secret room. If you get left in the dark for too long your brain can play tricks on you. Especially if childhood trauma was being yanked to the surface.

“Do you feel like a man right now Matt?” I asked quietly. Matt blinked slowly before his eyes widened. He closed them again to compose himself. He straddled me and nodded.

“I do. I’m powerful and I have the women I want in my bed.” His eyes danced hungrily over my body.

“Now tell me everything about your relationship.”

He wasn’t going to let this go. I shifted the best I could and softened my glare.

“Do you actually want to know about my relationship Matthew?” Matt’s eyes darkened.

“Ye-”

“Or do you want to know that things that man did to me that a boy like you call for mommy.” The words came out sharp and as cold as ice. Matt laughed.

“In this movie a guy asked his friend how he would know his wife was a virgin. Do you remember what he said Baby Doll?”

“No I don't.” Matt leaned down to whisper in my ear. His arms where on either side of my head.

“He said something along the lines of how she curved to his dick. While you might not be a virgin your defiantly molded to me Baby Doll.”

I stared crying again and made these horrible squeaking sounds. Matt scoffed and brushed my hair from my face.

“And that is how I know Jason has never gotten that far.” I strained upwards. Our faces where millimeters apart. Tears still blurred my vision as I spoke.

“And I repeat you asshole. That things that man did to me that a boy like you call for his mother fucking mommy.” I spat.

Matt dug his nails into my hips until he broke skin. I gasped and fell back. Matt untied me and tossed me over his shoulder. I didn’t try and fight him this time. Instead I gripped the comforter. It dragged behind us as Matt pulled open the mirror to reveal my prison. He tossed me in and I wrapped the blue blanket around myself.

Matt glared at me and I smiled triumphantly. I’d broken past his calm slave owner facade and old Matt stood before me. The man who’d punch me quicker then he’d taunt me. I tossed my hair and smiled again.

“He doesn’t even have to rape me to do it either.”

Matt slammed the door closed shrouding me in darkness. I curled myself under the blanket. At least I had it to keep me warm this time. I don’t know how long this punishment will last for.